EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

right, i was only spitballing with how it was possible it got opened in some way. youre right though, and i didnt think it would read all of only one message, and not the rest. i never used it nor do i know how it works on their end in that kind of detail. im going to have to try to ask some other girls what its like since they had them, but also OF has gone through changes like they always do, so its possible there are other things that they can do that werent available back then. so i could have some outdated information. it would be good to know what her deal is but i doubt they would be breaking up unless she really is quite the promiscuous ethot and he doesnt want any of that :KEKWlaugh: . shes young so who knows whats going to happen. i really never was this invested in any kind of page like this except shitposting on others. this is wild to me and a murder mystery like someone else said :monkaS:
Yeah, me either. I'm just so curious. We're not alone...never seen a discussion thread grow to 7 pages in about 36 hours lol. So, I'm sure we have plenty of detective on the case.

as someone else pointed out, there are ways to know when you are actually talking to the girl behind the account and ways to tell when its one of the chatters by paying attention to the little typing thing that shows up on OF. Agencies are linked to the account through different means, but thats where the girl has control over it, as appears to be the case here. thats why no one is getting any response since her account is in some kind of lockdown and why the agencies arent doing anything. the handful of times i talked to her myself there wasnt a whole lot of conversation and wasnt a lot of time committed either. the rest were the agency chatters trying to pull their usual stuff. the change in tone and sentences across the chatters werre still enough to know which was which since they are on at all times, but not always chatting 24 7. this isnt being said like im something special because i assure it wasnt like that at all. others had similar experiences with her before this whole fiasco and if you know how to look for it, you know who you are likely talking to. she is too new to have a bunch of chatters and like you said, only one at a time per "shift". what little i did get to talk to anyone i watched out for those things because its not exactly a secret, but OF agencies are counting on those to be unsuspecting.
There is a lot of speculation in your post so I won't argue any further.
Once you acknowledge that the majority of the chat is agency staff, which we both do, then you acknowledge that the whole thing is a con. Lilyoftheisland is a product and fans are being peddled a product. The agency needs to keep a consistent narrative and tone and the model shouldn't be allowed to interfere with that. If real Lily jumped in for one or two messages, it doesn't change anything, it doesn't make the money spent any more worthwhile.

If you go to the updated TOS that was rolled out the other week it clearly states "The Fan acknowledges that third parties may assist Creators in operating their accounts and in Creator Interactions." OF had to make this clear to avoid fraud cases b/c the bots and chatters out of India have become so prevalent.

If you go to the updated TOS that was rolled out the other week it clearly states "The Fan acknowledges that third parties may assist Creators in operating their accounts and in Creator Interactions." OF had to make this clear to avoid fraud cases b/c the bots and chatters out of India have become so prevalent.
So are you saying the she has to tell her fans of a third party that could be helping her reply?

Once you acknowledge that the majority of the chat is agency staff, which we both do, then you acknowledge that the whole thing is a con. Lilyoftheisland is a product and fans are being peddled a product. The agency needs to keep a consistent narrative and tone and the model shouldn't be allowed to interfere with that. If real Lily jumped in for one or two messages, it doesn't change anything, it doesn't make the money spent any more worthwhile.
i dont disagree with you. its pretty easy to tell who is who on an account. i had no lengthy conversations with her at all. the vast majority happened back when she was brand new and after day one, and that didnt take long to get garbled with the different chatters. ive spent more time on this thread than i have on OF in the past year talking at all. She is a product and thats well stated. I dont justify any of what was spent because i willingly spent it, nor was i doing so other than to see about getting pics and vids. beyond that i couldnt care less. since CB doesnt allow multiple people to sign in, and she was the only one who had any access to her tip notes, unless they were right there in the room with her, which i doubt, there isnt a great way to explain some of it besides it being her with those details. this isnt cope either because as i said, i do not care. i went into her page knowing it was agency run and expected to only be exchanging messages with an agency. the rest is history now.

I have spoken to her multiple times as i have already stated. As true as you might be she for sure took over a few times and cause like said before I have had convos with her through voice notes and videos.

So are you saying the she has to tell her fans of a third party that could be helping her reply?
she doesnt have to do anything, nor does the agency. they had something like this in their TOS for a while now, but now its getting broader and trying to cover their asses since there is so much pushback against agencies. not enough and its not hurting their pockets yet, but hopefully that is what initiates some change here so people know. i doubt it will happen because there are those that are that lonely and count on chatting with "girls" (aka dudes in india or another outsourced country), and the agencies count on that because they play their con game. for the most part i have gotten away from agency run pages, and went with small creators. but i know they are out there in full force even on the smaller ones. thats also why i dont engage in the chat stuff at all because i just dont care nor do i want to do it. most of the time its to buy something or ask about it, and thats it. her page didnt have that option so the only way it was possible was to take part in their conversation or simply ignore it like i did most of the time.

unless the agency hijacked her account recently, which is the only way for that to happen, she would have to go through the process of contacting OF and do their little dance with them looking into it. he is being properly fooled just like the agency tries to fool others, but there is still something fishy going on with her account the last few days.

She seems to come from money…maybe mom and dad got involved. If bf is crying on social media then I’m sure it’s public knowledge in her personal life too. But who knows, I’m just speculating. Maybe it was the butler with candlestick in the library?

a fairly worry-free life to say the least. its hard to say what that comment is in context to other than feeding off the fact the bf found out about her OF. even so, all i have gathered is he is not cool with her having an OF and she is simply lying to him, so she might as well dump him and come back to OF and CB and keep making better content. :PepeLaugh:

She seems to come from money…maybe mom and dad got involved. If bf is crying on social media then I’m sure it’s public knowledge in her personal life too. But who knows, I’m just speculating. Maybe it was the butler with candlestick in the library?
this ain’t posted on social media publicly it’s just a DM 1on1 conversation. I don’t know if her family or friends know about the situation tbh

a fairly worry-free life to say the least. its hard to say what that comment is in context to other than feeding off the fact the bf found out about her OF. even so, all i have gathered is he is not cool with her having an OF and she is simply lying to him, so she might as well dump him and come back to OF and CB and keep making better content. :PepeLaugh:
From the sounds of it she has him wrapped round her finger and can do whatever she wants so wouldn’t surprise me if he brushes everything off and gives her a clean slate for a 4th time lol

Back
Top Bottom