Simp Chat Lilyraedoll Discussion Thread

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yalls think she really fucked up her face from a fall or she's doing this as a trial run as to who would buy her no face content regardless of if it had face or not?

Reactions: cringeafbrotha

Alterity090

Diamond Tier
Feb 10, 2022
So in the vid where she's riding in the black sweater from the 2 most recent vids in the content thread there is clearly some wonky stuff going on with the camera right? Like specifically to point you to what I'm talking about at the 0:26 second mark towards the end of her putting lube on the dildo with her hand you can see some like shimmery lines or something scan across the screen. I believe this is the result of having heavy filtering when recording and the AI doesn't know what to do when a face is in and out of the camera. Anyone with more photo/camera knowledge can confirm this?

If it is filtering I wonder what sort of filter? Maybe something she has for her face or? What do you guys think about this? I'm sure she looks pletny fine w/o the filter no?

Alterity090

Diamond Tier
Feb 10, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't understand it, are we just absolute troglodytes that are finding these women attractive that are actually ugly? Is there some higher tier of Chad out there that they are trying to impress by altering their already good looks to an unreal(filtered) level? Like I'm fairly certain she's gorgeous without the filters right?

Same thing goes for the body augmentation stuff, I've seen numerous girls like Lily that go and do stupid shit like get horrible breast implants or lip injections and bimbofy themselves. It's like they're all trying to turn themselves into Nicki Minaj or something, I think that is the beauty standard now-a-days and it doesn't appeal to me what so ever. To me that is the goblina look and it's ugly as hell.

Mahther

Superfan
Jul 8, 2023
She's been self-conscious about her lips long before she decided to make content. It has nothing to do with the opinion of us or anyone else, it's her opinion of herself. I don't like lip fillers or most other forms of enhancements, but I'm not going to pretend my preference has any bearing on her personal choices.

bradlxy

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Our opinion kind of does matter because she makes money from "us" based off her looks so while she can do it if it makes her feel better about herself and has every right to do so, however slapping 2 slugs on her face for lips isn't the move if she wishes to continue to make money off "us", It's a weird world we live in where girls making themselves uglier makes them think they're hotter. Girls need to stop telling other girls that this shit is attractive.

Reactions: cringeafbrotha

Orianx

Fan
Jul 9, 2023
She mentioned on her OnlyFans that she fell face-first on the ground. I don't know, maybe that's why her lips look like that? It does seem like she got lip fillers though, so perhaps that was just an excuse, becasue there are also no bruises on her lips. She's also becoming less active on her OnlyFans; she used to respond to regular messages, but not anymore. She's only online for a few minutes when I see her, so maybe she just replying to messages with an extra tip... anyone subscribed to her feeling the same about that?

throweraccount

Toe Peeper
Jun 23, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
It sounds like she's regretting getting the fillers and basically saying she fucked up her face.

As for the, responding less to the messages, it's the eventual progress of popular OF creators. The bigger they get, the harder it is to keep up with all the messages which means you get less interaction. Up until she makes enough money to hire a management agency. Depending on the agency the quality will drop or it will maintain, but the interaction will become fake due to the account managers responding instead of her. It sucks but it will eventually happen as she grows.