EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

there’s about 4 newly CB girls who all seem to have similar OF set ups with their bios etc. they all have their cover image on their profiles of like 3-4 photos split into a little collage which kind of gives it away. I don’t understand if she’s ditched the agency why it still stays she’s online 24/7 though that’s my question? oh yeah she told me they split in highschool lol. There was 100% times it was her because she spoke so different she told me where she’s actually from in Hawaii and told me a lot more about herself which i won’t say for her privacy lol but i later confirmed the information was true as i was confused and curious and then stumbled across her IG, TikTok and others socials lol
the appearance of her page is what gave it away from the start. i agree. i know a lot of them use the same format but its still easy enough to tell who is agency run and who isnt. as far as being online 24 7, if they leave their page logged in it will show that until they log out. so if she left it open on her phone or computer and didnt log out, it will appear like that. it doesnt mean they are actually on, just the page is in a way. i cant say she did cut ties with them but to get no response at all in a day most likely means only she has access to it, if that is the case. i do know it was her in some instances speaking because of how she talked and what she was like on cb and it was not something that would be easily mimicked. its possible but this was too accurate and specific imo. she said to me she was on ig and tiktok but i didnt ask anything more.

the appearance of her page is what gave it away from the start. i agree. i know a lot of them use the same format but its still easy enough to tell who is agency run and who isnt. as far as being online 24 7, if they leave their page logged in it will show that until they log out. so if she left it open on her phone or computer and didnt log out, it will appear like that. it doesnt mean they are actually on, just the page is in a way. i cant say she did cut ties with them but to get no response at all in a day most likely means only she has access to it, if that is the case. i do know it was her in some instances speaking because of how she talked and what she was like on cb and it was not something that would be easily mimicked. its possible but this was too accurate and specific imo. she said to me she was on ig and tiktok but i didnt ask anything more.
that makes sense but still find it crazy she hasn’t deleted her OF account yet it’s like she wants the money. 1st time she got caught she said to her BF she only does OF and CB NN PPVs so he let her off. 2nd time she got caught was the shower PPVs and she responded to him by saying that’s the only N*de video she has sent. 3rd time she got caught was all the other PPV and he said he can’t trust her but not sure what happened after that. But you would think she would have deleted her OF and CB to prove she was serious about her BF so there could be hope she will be back lol. She got caught because she posted a pic on her IG of her and her BF together about 4-5 days ago now. I be real though she seems way too good to be on OF and CB shes just turned 18 in January and just graduated from high school in may and has gone straight into OF and Camming like she has some balls lol.

that makes sense but still find it crazy she hasn’t deleted her OF account yet it’s like she wants the money. 1st time she got caught she said to her BF she only does OF and CB NN PPVs so he let her off. 2nd time she got caught was the shower PPVs and she responded to him by saying that’s the only N*de video she has sent. 3rd time she got caught was all the other PPV and he said he can’t trust her but not sure what happened after that. But you would think she would have deleted her OF and CB to prove she was serious about her BF so there could be hope she will be back lol. She got caught because she posted a pic on her IG of her and her BF together about 4-5 days ago now. I be real though she seems way too good to be on OF and CB shes just turned 18 in January and just graduated from high school in may and has gone straight into OF and Camming like she has some balls lol.
she cant just up and delete her OF though when there are active subs. she would have to go through the steps and at a minimum of a month or until the last sub expires. the only way to have the profile shut down is to break OFs TOS and have them act on it. thats funny how she got caught with all that :KEKWlaugh: . she does seem too good to be on any of that but its begs the question why was she on there in the first place? she has the ability to make a pretty penny and if she is now single :pauseChamp: she may get the chance. yeah that is ballsy of her though

there’s about 4 newly CB girls who all seem to have similar OF set ups with their bios etc. they all have their cover image on their profiles of like 3-4 photos split into a little collage which kind of gives it away. I don’t understand if she’s ditched the agency why it still stays she’s online 24/7 though that’s my question? oh yeah she told me they split in highschool lol. There was 100% times it was her because she spoke so different she told me where she’s actually from in Hawaii and told me a lot more about herself which i won’t say for her privacy lol but i later confirmed the information was true as i was confused and curious and then stumbled across her IG, TikTok and others socials lol
What's her socials?

she cant just up and delete her OF though when there are active subs. she would have to go through the steps and at a minimum of a month or until the last sub expires. the only way to have the profile shut down is to break OFs TOS and have them act on it. thats funny how she got caught with all that :KEKWlaugh: . she does seem too good to be on any of that but its begs the question why was she on there in the first place? she has the ability to make a pretty penny and if she is now single :pauseChamp: she may get the chance. yeah that is ballsy of her though
Are you sure that’s 100% true because i have came across some big creators with 100 of thousands subs who just delete their accounts and when you got on their account it’s just a blank screen and says error or something. yeah feel bad for the boy tbh lol. and im really not sure she lives one of the most expensive parts of Hawaii on the north shore and her family are like millionaires she never would of had trouble with money lol. I am pretty sure the boy will stay with her he seemed to be wrapped round her finger. She could do what she wants really and get away with it lol

Are you sure that’s 100% true because i have came across some big creators with 100 of thousands subs who just delete their accounts and when you got on their account it’s just a blank screen and says error or something. yeah feel bad for the boy tbh lol. and im really not sure she lives one of the most expensive parts of Hawaii on the north shore and her family are like millionaires she never would of had trouble with money lol. I am pretty sure the boy will stay with her he seemed to be wrapped round her finger. She could do what she wants really and get away with it lol
this is my understanding of it, and take it with a grain of salt, but when a page wants to be removed, they have to go through some process to deactivate payments and subs. OF sees it as they will remove the page, but they will keep it up and the content accessible, but subs cant renew anymore, and when the newest sub expires, then the page will become inactive. that isnt to say the girl cant move it along by contacting OF through support and speed things up, but if they remove their page, then anyone who subbed would be entitled to a refund and OF doesnt want to deal with that generally. pages that become unavailable like that most likely have violated some terms of service, and OF will act on that if they have enough strikes against their account. there could be reasons to have pages suddenly unavailable, but from anything i have personally seen, it takes a lot to get that done or be in some kind of gross violation.

hawaii is expensive and i wont doubt their means. i dont know why she did it and she doesnt come across as the bratty entitled type.

Yeah her CB account how now been deleted that’s 1 down 1 more to go lol. If you follow her on CB she will still appear on offline models but when you search her name you won’t find her. Maybe when her subs expire her OF will get deleted too. What a shame was a good 3 weeks haha

this is my understanding of it, and take it with a grain of salt, but when a page wants to be removed, they have to go through some process to deactivate payments and subs. OF sees it as they will remove the page, but they will keep it up and the content accessible, but subs cant renew anymore, and when the newest sub expires, then the page will become inactive. that isnt to say the girl cant move it along by contacting OF through support and speed things up, but if they remove their page, then anyone who subbed would be entitled to a refund and OF doesnt want to deal with that generally. pages that become unavailable like that most likely have violated some terms of service, and OF will act on that if they have enough strikes against their account. there could be reasons to have pages suddenly unavailable, but from anything i have personally seen, it takes a lot to get that done or be in some kind of gross violation.

hawaii is expensive and i wont doubt their means. i dont know why she did it and she doesnt come across as the bratty entitled type.
yeah i am pretty sure you’re correct. do you know if she can use the account if she has done that during the period. she was only here for 3 weeks and made her 5 figures haha

yeah i am pretty sure you’re correct. do you know if she can use the account if she has done that during the period. she was only here for 3 weeks and made her 5 figures haha
i cant say with any specific knowledge that is exactly how it works, but that is the general idea. she should still be able to use the account and communicate with anyone on there as well. they can post i think, but i dont know of any that have, so i cant say how that works. she had a lot of subs roll in, but damn what a good 3 weeks for her. now lets hope its not the end :PepeWhy:

i cant say with any specific knowledge that is exactly how it works, but that is the general idea. she should still be able to use the account and communicate with anyone on there as well. they can post i think, but i dont know of any that have, so i cant say how that works. she had a lot of subs roll in, but damn what a good 3 weeks for her. now lets hope its not the end :PepeWhy:
yeah i searched it up and you seem correct. yeah i doubt she will use it either she’s been caught 3 times anymore would just be stupid lol. i also saw once the account is deactivated after the last sub runs out the account permanently gets deleted and you can’t reactivate so she can’t even come back unless she makes a new account haha

I still have two nice vids but not sure how to post really and I'm still busy for a few days to even try
Where you go to comment below where you type it should say upload videos click that make a saint2u account what takes about 30 seconds once you’re in click the 3 lines top right and go onto upload and now just upload there and you will get a simpcity embeded code copy and paste it into the comment section here and upload

Yeah her CB account how now been deleted that’s 1 down 1 more to go lol. If you follow her on CB she will still appear on offline models but when you search her name you won’t find her. Maybe when her subs expire her OF will get deleted too. What a shame was a good 3 weeks haha
How do you know her CB account got deleted? I can still see her account on the site.

Where you go to comment below where you type it should say upload videos click that make a saint2u account what takes about 30 seconds once you’re in click the 3 lines top right and go onto upload and now just upload there and you will get a simpcity embeded code copy and paste it into the comment section here and upload
It's posted now

If she’s gone forever then so be it. Nothing we can do about it. At least you guys got something out of her. There have been so many agency girls come and go without showing even half as much.

It’s also mind boggling the hotties these agencies get. I do not understand why they are all so much better looking than the normal CB models or non agency girls willing to show.

If she’s gone forever then so be it. Nothing we can do about it. At least you guys got something out of her. There have been so many agency girls come and go without showing even half as much.

It’s also mind boggling the hotties these agencies get. I do not understand why they are all so much better looking than the normal CB models or non agency girls willing to show.
right, it has only been a day, but based on previous interactions there should have been something coming from the agency, especially after messaging and tipping something. i have yet to get one. so something is going on that is pointing towards an uncertain outcome. i dont see any other signs that she has gone through the cancellation process on OF, but that could take a week depending on what she does. what we would notice is instead of where it says renews for x amount, it will change to expires on x date, and may turn a solid blue color. there most likely wont be an option to renew either, but that also depends on how she could go about all of this, assuming she does.

these agencies are not your run of the mill ones either. they heavily vet any client and are looking for very specific criteria. most want someone with a modeling background, and looks arent always the only thing, but they may say yes if she is just that attractive. they also want anyone newly 18, usually under 21, which is fucking creepy as hell, but its what they go for. they also want naïve girls, someone that wont question what they ask, and doesnt have a college education. they will get some photos and videos sent to them for a price as part of their 'portfolio', often under the guise that it wont be sold for anything but the biggest spenders and discretionary accounts. they lie like crazy to them but keep up the charade long enough so the girl will stick with them and promises them some kind of monetary figure that wont be hard to meet on their part, but the agency is taking such a large portion of it, not always the 20-30% that others take. They pull their viral marketing tricks and promote everything across different platforms, but they will get them noticed.

right, it has only been a day, but based on previous interactions there should have been something coming from the agency, especially after messaging and tipping something. i have yet to get one. so something is going on that is pointing towards an uncertain outcome. i dont see any other signs that she has gone through the cancellation process on OF, but that could take a week depending on what she does. what we would notice is instead of where it says renews for x amount, it will change to expires on x date, and may turn a solid blue color. there most likely wont be an option to renew either, but that also depends on how she could go about all of this, assuming she does.

these agencies are not your run of the mill ones either. they heavily vet any client and are looking for very specific criteria. most want someone with a modeling background, and looks arent always the only thing, but they may say yes if she is just that attractive. they also want anyone newly 18, usually under 21, which is fucking creepy as hell, but its what they go for. they also want naïve girls, someone that wont question what they ask, and doesnt have a college education. they will get some photos and videos sent to them for a price as part of their 'portfolio', often under the guise that it wont be sold for anything but the biggest spenders and discretionary accounts. they lie like crazy to them but keep up the charade long enough so the girl will stick with them and promises them some kind of monetary figure that wont be hard to meet on their part, but the agency is taking such a large portion of it, not always the 20-30% that others take. They pull their viral marketing tricks and promote everything across different platforms, but they will get them noticed.
That’s a very good point you make tbh. I still can see my subscription renewal date and i can still cancel it if wanting to. Whereas if she has deactivated for the future surely that would automatically kick in unless it takes a few days.

The agency does seem to target a younger audience which is quite creepy tbh just want to know where they get or find these creators though are they hovering around them until they are 18 cause that would be really weird.

I imagine she quit because she only agreed to do OF and CB under the condition that it be secret but people were able to find her real identity. She didn't promote it on her personal socials. That is the problem with this agency: they are not disclosing to the girls beforehand the risk of being exposed. The girls are always horrified when it happens. A fake stage name is not enough.

Back
Top Bottom