EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

Since we seem to have some experts here, is her agency the same as all the aussie girls (Iris, Cassie, etc)? The presentation is similar, but I know they are probably copying each other at this point.
I don’t have a clue about all the agencies or anything she’s the only girl I have ever subbed too or even sent money lol😂

Since we seem to have some experts here, is her agency the same as all the aussie girls (Iris, Cassie, etc)? The presentation is similar, but I know they are probably copying each other at this point.
I dont know who those are unfortunately. These are just a couple girls I know off hand that use the same agency as Lily. darlingsterling/sterlingxxoox (on OF), adorablair, lexasworld1 (on CB). There are so many agencies and their methods overlap, but some have their telltale signs of who is who. This agency specifically uses the CB to OF pipeline because CB does the promotional work for them, and they seem to target unestablished girls that have no prior history to being on any other NSFW platform.

I just believe if they had content to sell they would be in the dms now trying to sell them maybe they are still on contact with her trying to get more contact but who knows.

I mean they are not answering DMs. If they had any way of making money wouldn’t they be replying to DMs? They have no way of making money right now instead of posting them IG pics like you said on her feed and people donating like $10.

Can you? I didn’t know how to tell tbh. I look through TOS and it says “if a creator wants to delete their OF they can click deactivate but the account won’t deactivate until the last active sub expires” I didn’t know they had to go through a whole process.
I cant say with any certainty what is going on, and can only say what I have seen other accounts do when it comes to agencies. She clearly had access to her accounts on CB and OF, and CB cant be controlled by anyone else, at least not in the US. But CB will act much faster than OF because they have direct help with these kinds of things. Its one of their stronger user protections on both ends.

This is only hypothetical here because there isnt a direct way to know anything right now, but whatever amount of content they have, not everyone subbed has received it yet. Also, not everyone is on this page or other places, so they may not even know anything else. If she was able to contact OF about her account, and wants to shut it down, she will have to submit certain documents and also withdraw her payment methods. This puts the account in a type of lockdown on that side, so the agency cant send anything, but they would still have limited access until this is resolved. She would be the only one who could technically do anything. It also comes down to if she entered into a contract with the agency, which she likely did. The terms of that contract are unknown here, but this isnt a reputable agency anyway, meaning they do some dirty shit to people. They could also be submitting the contract showing what she agreed to, and it will have to go through a review process and be ruled on in a way.

Yes, if you go to her page without logging in, the subscribe option is still there. If you are already subbed, you wont see anything different, at least not yet anyway. If she was the only one using her page, no agency, shutting down the page is much simpler. Again, another reason why agencies should not be used and girls should be extra careful if they do. This is where OF can be a total shitshow on the creator side. If she, or anyone for that matter, sign away their rights to their content to an agency, the agency will then have some ability to keep the page open, even if its to milk new subs and a few buyers. It essentially costs them nothing but time and another page under their belt. This is all too new to know more yet, but the only way anyone will know anything is giving it time.

Just to give you an idea of what I mean about CB and its protections, you cant even so much as log in to your account on another device at the same time even if youre in the same house with the same IP address, let alone another one somewhere else. They really do look out for the streamer and will disable that so fast if anything even remotely suspicious is going on. She had total control over that page as well as a quick acting support option. OF can take weeks to resolve, but this timeframe is a real gamble. Much of it is automated and you have to keep on it in order to get anything done there, and even then you may not get anywhere even remotely fast.

I cant say with any certainty what is going on, and can only say what I have seen other accounts do when it comes to agencies. She clearly had access to her accounts on CB and OF, and CB cant be controlled by anyone else, at least not in the US. But CB will act much faster than OF because they have direct help with these kinds of things. Its one of their stronger user protections on both ends.

This is only hypothetical here because there isnt a direct way to know anything right now, but whatever amount of content they have, not everyone subbed has received it yet. Also, not everyone is on this page or other places, so they may not even know anything else. If she was able to contact OF about her account, and wants to shut it down, she will have to submit certain documents and also withdraw her payment methods. This puts the account in a type of lockdown on that side, so the agency cant send anything, but they would still have limited access until this is resolved. She would be the only one who could technically do anything. It also comes down to if she entered into a contract with the agency, which she likely did. The terms of that contract are unknown here, but this isnt a reputable agency anyway, meaning they do some dirty shit to people. They could also be submitting the contract showing what she agreed to, and it will have to go through a review process and be ruled on in a way.

Yes, if you go to her page without logging in, the subscribe option is still there. If you are already subbed, you wont see anything different, at least not yet anyway. If she was the only one using her page, no agency, shutting down the page is much simpler. Again, another reason why agencies should not be used and girls should be extra careful if they do. This is where OF can be a total shitshow on the creator side. If she, or anyone for that matter, sign away their rights to their content to an agency, the agency will then have some ability to keep the page open, even if its to milk new subs and a few buyers. It essentially costs them nothing but time and another page under their belt. This is all too new to know more yet, but the only way anyone will know anything is giving it time.
You see with creators signing contracts with agencies do you know roughly what the contract consists of? like is the contract just to take over her OF or can it consist of like how much content she has to provide the agency so they can post. like say f.e she signed a contract that said “you will provide content for us to post over the next 3 months” or is the contract literally just proof to OF that she has a third party team managing her?

You see with creators signing contracts with agencies do you know roughly what the contract consists of? like is the contract just to take over her OF or can it consist of like how much content she has to provide the agency so they can post. like say f.e she signed a contract that said “you will provide content for us to post over the next 3 months” or is the contract literally just proof to OF that she has a third party team managing her?
i dont know about her specific contract, as most of them were pretty standard boiler plate ones. then there are other agencies that actually had a person with specific legal knowledge write some up for them that would allow the agency to own the rights to any content from them, and in order to terminate the contract, they had to go about it according to whatever was in there. not all of it is truly legal or enforceable though, but again the girls dont know that. i dont know of any that had a minimum content amount or style contract, but some of them do get a stash of videos and pictures before they even open the page. there have been more girls lately that have dropped the agency they were using and exposed a lot of what they were doing, showing what was in their contracts, some of it was legal and other things not so much. most of them just want a commitment for a specified period of time, and only the girls that had some common sense to actually read what they were getting into would then negotiate certain terms and ability to drop said agency, but too many were distracted with false promises and big numbers. not a great example, but whoahannajo was one who used an agency and they even convinced her to get those monstrosities implanted in her chest. the specifics of how that came about only she knows, but she is one who is well known and was exploited just like many others. these agencies are shrewd and cunning, and they know how to talk and will constantly push their luck in unsavory ways.

Little different here since Lily was really short lived… but don’t most of these 18-20 year olds just do it for a fairly quick payday? Most are pretty much done within 6 months. Once they stop streaming on CB it doesn’t take long for their following to go away. Plus all the good ppv has already been sent out.

I’ve always wondered why they stop streaming on CB. My thoughts are the agency doesn’t want to have to keep what the model says on stream straight on OF chats. Bad for business once they stop streaming but they all do at some point.

Little different here since Lily was really short lived… but don’t most of these 18-20 year olds just do it for a fairly quick payday? Most are pretty much done within 6 months. Once they stop streaming on CB it doesn’t take long for their following to go away. Plus all the good ppv has already been sent out.

I’ve always wondered why they stop streaming on CB. My thoughts are the agency doesn’t want to have to keep what the model says on stream straight on OF chats. Bad for business once they stop streaming but they all do at some point.
yeah she isnt the first for something like this at all. ive seen numerous one and done, or they try it out for a few days and vanish. and there are lots that do it for like a summer, or only come back during holiday times when they are off from school. i dont see her situation as she was going to be in and out so quickly, but it could have been that simple, but it seems the bf finding out has a lot to do with it or what happens next. as for the PPVs, only the good ones we know of, assuming there arent more yet, but that is just wishful thinking right now. ill wait and see what happens with the account because it can only go one of two ways.

the odd thing is the agency usually has these girls keep going on CB as their only streaming platform. and they dont use OF to stream at all. i cant say never, but i dont know of every girl in that agency, just the ones i noticed myself. and when lily was on, she avoided all questions about an agency in some of her later streams, but in her earliest ones, she was a terrible liar about it :Pepesuspicious: , but it was easy to spot from day one imo. these agencies also give the girls some basic instruction on how to handle questions about the use of agencies, or the just ignore it or silence the person asking on CB. she didnt really do much about it though on her end, and the limited number of times she was actually on OF, you just had to know how to tell when it was her using the account or not.

I be real the money she was making from everything i don’t think she was going to be around just for a few weeks or months she wanted to make as much as possible without anyone finding out which is kind of stupid in a way. Family and friends would have eventually questioned her on how she was making so much and everything would have most likely came out anyways. she only stopped streaming on CB after getting caught then once her BF found out she wasn’t just doing NN content she then deleted her CB so I don’t think that was anything to do with the agency. As people already know she wanted to go to aviation school the end of this year which can cost up to 120k she might of just wanted money to start that off who knows. But the situation has died down now im 99.9% sure she ain’t coming back the only good thing that could possibly happen is if the agency have more content laying around lol but imo they don’t seem like they do😂

From the looks of it its probably a scheduled post, so something they would have queued up before anything went down. Without the hourglass symbol showing, its hard to tell, but because there is no activity in DMs, that is what it is likely leaning towards. I cant say this with absolute certainty, but its on brand for other pages that do the exact same thing. Still doesnt exclude the fact they will milk it for all they can, but most of the money is still through DMs.

Yeah, you're probably right, at least I saw someone kinda call it out in the comments instead of all the "I miss you." and "I hope she's ok" comments lol
Yeah i expect there will be a post just like these every so many days, probably not spaced exactly apart, until something is officially done in either direction on her page. Its sad to see how many people really thought it was her though like that. I get it when people dont know, but c'mon. Do they really think some rando on OF is that obsessed with someone they never even saw a picture of and talked to them for a whole hour? Like yeesh, thats crazy.

Not exactly helpful but its confirmed that OF removed that scheduled post icon sometime in the last month. I dont believe they had an option to hide it before since it was meant to distinguish between live activity and not, but its stupid they got rid of it.

Not exactly helpful but its confirmed that OF removed that scheduled post icon sometime in the last month. I dont believe they had an option to hide it before since it was meant to distinguish between live activity and not, but its stupid they got rid of it.
yeah, but it makes your point even more likely. I kinda want to blow up the comment section on that post to see if they are monitoring it. I don't even know, can a creator delete comment or ban users? I assume they ban ban or block as needed. But, the blinded masses seem to be catching on anyways... and just in the off chance she does come back lol, I'll hold off. A guy can dream, can't he.

yeah, but it makes your point even more likely. I kinda want to blow up the comment section on that post to see if they are monitoring it. I don't even know, can a creator delete comment or ban users? I assume they ban ban or block as needed. But, the blinded masses seem to be catching on anyways... and just in the off chance she does come back lol, I'll hold off. A guy can dream, can't he.
I thought about doing that too, but it seems most of those on there are the ones that followed her from CB, not that it makes much of a difference, just might be like talking to a wall lol. The creator can delete posts, but agencies cannot unless they actually have some level of full access to the page, which this one does not have that kind of access. Its some type of extension agencies use that allows them to interact on the page without seeing all of the personal info and account details. Thats why they can open messages and it wont show as read for a lengthy period of time. If they ban/block anyone, OF has to give you a refund, so they rarely ever do that anyway. Ive seen other girls pages where they are calling out the agency or content not being anything but bait, and it gets left up because they just cant do anything about it, or they also dont care or notice it ever. The only way they can ban anyone is by marking the post through a report, and OF has to determine if a violation has occurred. Stating the obvious or having an opinion arent grounds for blocking or restricting, again unless its something truly serious like personal info or violating TOS. It is good to see some of them wondering what is up, but I hope they arent all that serious either lol. Hey, Im dreaming just the same :PepeWhy: :hahaa:

Last edited:
Does anyone remember lovecayaxo? This feels very similar… basically her family and bf found out so the replies in dms stopped. Then there was a last post on OF and because of the comments on the post the page is basically deleted. I don’t know, just feels familiar haha

Kinda same for Cutemaddie12…didn’t sub to her, but followed the story here. She got “injured” but the rumors were same thing that her family and friends found out. Then people apparently went off in the DMs. “She” came back for one last post (after going silent for a few days or a week or so)
saying she wasn’t going to be posting anymore and to unsubscribe at least. Oddly, I just looked and the page and wall post are still there and you can still sub for 20 bucks. Bio just says she will not be posting, so do not subscribe. Honestly, there’s prob countless stories like that out there.

Back
Top Bottom