Simp Chat Lilyraedoll Discussion Thread

germthemanguy

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I get where you're coming from but I'd rather she have a good experience and realize that she doesn't need any work done on herself. There's beauty in imperfection anyways, and she's already way better looking than average. Insecurities and body dysmorphia suck and often get perpetuated by social media especially when so many people are already getting work done so young. It's trendy to 'fix' things about yourself now when you were already fine to begin with.

Reactions: Flubsteramma

Alterity090

Diamond Tier
Feb 10, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I thought I saw on one of her social's that she cancelled the surgery? And the reason she gave was so that she could "Focus on making a bit more content before doing the surgery" or something like that. But here we are 9 days after she was supposed to've done it with not a single pic. Even if she ended up going through with the surgery she said she'd be posting sets with masks on over the next few weeks or w/e while it healed, so much for that.....

Not sure what her deal is, I wish she would just start fucking PUMPING out content :(