EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

Oh well good to know I guess. I don’t think I tried to follow her but maybe I did one day for a goof.
Yeah once her socials got leaked, she started blocking every single person that added her. I wondered what they were asking about when they said she deleted it and i could still see it. but she hasnt been active either and hasnt added anyone anyway. she probably wont ever anyway unless the attention goes away for good. she seems to want nothing to do with the whole thing and i sure hope i am wrong about that :KEKWlaugh:

To Delete an account on OF as a creator you can't just Delete it.
You need to open a ticket and it gets deleted once there is no more money on the table so to speak. Thats with subscribers and stuff.
IDK if she offered it but say if there was an option for a 3 month or 6 month sub. In theory the account can't be deleted until that sub runs out. It could be the reason why it's still up.

You need to open a ticket and it gets deleted once there is no more money on the table so to speak. Thats with subscribers and stuff.
IDK if she offered it but say if there was an option for a 3 month or 6 month sub. In theory the account can't be deleted until that sub runs out. It could be the reason why it's still up.
I don't think the 3 or 6 months subscription was an option she just had the usual 85% agency discount which is still the discount now for people who have not subbed to her before lol. I know about the having to wait until the last subscription has ended for the account to be deleted you know when that process has happened as they remove the option to resub to the creator in which this case they have not and you can still sub to her if you like. Very strange situation as you would like to think if the agency had full control they would of just deleted the account by now.

thats correct. she would have had to go through support and once the steps were completed, all you would see is an expiration date on your renewal button instead of it renewing on a certain date. all active subs would then be able to see the page and anything they bought until the most recent sub expires. they can delete every post on the page or anything that wasnt a PPV purchase as I just saw that on another page im following. she wiped everything except for the PPVs and some stuff in DMs, but anything else sent is now in the void, and the sub is still up for months with nothing going forward. it took her over 3-4 months to finally get the page shut down, but i cant say that is always the case, ive seen some shut it down within days or weeks.

and no there was no multiple month option, most of these never have that because of how volatile the pages are and girls disappear so quickly. easier to charge the typical 20 something bucks a month.

my best guess is she either did nothing with the page but the agency is still limited, but makes no sense why they arent trying to keep up the scam, or she was going to and the agency probably lied to her and told her they have a contract that they can enforce, so she left it alone. these contracts usually arent enforceable except for the ironclad ones, which is doubtful hers is. just guessing here though. the only other thing they could be doing is only talking to new subs that join, but that has to be limited since there is no more promotion of her page except for the times someone would see it under the friends tab on other agency girls in the same setup.

this agency is such trash though and no wonder they can only operate on a constant stream of new girls that do things for months at best.

thats correct. she would have had to go through support and once the steps were completed, all you would see is an expiration date on your renewal button instead of it renewing on a certain date. all active subs would then be able to see the page and anything they bought until the most recent sub expires. they can delete every post on the page or anything that wasnt a PPV purchase as I just saw that on another page im following. she wiped everything except for the PPVs and some stuff in DMs, but anything else sent is now in the void, and the sub is still up for months with nothing going forward. it took her over 3-4 months to finally get the page shut down, but i cant say that is always the case, ive seen some shut it down within days or weeks.

and no there was no multiple month option, most of these never have that because of how volatile the pages are and girls disappear so quickly. easier to charge the typical 20 something bucks a month.

my best guess is she either did nothing with the page but the agency is still limited, but makes no sense why they arent trying to keep up the scam, or she was going to and the agency probably lied to her and told her they have a contract that they can enforce, so she left it alone. these contracts usually arent enforceable except for the ironclad ones, which is doubtful hers is. just guessing here though. the only other thing they could be doing is only talking to new subs that join, but that has to be limited since there is no more promotion of her page except for the times someone would see it under the friends tab on other agency girls in the same setup.

this agency is such trash though and no wonder they can only operate on a constant stream of new girls that do things for months at best.
the girls that i see that quit just make their OF sub $50 and leave it. Then say after a year or so it might vanish.

This one is certainly interesting.
The contracts and NDA's these girls sign, Specific to the newer agencies i would guess aren't actually legally enforcable.
If you actually disputed it, they would probably find in favor of the girl and not the agency. Especially with some of the things we have heard that is within them.

the girls that i see that quit just make their OF sub $50 and leave it. Then say after a year or so it might vanish.

This one is certainly interesting.
The contracts and NDA's these girls sign, Specific to the newer agencies i would guess aren't actually legally enforcable.
If you actually disputed it, they would probably find in favor of the girl and not the agency. Especially with some of the things we have heard that is within them.
right, there's a lot of little things that can affect how a page stays or goes. either way, after 3 full months of inactivity, no ones sub will renew. i dont know how it works for new subs. i also dont know how it works for the agency logging in like they are now that they can read messages in realtime like they couldnt before. after 1 full year, now they have to renew their documentation, so no matter what, thats not going to happen here. the page will eventually disappear anyway.

this is interesting to say the least. the whole thing is just odd in such an insignificant way, unless the whole inactivity is part of their plan. might be worth it to those that made a couple bucks an hour and they probably dont have to pay her anymore out of whatever it would have been.

correct, these contracts are all sketchy. most are written by those that have a general understanding from the legal perspective, but even if it was correctly written, it would have to be legally enforceable anyway, and most arent. the girls are just told it is and often back off, not wanting anything to do with it. that seems to be her case and she just wants to disappear. well, tits are out there so good luck with that :KEKWlaugh:

right, there's a lot of little things that can affect how a page stays or goes. either way, after 3 full months of inactivity, no ones sub will renew. i dont know how it works for new subs. i also dont know how it works for the agency logging in like they are now that they can read messages in realtime like they couldnt before. after 1 full year, now they have to renew their documentation, so no matter what, thats not going to happen here. the page will eventually disappear anyway.

this is interesting to say the least. the whole thing is just odd in such an insignificant way, unless the whole inactivity is part of their plan. might be worth it to those that made a couple bucks an hour and they probably dont have to pay her anymore out of whatever it would have been.

correct, these contracts are all sketchy. most are written by those that have a general understanding from the legal perspective, but even if it was correctly written, it would have to be legally enforceable anyway, and most arent. the girls are just told it is and often back off, not wanting anything to do with it. that seems to be her case and she just wants to disappear. well, tits are out there so good luck with that :KEKWlaugh:
I feel like eventually she will come back even if that means in a years time or the next few months. That relationship will not last now he will have trust issues lol and soon she will go to college and he won't be able to cope I know for sure. It is just some high school love everyone has haha. When they break up or if they do I just believe she will want the easy money but I could be completely wrong cause she did see innocent😂.

I feel like eventually she will come back even if that means in a years time or the next few months. That relationship will not last now he will have trust issues lol and soon she will go to college and he won't be able to cope I know for sure. It is just some high school love everyone has haha. When they break up or if they do I just believe she will want the easy money but I could be completely wrong cause she did see innocent😂.
true, all that high school love is going to fizzle fast. hopefully she doesnt keep up those ridiculous lip injections though because those things were looking crazy. no one should be like that so early on and its guaranteed to migrate, so if she does, she might be looking rough by the time she decides to come back:sadKEK:

true, all that high school love is going to fizzle fast. hopefully she doesnt keep up those ridiculous lip injections though because those things were looking crazy. no one should be like that so early on and its guaranteed to migrate, so if she does, she might be looking rough by the time she decides to come back:sadKEK:
it was lip injections. I was wondering what was weird with her lips...but, I think it would take quite a bit for her to turn bad at that age...God injected her everywhere else lol

Yeah, if she has to move states to go to college which she most likely will do there is no chance the relationship carries on lol. I never even noticed her lips lol but I am sure she will be fine like someone else said she was gifted with everything else. I have been hearing her BF has wanted to ☠️ himself and posted a picture of him sitting on the edge of horseshoe bend in Arizona which didn't sound too good as he had all his mates commenting "We love you" and all that stuff. So it does seem like he is already having a hard time with it all as you would.

Yeah, if she has to move states to go to college which she most likely will do there is no chance the relationship carries on lol. I never even noticed her lips lol but I am sure she will be fine like someone else said she was gifted with everything else. I have been hearing her BF has wanted to ☠️ himself and posted a picture of him sitting on the edge of horseshoe bend in Arizona which didn't sound too good as he had all his mates commenting "We love you" and all that stuff. So it does seem like he is already having a hard time with it all as you would.
Ok, this has been kinda fun, but I'm actually feeling bad for the poor BF. And, he may even be reading this it seems, or at the very least hearing about it. Let's leave old dogs lie. She was always too good to be true (and, yes, I'm talking to you BF). Been interesting if nothing else. I'm out again. Unless there is real news...then let me have it lol. #lily2.0

Ok, this has been kinda fun, but I'm actually feeling bad for the poor BF. And, he may even be reading this it seems, or at the very least hearing about it. Let's leave old dogs lie. She was always too good to be true (and, yes, I'm talking to you BF). Been interesting if nothing else. I'm out again. Unless there is real news...then let me have it lol. #lily2.0
Yeah you would feel bad for him and him reading this thread would not making any of it better lol. He probably knows who I am if he is reading this thread as we have mutual friends lol I am just letting everyone know the "real news" I have seen or heard. I am from Kauai and know of all these people. He should be good fine though he has not done anything stupid he has good mates he just needs to get over her and leave her otherwise he will be hurt for life 😂

it was lip injections. I was wondering what was weird with her lips...but, I think it would take quite a bit for her to turn bad at that age...God injected her everywhere else lol
normally i wouldnt be thinking much of it but when they do stuff like that so young, it hits like a brick wall much sooner than if she were in her 30s. you can even see where it was migrating to her cheeks, which isnt a good sign already because that means that took at least a couple years to get there. she has everything else going for her, but i guess the modeling world is a harsh one.

i dont want to be stirring it up because i know they are experiencing these emotions for likely the first time, but it sounds like old boy better get some clarity and realize he did nothing wrong. hell, he could even be in on it if he wants, so its not all bad. :KEKWlaugh:

Yeah you would feel bad for him and him reading this thread would not making any of it better lol. He probably knows who I am if he is reading this thread as we have mutual friends lol I am just letting everyone know the "real news" I have seen or heard. I am from Kauai and know of all these people. He should be good fine though he has not done anything stupid he has good mates he just needs to get over her and leave her otherwise he will be hurt for life 😂
Well thats fucking depressing :sadKEK: . If he does read this, he should know we were rooting for him and its never too late to make the most of it before the future does what the future does:KEKWlaugh:

Well thats fucking depressing :sadKEK: . If he does read this, he should know we were rooting for him and its never too late to make the most of it before the future does what the future does:KEKWlaugh:
I am not even fussed I just would like to see her back with or without him even if he is reading this lol. But at this point it does not look like he wants her anywhere near CB or OF let alone himself do it haha. I am hoping he don't do anything stupid but just let her go and let her come home 😂

I am not even fussed I just would like to see her back with or without him even if he is reading this lol. But at this point it does not look like he wants her anywhere near CB or OF let alone himself do it haha. I am hoping he don't do anything stupid but just let her go and let her come home 😂
Lily come home...ProdicalLily sounds like a great room name

it was a matter of time. goodbye lily of the island...we release you back to the sea. Take care of them titties, spit on them at least once daily for me, please

my messages showing as read now...I just sent that one as a send off lol...but yeah, she/it gone...gonna be a glorious reunion in 5 years when them looks start to fade

Back
Top Bottom