EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

I imagine she quit because she only agreed to do OF and CB under the condition that it be secret but people were able to find her real identity. She didn't promote it on her personal socials. That is the problem with this agency: they are not disclosing to the girls beforehand the risk of being exposed. The girls are always horrified when it happens. A fake stage name is not enough
Yeah that’s what i believe has happened. And the thing is it’s really not hard to to find someone’s real identity nowadays with reverse image finding and stuff. Agencies are just in it for a money they don’t care about the client lol. It’s been over 24 hours since anyone has had a reply now so I do believe she is gone or she’s trying to find a new agency I don’t know. Because like someone has mentioned if she deactivated her account she shouldn’t have renew subscription on her page it should change to “expires on DD/MM” and won’t even let you renew so who knows. My subscription ends on the 18th so I guess ill find out if she really deactivated or not?

That’s a very good point you make tbh. I still can see my subscription renewal date and i can still cancel it if wanting to. Whereas if she has deactivated for the future surely that would automatically kick in unless it takes a few days.

The agency does seem to target a younger audience which is quite creepy tbh just want to know where they get or find these creators though are they hovering around them until they are 18 cause that would be really weird.
yeah its not something that happens right away even if she did contact support yesterday. their support system is horrible and even if she did contact someone they wont be doing anything with any urgency. i dont see any changes either, so we will know more one way or the other by months end. our subs will either not renew or will automatically renew if not cancelled on our part. she also may not have done anything to OF since that was likely her biggest income, and it could stay up without doing anything and still have some passive earning on it if she did kick out the agency. the agency could also be taking over the account since they have contracts girls get into that arent always legally binding, but they dont know that, so they count on them not knowing what to do and will milk it for all they can. im only speculating here because there isnt a way to know anything else.

the way these agencies work is they scout known modeling agencies throughout the world. they will get someone that works for the modeling agency to recruit girls for them for a percentage or fee, and often times they get a girl to spread the word and get others to sign up. other times they will just find the girl and hound her and if she is willing enough, they start out with things that sound easy and promises that are too good, but one thing leads to another. girls on social media get messages constantly about agencies and some are much better than others in the way they get someone to sign up to them, but their methods are all generally the same.

That's the flaw with this agency. Through social media they recruit girls with a decent following, usually fashion models. They don't warn the girl about the risk of exposure; the girl wouldn't agree to it otherwise. The girl makes a secret OF and promotes it on CB in her underwear. She inevitably gets recognised due to her following, freaks out, goes MIA.

I've seen it happen with two other girls from this agency. In both cases, someone in chat on CB made a subtle reference to their real identity during their last stream. They've both been offline for weeks now. Saw it happen in Lily's CB chat too.

I imagine she quit because she only agreed to do OF and CB under the condition that it be secret but people were able to find her real identity. She didn't promote it on her personal socials. That is the problem with this agency: they are not disclosing to the girls beforehand the risk of being exposed. The girls are always horrified when it happens. A fake stage name is not enough.
its a known thing though among camgirls and OF girls that people are going to find out no matter what any agency says. everything is too connected and this isnt like the camming world 15 years ago where a girl could disappear without much of a trace. today you have to have a social media presence and persona because thats the world we live in. the only way to keep your identity quiet is to not exist on social media, but then they probably wouldnt be able to bank on it just the same. the agency wouldnt disclose it because many would probably not take that chance from the start, unless there was some level of desperation. thats why she wouldnt surprise me if she was fed a lot of lies but this just happened to get out of hand faster than she would have thought possible.

yeah its not something that happens right away even if she did contact support yesterday. their support system is horrible and even if she did contact someone they wont be doing anything with any urgency. i dont see any changes either, so we will know more one way or the other by months end. our subs will either not renew or will automatically renew if not cancelled on our part. she also may not have done anything to OF since that was likely her biggest income, and it could stay up without doing anything and still have some passive earning on it if she did kick out the agency. the agency could also be taking over the account since they have contracts girls get into that arent always legally binding, but they dont know that, so they count on them not knowing what to do and will milk it for all they can. im only speculating here because there isnt a way to know anything else.

the way these agencies work is they scout known modeling agencies throughout the world. they will get someone that works for the modeling agency to recruit girls for them for a percentage or fee, and often times they get a girl to spread the word and get others to sign up. other times they will just find the girl and hound her and if she is willing enough, they start out with things that sound easy and promises that are too good, but one thing leads to another. girls on social media get messages constantly about agencies and some are much better than others in the way they get someone to sign up to them, but their methods are all generally the same.
And honestly, don’t the agencies usually have control of the OF page, not the models. Or at least was how some work, so even if she leaves or stops making new content she may not have much of a say in if it continues active or not. But, the fact that she isn’t responding anymore may mean that she actually does have control over it or somehow convinced them to stop chatting and sending content out.

And honestly, don’t the agencies usually have control of the OF page, not the models. Or at least was how some work, so even if she leaves or stops making new content she may not have much of a say in if it continues active or not. But, the fact that she isn’t responding anymore may mean that she actually does have control over it or somehow convinced them to stop chatting and sending content out.
that depends. if a girl was the one to sign up to the page originally, its her page, and the agency just gets to use it in a way, but they are online all of the time and can be sneaky and abusive of the situation if the girl isnt careful. it seems pretty cut and dry on our side of things because we are the only one using our account. that isnt how it is with an agency. there are some "good" agencies out there that have a better reputation, but they tend to take over the larger pages, not the small one like hers, and they are few in number. her account could also be in some sort of dispute phase and OF will prevent anyone from doing anything, agency or her, from sending messages or posting or any other activity. the page remains up during this time because we wont likely hear anything about it, but all appears normal to the unsuspecting. the fact that nothing is happening though would lean towards her having control over it. but i have also seen a page where the agency was setting up everything and taking it over, so there was nothing but quiet until they jumped back in. then there are the agencies who sort of take over the rights to a girls image, and they are the ones who get everything they need from a girl and start a page without her even knowing. this wasnt her case, but they do such things and know how to bypass the whole OF process. its mind boggling how they are such trash humans.

that depends. if a girl was the one to sign up to the page originally, its her page, and the agency just gets to use it in a way, but they are online all of the time and can be sneaky and abusive of the situation if the girl isnt careful. it seems pretty cut and dry on our side of things because we are the only one using our account. that isnt how it is with an agency. there are some "good" agencies out there that have a better reputation, but they tend to take over the larger pages, not the small one like hers, and they are few in number. her account could also be in some sort of dispute phase and OF will prevent anyone from doing anything, agency or her, from sending messages or posting or any other activity. the page remains up during this time because we wont likely hear anything about it, but all appears normal to the unsuspecting. the fact that nothing is happening though would lean towards her having control over it. but i have also seen a page where the agency was setting up everything and taking it over, so there was nothing but quiet until they jumped back in. then there are the agencies who sort of take over the rights to a girls image, and they are the ones who get everything they need from a girl and start a page without her even knowing. this wasnt her case, but they do such things and know how to bypass the whole OF process. its mind boggling how they are such trash humans.
yeah she defo had some sort of control over her account as she was speaking some of the time on their herself so she knew what was happening the agency just took over cleaned up her profile and made it “look more professional” which we have seen with many other girls within the same agency lol. i believe we just have to sit and wait until someone’s subscription ends or we get more information before then. Like I said my sub ends in 6 days so if there is a dispute maybe by then we will know and ill be able to see if the renew sub is still an option.

idk if i am allowed to say this but can everyone like my comments to get my “Simp” ranking as i cant post in the original thread or other threads lol😂 much appreciated if you can

yeah she defo had some sort of control over her account as she was speaking some of the time on their herself so she knew what was happening the agency just took over cleaned up her profile and made it “look more professional” which we have seen with many other girls within the same agency lol. i believe we just have to sit and wait until someone’s subscription ends or we get more information before then. Like I said my sub ends in 6 days so if there is a dispute maybe by then we will know and ill be able to see if the renew sub is still an option.

idk if i am allowed to say this but can everyone like my comments to get my “Simp” ranking as i cant post in the original thread or other threads lol😂 much appreciated if you can
yeah she isnt like those that never had a streaming platform or live way to interact. those are harder to come across but just like catfish accounts that exist, its no different. she was live on cb and pushed her OF but she was quiet about the agency involvement but it was too easy to notice for anyone here or anyone that has been on the site for more than a week anymore :KEKWlaugh:. i wont know until the very end of the month, but it is a waiting game. youre right. since things are so close, OF will likely just drag it out if she actually tries to deactivate the account and resolve it on the last possible day. at least we all know now what to look for and i dont think ive ever been this invested in such online bullshit ever :peepoSimp:.

give it some time and do what you can and interact and it will get there soon.

yeah she isnt like those that never had a streaming platform or live way to interact. those are harder to come across but just like catfish accounts that exist, its no different. she was live on cb and pushed her OF but she was quiet about the agency involvement but it was too easy to notice for anyone here or anyone that has been on the site for more than a week anymore :KEKWlaugh:. i wont know until the very end of the month, but it is a waiting game. youre right. since things are so close, OF will likely just drag it out if she actually tries to deactivate the account and resolve it on the last possible day. at least we all know now what to look for and i dont think ive ever been this invested in such online bullshit ever :peepoSimp:.

give it some time and do what you can and interact and it will get there soon.
yeah streaming through CB is a great way to promote your OF especially someone like her. 1st streaming day hit like 5k viewers and was number 1 on the site that’s unheard of. It was always going to be to good to be true and ofc she was going to have an agency she already models and has her modelling agency on her IG idk if that’s connected? but yeah like I said it’s just the waiting game now haha and hopefully we find out sooner than later and don’t have to see out the whole month or maybe she responds lol. I think so many are invested cause I’ve never seen a girl like that on OF or CB it just seem like she didn’t belong there lol.

yeah will try as much as I can lol👍🏽

yeah streaming through CB is a great way to promote your OF especially someone like her. 1st streaming day hit like 5k viewers and was number 1 on the site that’s unheard of. It was always going to be to good to be true and ofc she was going to have an agency she already models and has her modelling agency on her IG idk if that’s connected? but yeah like I said it’s just the waiting game now haha and hopefully we find out sooner than later and don’t have to see out the whole month or maybe she responds lol. I think so many are invested cause I’ve never seen a girl like that on OF or CB it just seem like she didn’t belong there lol.

yeah will try as much as I can lol👍🏽
yeah it really is. that "new" tag on cb works wonders though, and it will get you noticed especially when you look like her and knows how to show off her good angles. last time i was on cb there were barely 100 people in rooms, but somehow OF must have driven more back to camming due to being scammed :KEKWlaugh: . and i dont think her modeling agency is connected in the same way these OF agencies are, as in that one wouldnt have been the same one as the OF one. It would be nuts if it were. she reminds me a little of stella barey with that golden skin but she definitely has an atypical look that sets her apart. but shes also fucking barely in college which is also not unheard of but she did not give off that impression though.

yeah it really is. that "new" tag on cb works wonders though, and it will get you noticed especially when you look like her and knows how to show off her good angles. last time i was on cb there were barely 100 people in rooms, but somehow OF must have driven more back to camming due to being scammed :KEKWlaugh: . and i dont think her modeling agency is connected in the same way these OF agencies are, as in that one wouldnt have been the same one as the OF one. It would be nuts if it were. she reminds me a little of stella barey with that golden skin but she definitely has an atypical look that sets her apart. but shes also fucking barely in college which is also not unheard of but she did not give off that impression though.
Yeah that “new” tag does work wonders puts you near the top of the pages straight away lol. yeah for someone who is 18 she knew what she was doing lol quite crazy if you think about it. ah okay not really sure how agencies properly work i just saw in her IG bio her agency so thought it could correlate. yeah her tan lines were mental and then for her agency to come out and say “I hardly go out tbh” biggest lie in the dictionary lol. yeah i have heard when or if she does aviation she might be moving away from hawaii to go to Uni

Yeah that “new” tag does work wonders puts you near the top of the pages straight away lol. yeah for someone who is 18 she knew what she was doing lol quite crazy if you think about it. ah okay not really sure how agencies properly work i just saw in her IG bio her agency so thought it could correlate. yeah her tan lines were mental and then for her agency to come out and say “I hardly go out tbh” biggest lie in the dictionary lol. yeah i have heard when or if she does aviation she might be moving away from hawaii to go to Uni
yeah the new tag stays for a limited time but it will also push you to the front page, so being on like she was almost daily in the beginning was the way to use it. on mfc you get it for a certain number of hours, which is slightly different, but she wasnt on there. so there are modeling agencies and then there are OF agencies. some do intersect, but not usually. the OF agency chatters that used her profile were exactly the same as anyone else. they dont have a clue what they are saying and only want to steer the conversation in one direction and want you to divulge a bunch of personal info, which is why anyone should be cautious when talking on there unless you actually know the girl from somewhere else. she would say one thing and the agency would say something else totally different, but i didnt try to do anything about it. i just became more unhinged in my answers to them because she didnt go back and read them, or else they cleared their side of the chat, but it was funny to make up stories that didnt happen and they didnt really pursue much when you say some really crazy shit :KEKWlaugh:

yeah the new tag stays for a limited time but it will also push you to the front page, so being on like she was almost daily in the beginning was the way to use it. on mfc you get it for a certain number of hours, which is slightly different, but she wasnt on there. so there are modeling agencies and then there are OF agencies. some do intersect, but not usually. the OF agency chatters that used her profile were exactly the same as anyone else. they dont have a clue what they are saying and only want to steer the conversation in one direction and want you to divulge a bunch of personal info, which is why anyone should be cautious when talking on there unless you actually know the girl from somewhere else. she would say one thing and the agency would say something else totally different, but i didnt try to do anything about it. i just became more unhinged in my answers to them because she didnt go back and read them, or else they cleared their side of the chat, but it was funny to make up stories that didnt happen and they didnt really pursue much when you say some really crazy shit :KEKWlaugh:
I do believe she had her agency in the CB chats as well at some moments as once i tried catching them out. My OF and CB names are different and on CB she had a nickname for me so when i later went on OF i asked them do you know who i am from CB and they got it right or i was actually speaking to her im not sure but i shocked me they got it right i thought i caught them right out so maybe the agency was in the CB chats too idk. yeah i use to do the same say something the complete opposite of who I actually am to see where it went but they always changed the convo or something. sooo many times i asked a question what i believe they didn’t have the answer for and they would change the whole convo and say “so what did you do today” the most obvious agency answer of all time or they would say “you must be really tired, message me when you are awake” like what? I never even mentioned I was tired lol😂

Back to how they make you work for ppvs, I'm currently experiencing that with another newer girl. It was funny too because she did start being super flirty but then put the breaks on and was like I want to get to know you better first. Then she asked a bunch of random questions I'd get on a first date.

That's why I tend to think it's actually her chatting and they take this route for discretion. I don't see the agency wasting such time in nonsense conversation to not even try to get something out of you. My guess is they coach them on what type of content to make and how much to charge and then probably make some bs claims like they market their of and cb pages for them.

I do believe she had her agency in the CB chats as well at some moments as once i tried catching them out. My OF and CB names are different and on CB she had a nickname for me so when i later went on OF i asked them do you know who i am from CB and they got it right or i was actually speaking to her im not sure but i shocked me they got it right i thought i caught them right out so maybe the agency was in the CB chats too idk. yeah i use to do the same say something the complete opposite of who I actually am to see where it went but they always changed the convo or something. sooo many times i asked a question what i believe they didn’t have the answer for and they would change the whole convo and say “so what did you do today” the most obvious agency answer of all time or they would say “you must be really tired, message me when you are awake” like what? I never even mentioned I was tired lol😂
thats possible, and they could have been some of the ones tipping and talking to boost the room. but the one thing they did right was not answering DMs during her stream. you could have been talking to her as well though because she did actively respond to DMs on there. there arent many easy ways to tell but she talks a certain way, and the agency has very poor sentence structure and keeps it brief. she would write some lengthy paragraphs that the agency has no interest in doing because even if they are there just to chat, thats not at all what they would be doing, nor do they know how to answer a lot of questions without making it up and risking saying something that could potentially be called out later on. if you have been on OF you generally know what to look out for, and her page was no different. the only "good" agencies arent actual agencies, and are more or less the personal assistants or close people the girl has hired to take care of the menial task of chatting when she isnt there. but they disclose that usually. it sounds like you did encounter both her and her agency, but you were at least aware of it or questioned it. it is tough at times, but it gets easier when you know what you are looking for. that is funny about being tired, they just do that and i would do something like that where id say i slept all day or act like they have the wrong time for me, and then they fumble over their next move. some messages are auto sent though with the messaging bot on OF, so they can send out anything they want and it make no sense.

Back to how they make you work for ppvs, I'm currently experiencing that with another newer girl. It was funny too because she did start being super flirty but then put the breaks on and was like I want to get to know you better first. Then she asked a bunch of random questions I'd get on a first date.

That's why I tend to think it's actually her chatting and they take this route for discretion. I don't see the agency wasting such time in nonsense conversation to not even try to get something out of you. My guess is they coach them on what type of content to make and how much to charge and then probably make some bs claims like they market their of and cb pages for them.
does that new girl have the same setup on CB and similar style page on OF? its hard to tell when both the girl and the agency chat, but if you look closely or try to message at a certain time, its possible to detect who is who. this particular agency also does play the get to know you route because they know how other agencies have done thing, and there was a huge backlash against agencies in the last year or so. so these ones dont start spamming PPVs because they try to milk tips through messages and just giving off a welcoming and personal experience. thats not to say you didnt actually talk to her though. i had the same thing with "lily", when it was her, she was just personable and wanted to ask and be asked questions. the agency was more bland and made it all about "you". i also dont think they were counting on her jumping ship so soon, again if thats what she did. that girl, darlingsterling, lexamazinggg and some others are in the same agency and it was the exact same setup, but depending on when you joined, they moved right into sending out PPVs after the first month. but the first month it was all chatting and a big waste of time. i actually never caught her on but jumped after the second month was up because i just dont care :KEKWlaugh: .

My guess is they coach them on what type of content to make and how much to charge and then probably make some bs claims like they market their of and cb pages for them.
if you look at adorablair or even some of the other girls in that same agency, even the content is so similar it almost makes you wonder if whoever is behind that agency has a fetish for it. its the same non-nude crap, lotion videos, and simple striptease and eventually shower vids. they do market them as well but it might be through being part of the ad algorithm on promoting CB pages and other behind the scenes methods that are at their disposal. you are right though.

thats possible, and they could have been some of the ones tipping and talking to boost the room. but the one thing they did right was not answering DMs during her stream. you could have been talking to her as well though because she did actively respond to DMs on there. there arent many easy ways to tell but she talks a certain way, and the agency has very poor sentence structure and keeps it brief. she would write some lengthy paragraphs that the agency has no interest in doing because even if they are there just to chat, thats not at all what they would be doing, nor do they know how to answer a lot of questions without making it up and risking saying something that could potentially be called out later on. if you have been on OF you generally know what to look out for, and her page was no different. the only "good" agencies arent actual agencies, and are more or less the personal assistants or close people the girl has hired to take care of the menial task of chatting when she isnt there. but they disclose that usually. it sounds like you did encounter both her and her agency, but you were at least aware of it or questioned it. it is tough at times, but it gets easier when you know what you are looking for. that is funny about being tired, they just do that and i would do something like that where id say i slept all day or act like they have the wrong time for me, and then they fumble over their next move. some messages are auto sent though with the messaging bot on OF, so they can send out anything they want and it make no sense.
sometimes i didn’t know who i was speaking to for me i could never really tell from the way they speak they all seem quite similar maybe im just stupid lol. I only ever figured out who i was speaking to cause of the things they were talking about and i would catch onto it. their slang seem to be repetitive with saying “yk, btw, wbu and idk” etc but once i said i was tired and fell asleep and woke up in the middle of the night and she was annoyed at me for falling asleep? she had a go at me in a way and i ignored it and went back to sleep and woke up in the morning and she sent me a massive paragraph saying “im sorry😔 i have woke up in the middle of the night thinking of you. I got ahead of myself and enjoy your company i don’t want your money I just want to go back to us talking everyday like we did” that made me think that can’t be an agency right? Like what agency in their right mind goes out their way to say sorry to someone and just wants to talk for long periods of hours all day. cos at the start we was talking for hours every day and she was sending me essays of paragraphs sending me like 5-10 videos and pictures of her everyday life for free where she was going what food she was eating what she was wearing etc thats when I knew I was talking to her and Idk i had a feeling she had a soft spot for me but i just believed she was doing that to everyone else lol so never paid attention to it

Back
Top Bottom