EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lucy Pinder discussion thread

InCollage_20240121_1438158424990c68f79cf46d7.md.jpg
Has she gone for reduction or just a weight loss? Her boobs used to bigger and juicy couple of months ago. Same lingerie was struggling before.
I do prefer the left than right, like I have said before she should have done full topless at this size she could have made loads of money by doing a few pics at this size. Thats not to say the right is bad though. She could charge £15 a set and get a 1000 buys I bet.

Shes so lazy the only job she has at the moment is only fans and she can't even do that. lol her podcast seems to be over as its been a year since the last post.

Everyone really having a podcast these days, who would even be listening to that?
Most of it is boring but every so often she might say something interesting, when she first started going on podcasts I remember hearing her say that shes single me thinking like Lloyd Christmas I've got a chance lol

She has talked about her dating life, how shes on a dating app kind of crazy to think shes on one you would have thought she had loads of offers, would be interesting to she her profile. 100% would not mention of being one of the uks top models or having a onlyfans page lol. A littile surprised nobody found her though can't see her using tinder or bumble. If you did match with her though youwould have to pretend you did'nt know her lol

She did say something about having sex on one of the podcasts something to with going out and drinking coming home in early hours of the morning. She does come off fairly boring.

Most of it is boring but every so often she might say something interesting, when she first started going on podcasts I remember hearing her say that shes single me thinking like Lloyd Christmas I've got a chance lol

She has talked about her dating life, how shes on a dating app kind of crazy to think shes on one you would have thought she had loads of offers, would be interesting to she her profile. 100% would not mention of being one of the uks top models or having a onlyfans page lol. A littile surprised nobody found her though can't see her using tinder or bumble. If you did match with her though youwould have to pretend you did'nt know her lol

She did say something about having sex on one of the podcasts something to with going out and drinking coming home in early hours of the morning. She does come off fairly boring.
Saw her on Raya and tried to DM her but didn't get the match haha. But I don't live in LA so that might have been part of it, I remember her bio just being something like "98% hair" and if mentioned she was a model. Hoping she pops up again to give it another shot!

Lol most of these models tend to be... Very few tend to be actual interesting people. The rest are at best tolerated because how good they look and some of them tend to delude themselves into thinking that they are loved becausee they are talented and decide to venture into other industries (music, acting) etc because they think people love them for their talents. Such delusions of grandeur are often brokenin a few attempts. I mean lucy for all her middling fame as a pag 3 cover model couldn't make it becaue apart fro her look, she does not have much to offer. Her BFF michelle marsh realised it early on and retired into homemaker mode after realising she couldnt make it as an actor or a musician, shacking up with a footballer.

I do prefer the left than right, like I have said before she should have done full topless at this size she could have made loads of money by doing a few pics at this size. Thats not to say the right is bad though. She could charge £15 a set and get a 1000 buys I bet.

Shes so lazy the only job she has at the moment is only fans and she can't even do that. lol her podcast seems to be over as its been a year since the last post.

Thicker was better, as she was still in good shape, and as curvy and as big (where it counts) as she has ever been.

Unfortunately this other fool has decided to start spamming posts in there all the sudden which is constantly going over mine so people r missing out on a bunch of her OF content which I’m trying to put together in sets as they were released separately over time

Last edited:
Same shoot yes. But im asking is there a video to that exact picture ? Like is the picture a screenshot from a video ? Because if it is then i cant find the video/gif

Same shoot yes. But im asking is there a video to that exact picture ? Like is the picture a screenshot from a video ? Because if it is then i cant find the video/gif
Yes as I’ve said there’s a video to it that’s where I made the gif from but the video is to big to post the video from that shoot is the video of her topless next to the sink

I’ve posted both the nipple vids the second is from the same shoot as that mirror nipple pic, btw is there anyway to block somebody on here so u don’t c there posts and they don’t c urs? What does ignore do on here ?

CarlitosAug why wasn’t u posting all this stuff months back lol why wait till somebody else starts to post in the thread b4 posting all this 😆

I’ve posted both the nipple vids the second is from the same shoot as that mirror nipple pic, btw is there anyway to block somebody on here so u don’t c there posts and they don’t c urs? What does ignore do on here ?
Still can't find the video to that mirror picture.

Still can't find the video to that mirror picture.
Bro there’s no part in the vid where she’s near the mirror with the nipple the nipple part is when she’s next to the sink but it’s from the same shoot and set and that video is from that

Back
Top Bottom