EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

I do think some of the girls, because they are single and introverts, do use OF as attention and validation they'd get from a bf. I've noticed that as well where some just basically want to chat about random stuff and aren't really even trying to get money out of you.
honestly, same...she offered me a 25 PPV early on and I called her out on the 25,35,45....etc thing. And, she pulled back. Then a couple days later I just started fucking around for amusement and started getting a bit vulgar...or "naughty" as she called it, and PPV starting flying in. And, ngl, if it was some Eastern Asian agency bot, he could talk a good dirty talk game:)

honestly, same...she offered me a 25 PPV early on and I called her out on the 25,35,45....etc thing. And, she pulled back. Then a couple days later I just started fucking around for amusement and started getting a bit vulgar...or "naughty" as she called it, and PPV starting flying in. And, ngl, if it was some Eastern Asian agency bot, he could talk a good dirty talk game:)
How many pieces of content do you have of hers?

oh for sure but she isn’t single it’s already been proven lol. im pretty sure we won’t be seeing her on chaturbate anymore either with the info i have heard
yeah i dont believe she is single either but im curious what info is out there. not that i care because good for her, but her agency better get their story straight because they are all over the place with their answers. i havent spent much time chatting because im just there to get content but that has yet to happen.

yeah i dont believe she is single either but im curious what info is out there. not that i care because good for her, but her agency better get their story straight because they are all over the place with their answers. i havent spent much time chatting because im just there to get content but that has yet to happen.
Her info is quite straight just tweaked a bit she’s just turned 18, she’s from Kauai not Oahu and her name is something different which ill leave out for privacy

I think the time has already passed…but I spent 50 and only got some titties…not sure how much further it goes. That shower show may the penultimate for her. Hope not, but we shall see
Is that really the video resolution she sends out? Or it's downgraded bc of how you recorded it? Appreciate you sharing those vids though

Is that really the video resolution she sends out? Or it's downgraded bc of how you recorded it? Appreciate you sharing those vids though
Bro, I'm new to this not true to this. It was a screen recording of what she sent. Take that for what it is. I could clean it up, but who's got that kind of time. Actually, I do, I may touch them up and repost at some point:)

Back
Top Bottom