Simp Chat Lilyraedoll Discussion Thread

Orianx

Fan
Jul 9, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
So, she's been offline for a while again. It really looks like she's going to quit. She's quite active on her Discord and is streaming there, so time should not be the problem for her. She'll probably start streaming on Twitch very soon.
I also wonder if she has done any custom video work yet, maybe anyone here got something? Or maybe it was just to hype up people again, like with the fuck machine, lol.

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
The full text.

"Hi everyone I have a bit more of a serious post here. Things in my life have started moving very very fast and I am losing the ability to keep up with everything. I’ve been moving houses and to put it simply I am incredibly burnt out. I’m really out of it, my apartment looks like a jungle gym, I’m in an extremely stressful period of my life, and I just don’t think that I would be able to make content that is up to the standards I expect of myself. Quality is very important to me I couldn’t live with myself giving you all something I deem to be inferior. I want my content to be constantly improving and the best way for me to go about that right now is to go on a temporary hiatus while I get everything in my life back into order. I am deeply sorry to all of my subscribers I hope you understand and I will be back before you know it!"

Alterity090

Diamond Tier
Feb 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Is there anyone who is actually sympathetic to this kind of an excuse? I'm genuinely curious, if there is a dude here who thinks this is reasonable, can you please translate this to me in dude-speak to where this makes logical sense.

I'm sure that doing your makeup and getting dressed up for a photo shoot or a vid is a bit of effort and I'm sure there's a little bit of editing work that goes in to touch up the pics and to edit the videos but holy hell, you're SO busy/overwhelmed that you can't do 1 video a week? You can't shoot a single photo set a week? Regarding the "if it's not the best quality I'm capable of making then I don't wanna release it mentality" I guess I can kinda get that, you don't wanna release content that's super horrible and have it out there on the internet for all time if you're trying to build a brand but surely there is some lower effort/candid type stuff that would be worth uploading that's a good bit less effort than full on cosplay sets/vids. Am I crazy bro's or are these hoes just fucking lazy as shit?

Tarmogo

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
There should be no sympathy whatsoever. At the end of the day subscribers are paying for a service and she is not providing that service while still taking money. On top of that she waited nearly a month to finally take a "hiatus" on the platform where people actually pay her money, meanwhile she updates other socials regularly...

Many of these girls have never worked a real job in their lives and it shows. They like to say and act like this is a real full time job, but if you tried to say "I'm too busy to work for a month" at a real job your ass would be fired on the spot lol.

iseethings32

Fan
Mar 17, 2023
Bullshit excuse, once you get to know one hoe - you pretty much know all of them, kinda sad but funny at the same time.
It's back to being in primary school and telling the teacher your dog ate the homework.

Some people work all day, yet still find the time to take care of their responsibilities, hobbies, training and whatnot???? Also moving? I've moved over 5 times in my life so far, it's never taken more than 2 days?
Why the fuck does your apartment look like a jungle gym? Clean it up bitch, is she moving an entire country or what.

How much time do they need exactly? Most of them don't ever come up with some crazy, original ideas, but it comes down to "here are my tits and ass but in a pink colored thong instead of black, now pay me money for my ultra high quality content".

It'd take me less time to fully transition from male to female than for some of them to press the record button, goddamn.

Sep 18, 2023
Here’s my take:

Yes, it obviously takes effort to put on makeup, pick out an outfit, get dressed, plan shoots out, take photos/videos, edit them and what not. So it’s understandable if she had a busy week or even two where she couldn’t post any proper high-quality content. But, during that time, she could just take some low-effort nude/lewd pics before going out and inform her subs “Hey, life’s been crazy lately, so i’m just taking some lazy pics but don’t worry, later this month you will get some high-quality content.”. But going nearly a month without posting content and then going “Hey, sorrryyy guys, I haven’t provided the service you paid for this month because I was busyyy” is basically just scamming her subs. I’ve never subbed and I never plan to but those of you who are subbed should be mad. Not being able to do your job to the best of your ability for a week or 2 and then making up for it after that is fine and understandable. Shit happens. We’re not robots. Not doing your fucking job for nearly a month WHEN PEOPLE ALREADY PAID is shitty. This is why people say OF isn’t a real job. Imagine not showing up to work for a month and then expecting to still get paid. That shit doesn’t work in the real world.

In conclusion, these OF girls seriously live life on easy mode.

Sep 18, 2023
Honestly, when I saw those posts, I mostly thought she was just having a moment. I’d say to start worrying if she stops wearing makeup, cuts her hair suuuuper short, and starts crossdressing “just for fun”. Then we’re truly fucked. But i’m pretty sure she’s not gonna go indigo white on us.

Hopefully, I don’t eat my words in the future, lol

YoungZeeno

Superfan
Aug 31, 2022
As if being a discount hooker wasn't enough of an indicator of mental illness xD, Yes, I fully believe that LGBTQ+ism is funneled from existing but un-treated mental health issues/disorders.

The mutilation would fucking suck though, I truly do feel for the people mentally F'ed enough that go through that. It's horrifying.