EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

From the sounds of it she has him wrapped round her finger and can do whatever she wants so wouldn’t surprise me if he brushes everything off and gives her a clean slate for a 4th time lol
well tell him to make peace with it however he has to, and then tell him to ditch the agency and he can be her camera person filming and photographing everything because the angles in those vids need work :PepeLaugh:

well tell him to make peace with it however he has to, and then tell him to ditch the agency and he can be her camera person filming and photographing everything because the angles in those vids need work :PepeLaugh:
haha i don’t use instagram but if anyone else wants to shoot him that DM ill be open to see his response😂

I mean when creators make fake usernames on OF there real identity is always going to be found it’s too easy nowadays to find that stuff
with how connected everything is with social media, and ways around even those that black out whole countries and continents on SW platforms, someone is going to see something eventually. its not cool to dox anyone ever. given her age, they dont have the most mature attitude about these things and were probably beating their shit to a pulp before they ever told him anything.

with how connected everything is with social media, and ways around even those that black out whole countries and continents on SW platforms, someone is going to see something eventually. its not cool to dox anyone ever. given her age, they dont have the most mature attitude about these things and were probably beating their shit to a pulp before they ever told him anything.
100% lol. but people already found her socials before I even knew about who she was so it all escalated so quickly lol. but im 99.9% we ain’t seeing her again unless something miraculously happens so i would turn of that re sub button just in case they haven’t deactivated her account. you’ll just be wasting your own money atp

100% lol. but people already found her socials before I even knew about who she was so it all escalated so quickly lol. but im 99.9% we ain’t seeing her again unless something miraculously happens so i would turn of that re sub button just in case they haven’t deactivated her account. you’ll just be wasting your own money atp
not surprising though imo. i just want to know if the agency has more content they will release, and once that well has dried up, then ill move on :PepeLaugh: . i also want to see if she deactivates or if the agency is just taking it over 100%. there hasnt been a lick of activity on there other than remaining logged in and i only sent one more message to see if it gets seen or not. im not holding out any hope because whatever happens happens in either direction.

not surprising though imo. i just want to know if the agency has more content they will release, and once that well has dried up, then ill move on :PepeLaugh: . i also want to see if she deactivates or if the agency is just taking it over 100%. there hasnt been a lick of activity on there other than remaining logged in and i only sent one more message to see if it gets seen or not. im not holding out any hope because whatever happens happens in either direction.
yeah that’s fair enough i guess. yeah ill see soon enough if they have deactivated or not so i could let you know before i guess. Is the agency even allowed to continue the page if she stopped?

yeah that’s fair enough i guess. yeah ill see soon enough if they have deactivated or not so i could let you know before i guess. Is the agency even allowed to continue the page if she stopped?
Yeah if anyone finds out anything or how it resubs or not, fill anyone in when they know if you let it do so.

As for the agency, that depends. If she has any control over her account whatsoever, then no they can't just use it like that. If they pulled some dirty tricks and took her pw or anything, they could use it until she shuts it down, if she knows enough to try that. Although this isn't unheard of, if she signed a contract with the agency giving them the rights to her content, then they could operate without her saying so. Of course contracts they have girls sign arent always legally binding, but they bank on them not knowing that. But that is still only speculation, just not out of the realm of possibility. That's why I want to see what happens with the account. As I've seen with another girl I follow that didnt use an agency and quit the industry completely, they took over her account (because she sold it to them and will collect a percentage and she had a huge library of content available) and it was quiet like this as they queued up everything over a month deleted previous posts to be reused, and then jumped in with all the bullshit. I'm stuck with it until it expires, but it at least showed me how they work. And I think it's the same agency. The downside is she had such little content on the page it's going to be hard to keep it going unless they slowly release the same Ig level shit they have been putting on the feed. They also won't have many long-term subs with such little activity, and people will catch on that are paying attention. The only thing they could really do is work the DMs and keep selling the same few vids. Eventually it will collapse but not everyone knows about this place. It's a big, vulnerable world out there filled with dudes that only think with their dick. :KEKWlaugh:

Last edited:
With 2 minutes of an online search these girls could find everything they need to out about OF agencies. None do and fall for the false guarantees. Then socials are found because the fake name isn’t enough. Over and over, it blows my mind.

With 2 minutes of an online search these girls could find everything they need to out about OF agencies. None do and fall for the false guarantees. Then socials are found because the fake name isn’t enough. Over and over, it blows my mind.
I mean why would they though? no much will happen they signed a contract and somewhere on the contract all of this would have been noted. Most of these girls are 18-20 and vulnerable so will sign anything in a heartbeat without reading everything. And when their socials get found they ghost because that’s their natural instinct. Nothing illegal happened.

Yeah if anyone finds out anything or how it resubs or not, fill anyone in when they know if you let it do so.

As for the agency, that depends. If she has any control over her account whatsoever, then no they can't just use it like that. If they pulled some dirty tricks and took her pw or anything, they could use it until she shuts it down, if she knows enough to try that. Although this isn't unheard of, if she signed a contract with the agency giving them the rights to her content, then they could operate without her saying so. Of course contracts they have girls sign arent always legally binding, but they bank on them not knowing that. But that is still only speculation, just not out of the realm of possibility. That's why I want to see what happens with the account. As I've seen with another girl I follow that didnt use an agency and quit the industry completely, they took over her account (because she sold it to them and will collect a percentage and she had a huge library of content available) and it was quiet like this as they queued up everything over a month deleted previous posts to be reused, and then jumped in with all the bullshit. I'm stuck with it until it expires, but it at least showed me how they work. And I think it's the same agency. The downside is she had such little content on the page it's going to be hard to keep it going unless they slowly release the same Ig level shit they have been putting on the feed. They also won't have many long-term subs with such little activity, and people will catch on that are paying attention. The only thing they could really do is work the DMs and keep selling the same few vids. Eventually it will collapse but not everyone knows about this place. It's a big, vulnerable world out there filled with dudes that only think with their dick. :KEKWlaugh:
If she did sell the rights for the agency to have full control over the OF she would of had to give them more content because i don’t believe they had much content which is why i think they went on a selling spree a couple of days ago lol. there’s people commenting on her new posts saying “I hope she’s okay” etc not having an actual clue what the whole situation is lol. i don’t understand the airing the dms thing though if the agency are going to be running the account though like I’ve said multiple times I just believe the account has been deactivated and they are waiting for the last sub to expire which is just under a month now. but if the 18th comes by and it still lets me sub ill be confused and not sure if I would want to sub again cause of how inactive they have been for 3 days😂

Thats true. The thing is the new ones that never used these platforms before arent aware of how predatory they are or how big that industry actually is. Even the seasoned camgirls that knew about them once they were established liked the idea of someone else doing all the "work" while they sat back and collected their money. They didnt care what the agencies did, but most didnt even know because they didnt ever have to log in again, so it was the wild west in there. The backlash that happened over the last year has been entertaining to watch, but like anything, they all adapt as long as they have a way to keep operating. Most agencies want young and dumb, and there is a surplus of it today.

If she did sell the rights for the agency to have full control over the OF she would of had to give them more content because i don’t believe they had much content which is why i think they went on a selling spree a couple of days ago lol. there’s people commenting on her new posts saying “I hope she’s okay” etc not having an actual clue what the whole situation is lol. i don’t understand the airing the dms thing though if the agency are going to be running the account though like I’ve said multiple times I just believe the account has been deactivated and they are waiting for the last sub to expire which is just under a month now. but if the 18th comes by and it still lets me sub ill be confused and not sure if I would want to sub again cause of how inactive they have been for 3 days😂
Thats possible. Its just it doesnt usually happen this fast with a girl wanting to bail. They generally have a small cache of content that gives them enough time to have her make more. Theres no way to know what they have at this moment, but thats why it would likely be a bunch of Ig type pics they can milk for activity.

What do you mean by airing the DMs?

And you can still sub to the page though, so it definitely hasnt been deactivated. As in you can still be a new sub and that will prolong this whole process. It has only been a few days though, and OF doesnt move that quickly anyway most of the time.

Since we seem to have some experts here, is her agency the same as all the aussie girls (Iris, Cassie, etc)? The presentation is similar, but I know they are probably copying each other at this point.

Thats possible. Its just it doesnt usually happen this fast with a girl wanting to bail. They generally have a small cache of content that gives them enough time to have her make more. Theres no way to know what they have at this moment, but thats why it would likely be a bunch of Ig type pics they can milk for activity.

What do you mean by airing the DMs?

And you can still sub to the page though, so it definitely hasnt been deactivated. As in you can still be a new sub and that will prolong this whole process. It has only been a few days though, and OF doesnt move that quickly anyway most of the time.
I just believe if they had content to sell they would be in the dms now trying to sell them maybe they are still on contact with her trying to get more contact but who knows.

I mean they are not answering DMs. If they had any way of making money wouldn’t they be replying to DMs? They have no way of making money right now instead of posting them IG pics like you said on her feed and people donating like $10.

Can you? I didn’t know how to tell tbh. I look through TOS and it says “if a creator wants to delete their OF they can click deactivate but the account won’t deactivate until the last active sub expires” I didn’t know they had to go through a whole process.

Back
Top Bottom