EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

Why do you think she's done OF?
She hasn’t replied to anyone for near enough 20-24 hours when normally you get a response within 30 mins. And I know people who have mutuals with her BF so found so stuff out. She has also took out her whole CB bio and took her OF link out her bio too and seems MIA on it now soo

She hasn’t replied to anyone for near enough 20-24 hours when normally you get a response within 30 mins. And I know people who have mutuals with her BF so found so stuff out. She has also took out her whole CB bio and took her OF link out her bio too and seems MIA on it now soo
Oh OK her page last responded to me like 12 hours ago so I was curious

thats unusual since the agency appears to run things when she isnt around yet its still logged in. to get no response though from the agency is suspicious.

Oh OK her page last responded to me like 12 hours ago so I was curious
yeah my bad not 20-24 hours she’s responded to me within that time frame. But yeah her OF is still available but no response so i don’t know what’s going on there. But imo i think she is done she’s made all her socials private when they were public so yeah

thats unusual since the agency appears to run things when she isnt around yet its still logged in. to get no response though from the agency is suspicious.
Very strange i know she’s either told the agency to stop replying to people for now. Or she’s still logged in idk how it works tbh when it says “Available now” then it logs out for 5 minutes then she’s “Available now” again

I really hope she's not done I just subbed yesterday haha, and shes crazy hot, that body is perfect
Haha yeah would be good also apparently she was on a selling spree yesterday which is the day she got caught. Everyone seemed to be getting the best PPV’s yesterday it was like she was trying to go out on a high and now it’s all died down. No responses or anything it’s strange

Haha yeah would be good also apparently she was on a selling spree yesterday which is the day she got caught. Everyone seemed to be getting the best PPV’s yesterday it was like she was trying to go out on a high and now it’s all died down. No responses or anything it’s strange
All I got was her in a towel for $25 haha

got caught?

Yes, yesterday her boyfriend found out about her OF and CB and since then everyone got loads of PPV and uploaded it here and now all of a sudden she’s MIA for the whole day. That’s what makes me think she wanted the little payday and has gone now
oh i see. so he had no idea then? :KEKWlaugh: . not that this is much to go on but from what i could tell from messages, it was the agency that was putting the ppvs out there, and then trying to play off the whole being single bit which had so many different versions that it was like if you are going to lie, at least have the same lie. damn :PepeLaugh:

oh i see. so he had no idea then? :KEKWlaugh: . not that this is much to go on but from what i could tell from messages, it was the agency that was putting the ppvs out there, and then trying to play off the whole being single bit which had so many different versions that it was like if you are going to lie, at least have the same lie. damn :PepeLaugh:
nope he didn’t have a clue lol. yeah 100% it was the agencies but i feel like she told the agency to just sell as much PPV’s as possible as she’s going to stop tomorrow or something along them lines. yeah i got told she broke up with her ex in high school and they are on good terms but didn’t really ask her again after that

nope he didn’t have a clue lol. yeah 100% it was the agencies but i feel like she told the agency to just sell as much PPV’s as possible as she’s going to stop tomorrow or something along them lines. yeah i got told she broke up with her ex in high school and they are on good terms but didn’t really ask her again after that
:KEKWlaugh:. thats possible as i dont have any real experience with this type of agency. most of them dont do what the girl wants anyway and are just in it to bank as much as they can. given no responses im inclined to think she could have ditched them. i dont actually know though and am just trying to see it from what i have seen with other pages over time. as for the bf, i didnt even ask and was asking about what was in that welcome set since i recognized the format from another girl, and they said they were newly single and said i would have to find out but i would like it. doubtful but it told me what i needed to know. i was just like huh?

:KEKWlaugh:. thats possible as i dont have any real experience with this type of agency. most of them dont do what the girl wants anyway and are just in it to bank as much as they can. given no responses im inclined to think she could have ditched them. i dont actually know though and am just trying to see it from what i have seen with other pages over time. as for the bf, i didnt even ask and was asking about what was in that welcome set since i recognized the format from another girl, and they said they were newly single and said i would have to find out but i would like it. doubtful but it told me what i needed to know. i was just like huh?
there’s about 4 newly CB girls who all seem to have similar OF set ups with their bios etc. they all have their cover image on their profiles of like 3-4 photos split into a little collage which kind of gives it away. I don’t understand if she’s ditched the agency why it still stays she’s online 24/7 though that’s my question? oh yeah she told me they split in highschool lol. There was 100% times it was her because she spoke so different she told me where she’s actually from in Hawaii and told me a lot more about herself which i won’t say for her privacy lol but i later confirmed the information was true as i was confused and curious and then stumbled across her IG, TikTok and others socials lol

Back
Top Bottom