EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Lilyraedoll Discussion Thread

Lame af, who takes 2 months to "move"
It's not like this job is even hard just stick shit inside of yourself and we will be satisfied... idk what she's talking about being burnt out she barely does anything lol
Now, i’m gonna be a mega simp for a moment here, but I feel like Lily does quite a bit in comparison to other models. I mean, look at hannahowo. She posts like 3 titty pics in a month and dips out. Believe me, i’ve seen low-effort OFs (on this forum) and I don’t think Lily falls into that category.

But OF is a pretty low-effort job to be fair so Lily’s essentially the tallest dwarf.

to be fair every single person I've ever 'known' who has done camming, OF, online sex work etc have all brought up the same things and I'd imagine it's damaging to your psyche especially the more involved you are (doing sexting sessions, custom videos), but then again they choose to do it and love the money and attention so it's a double edged sword
I’m pretty sure they just do it because you can get a lot of money fast
I think to be in sex work you have to be atleast somewhat mentally absent, or ill if you'd prefer to call it that. It's a degrading line of work that will damage your psyche and is not in any form an ideal way for humanbeings to act or experience sexual interaction. Now couple that with being on the "spectrum" AND being part of the alphabet community; now don't shoot the messenger here but there are very clear links to mental illness being part of both of those circles... ergo, any normal shame that a person may feel likely isn't going to take here.
Holy shit, a disability that leads to people being isolated from their peers leads to depression and anxiety?! Who would’ve fucking thought?

Now, i’m gonna be a mega simp for a moment here, but I feel like Lily does quite a bit in comparison to other models. I mean, look at hannahowo. She posts like 3 titty pics in a month and dips out. Believe me, i’ve seen low-effort OFs (on this forum) and I don’t think Lily falls into that category.

But OF is a pretty low-effort job to be fair so Lily’s essentially the tallest dwarf.
I mean, Hannahowo did have some pretty fire posts, though that's all gone down the drain right? plus boobjob

She’s definitely one of the prettiest with the e-girl aesthetic. Unfortunately it looks like she’s got a bit to go when it comes to fire content.

is she just online for me on of? sometimes she is and sometimes it switches to " last seen 12h ago" lol

Back
Top Bottom