EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat lilynstitch discussion thread

So, I'm only subbed for a couple more days, but was curious and saw my DMs have now been read. Been a bit since I checked, so not sure when that happened. Not getting hopes up of course, but figured I'd pass that along.

I didnt remember to turn off my sub in time and saw they are actively reading messages again, too, but I have yet to get a reply of any kind. I am not sure what the deal is but they read them like in the usual time it took before, but they also havent posted anymore IG pictures on the feed either :KEKWlaugh: . Looks like there hasnt been any other activity but I also had a message I couldnt open and I could see it on OF from them. What I mean is on this message I specifically couldnt even click on the message, I had to refresh and then it would open. It showed on the messages as part of a sentence but when I opened it, nothing was there except my last messages on read. It wasnt one of the chat is empty things, it was a reply of some kind. Just to note this also happened on some other messages from that same day with other girls, at least one other I know of that I noticed at the same time, so it wasnt just this page. I know OF was acting real buggy lately so I just chalked it up to that, but I am wondering if anyone else that is still subbed was able to get any kind of reply from the agency just to see if they can do anything besides open messages. My best guess so far is that the agency is being given control of the page, but its weird that they arent continuing the scam.

So, I'm only subbed for a couple more days, but was curious and saw my DMs have now been read. Been a bit since I checked, so not sure when that happened. Not getting hopes up of course, but figured I'd pass that along.
My message has been read too now and that’s only been in the last day or so, so it’s been recent. And yeah I wouldn’t get your hopes up because what I have heard is that she’s 100% gone her boyfriend has forgave her for everything and they are just moving on with things. But it is strange that they have kept the account open… you’re still able to resub and everything so makes you think maybe she’s waiting for everything to die down or whatnot who knows lol

I didnt remember to turn off my sub in time and saw they are actively reading messages again, too, but I have yet to get a reply of any kind. I am not sure what the deal is but they read them like in the usual time it took before, but they also havent posted anymore IG pictures on the feed either :KEKWlaugh: . Looks like there hasnt been any other activity but I also had a message I couldnt open and I could see it on OF from them. What I mean is on this message I specifically couldnt even click on the message, I had to refresh and then it would open. It showed on the messages as part of a sentence but when I opened it, nothing was there except my last messages on read. It wasnt one of the chat is empty things, it was a reply of some kind. Just to note this also happened on some other messages from that same day with other girls, at least one other I know of that I noticed at the same time, so it wasnt just this page. I know OF was acting real buggy lately so I just chalked it up to that, but I am wondering if anyone else that is still subbed was able to get any kind of reply from the agency just to see if they can do anything besides open messages. My best guess so far is that the agency is being given control of the page, but its weird that they arent continuing the scam.
Thats probably one of the reasons they haven’t closed the account just in case people haven’t turned off auto re-sub to get abit more money coming in I guess😂 and for the message you couldn’t open I think it’s just a visual glitch on OF not sure if they actually sent out messages. And you also don’t need to be subbed to talk to the account anyone still can as they use it to attract you back into resubbing but I just find it weird how they are not closing the account. Someone recently posted a new content on here of her that we ain’t seen and I also have unpaid PPV’s which I believe are videos that are not posted on here of her in bed naked reading a book etc. So maybe they have a lot more content than we thought but for some reason are not sharing it

Thats probably one of the reasons they haven’t closed the account just in case people haven’t turned off auto re-sub to get abit more money coming in I guess😂 and for the message you couldn’t open I think it’s just a visual glitch on OF not sure if they actually sent out messages. And you also don’t need to be subbed to talk to the account anyone still can as they use it to attract you back into resubbing but I just find it weird how they are not closing the account. Someone recently posted a new content on here of her that we ain’t seen and I also have unpaid PPV’s which I believe are videos that are not posted on here of her in bed naked reading a book etc. So maybe they have a lot more content than we thought but for some reason are not sharing it
Yeah makes sense since they probably had a contract with her that they owned her content and she was dumb enough to not realize it. It sounds like it was an OF glitch because I had it happen over a couple days. It was strange not being able to open it at all, but any messages were just non existent when opened from any page that happened to, but you could read the first few words like normal when you are viewing messages. Yeah they sub to all profiles that sub to them first thing, typical agency tactic, but they have been reading messages the last week since Ive written each time trying to get just a response from them but they dont write anything back. I just wondered if anyone else tried writing anything to them thats subbed or not and even gotten a reply of any kind.

Im not expecting any, but given their varied responses and selective ppvs theyve sent, i wanted to see if they would resend what they sent before. i doubt they have a hoard of content, but not impossible they have a little more because most of these girls in that agency have a certain amount they have all put out before they even open up the page. most are the same pic sets and same themes with scraped pics from their Ig's :hahaa: . They wont shut it down though if they own it and will just milk what little they can get from any new people that stumble across the page from other girls in the same agency since they have this friends list that shows up on some of them. Doesnt cost them anything to keep it going even with no activity.

Yeah makes sense since they probably had a contract with her that they owned her content and she was dumb enough to not realize it. It sounds like it was an OF glitch because I had it happen over a couple days. It was strange not being able to open it at all, but any messages were just non existent when opened from any page that happened to, but you could read the first few words like normal when you are viewing messages. Yeah they sub to all profiles that sub to them first thing, typical agency tactic, but they have been reading messages the last week since Ive written each time trying to get just a response from them but they dont write anything back. I just wondered if anyone else tried writing anything to them thats subbed or not and even gotten a reply of any kind.

Im not expecting any, but given their varied responses and selective ppvs theyve sent, i wanted to see if they would resend what they sent before. i doubt they have a hoard of content, but not impossible they have a little more because most of these girls in that agency have a certain amount they have all put out before they even open up the page. most are the same pic sets and same themes with scraped pics from their Ig's :hahaa: . They wont shut it down though if they own it and will just milk what little they can get from any new people that stumble across the page from other girls in the same agency since they have this friends list that shows up on some of them. Doesnt cost them anything to keep it going even with no activity.
Once I noticed they were read, I sent a message. It was read pretty quickly, but nothing back.

OK thanks for saying so man. Obvs I had the same thing happen, just finding it strange to get no activity through an agency no less.
I also sent a message yesterday to see if the agency replied they read it and no response as well. Find it strange the agency have all of sudden are active on the account again but doing nothing about it?

I also sent a message yesterday to see if the agency replied they read it and no response as well. Find it strange the agency have all of sudden are active on the account again but doing nothing about i?
I sent a message not too long before you posted this yesterday. It is still unread, so that’s back to over 24 hours. What are the chances she has control still and just got curious and logged in for a bit and read a bunch of messages lol. You know she made bank, and then reality set in after lil bf found out. But, If it were me, I’d take a look and might question how lucrative it could be to start back up. I’m just keeping the mystery and the hope alive fellas 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣

I sent a message not too long before you posted this yesterday. It is still unread, so that’s back to over 24 hours. What are the chances she has control still and just got curious and logged in for a bit and read a bunch of messages lol. You know she made bank, and then reality set in after lil bf found out. But, If it were me, I’d take a look and might question how lucrative it could be to start back up. I’m just keeping the mystery and the hope alive fellas 🤷🏽‍♂️🤣
I thought the same thing maybe she keeps checking to see what everyone is saying but who knows lol im not subbing again until I see something that’s good enough to make me know she’s going to be around longer😂 it just wouldn’t make sense for an agency sitting there opening messages not trying to make money from it all? I tried baiting them into saying “I turned my auto-renewal off because you’re not replying but if you’re back let me know I’ll sub again” hoping to get a reply but it didn’t work but surely if it was an agency they would just reply “yes, im back” or something just to get a free $20 etc so idk you could be right.

Its just such an odd setup no matter what way its looked at. If she has control over it, which she has every right to unless there was some ironclad contract, which I highly doubt since these agencies rely on the girls not understanding any of it and not knowing any better, she could just be going either direction with it. If the agency has full control over it, its only going to last another 3 months from the date of the last post unless that changed recently in the TOS, but again I doubt it.

These things never stop agencies from keeping the deception going so why the messages are getting read, even inconsistently without a reply is as bizarre as it gets. Eventually the page will go inactive and the ability to subscribe will be automatically turned off, but thats still nearly 2 months away depending on activity. Someone else said they only have to sign in which maybe thats all that has to be done so it will just be a ghost page, but I used another girls page as a reference since she was keeping her page up but not posting anything but a "." every few months so anyone that wants to sub can stay subbed to see previous content.

I just dont know how its going to go since its so new and an agency was involved. I dont care either way but somehow this has been an interesting thing to watch given all of the circumstances and how agencies pull their tricks. I see she shut down her CB page for good and it doesnt even show up as a page anymore. That seems to be the direction shes going but damn she could easily shut this down if she wanted to unless there are some strange circumstances surrounding this. Its not that deep I know, but wtf :KEKWlaugh:

I also noticed her CB page has been deleted. I think at this point it’s a waste to keep her OF. Honestly best case scenario she breaks up with her bf and starts over with fresh accounts. Only time will tell!

Its just such an odd setup no matter what way its looked at. If she has control over it, which she has every right to unless there was some ironclad contract, which I highly doubt since these agencies rely on the girls not understanding any of it and not knowing any better, she could just be going either direction with it. If the agency has full control over it, its only going to last another 3 months from the date of the last post unless that changed recently in the TOS, but again I doubt it.

These things never stop agencies from keeping the deception going so why the messages are getting read, even inconsistently without a reply is as bizarre as it gets. Eventually the page will go inactive and the ability to subscribe will be automatically turned off, but thats still nearly 2 months away depending on activity. Someone else said they only have to sign in which maybe thats all that has to be done so it will just be a ghost page, but I used another girls page as a reference since she was keeping her page up but not posting anything but a "." every few months so anyone that wants to sub can stay subbed to see previous content.

I just dont know how its going to go since its so new and an agency was involved. I dont care either way but somehow this has been an interesting thing to watch given all of the circumstances and how agencies pull their tricks. I see she shut down her CB page for good and it doesnt even show up as a page anymore. That seems to be the direction shes going but damn she could easily shut this down if she wanted to unless there are some strange circumstances surrounding this. Its not that deep I know, but wtf :KEKWlaugh:
yeah it’s very strange. her CB account has been deleted for a while now i noticed it about 3-4 weeks ago. But as i have said before she has said apparently she has no direct access to her OF idk how true that is just what i have heard. But my thought process is if she had no direct access why has the agency just completely stopped? They had a few videos that no one has seen unless you’re on simpcity but for the people that aren’t they could still re use all that content and make so much more from everyone so it’s just strange. Unless she has said can you stop selling my content if that’s allowed idk but if that’s the case surely they would just close the acc 😂 such a weird situation

yeah it’s very strange. her CB account has been deleted for a while now i noticed it about 3-4 weeks ago. But as i have said before she has said apparently she has no direct access to her OF idk how true that is just what i have heard. But my thought process is if she had no direct access why has the agency just completely stopped? They had a few videos that no one has seen unless you’re on simpcity but for the people that aren’t they could still re use all that content and make so much more from everyone so it’s just strange. Unless she has said can you stop selling my content if that’s allowed idk but if that’s the case surely they would just close the acc 😂 such a weird situation
If I was the agency and had that one on the line, I’d play nice and keep it live hoping I could convince her back. She’s a goldmine. Once that is a finality…then they go ham and sell all the content they have left 🤣🤷🏽‍♂️

Like it was already pointed out, she lied to him each time saying it wasnt what it exactly turned out to be. Thats her business and I couldnt care less, but it wouldnt be surprising if she lied again since she had to be the one to open it, even though she did sign on to an agency so its a white lie. Yes, there are girls that make no effort to use their account or some sell their whole account for some amount on the regular, but that isnt common and not at all what this agency does since she was still on CB. Those other types of agencies only want girls that have no online presence. Now she doesnt have any so it will only have so many options. This agency has a cache of Ig photos to post and sell off to the unsuspecting since it was obvious where all her other ones came from just by looking at it. The whole situation is strange as fuck just the way its going.

If I was the agency and had that one on the line, I’d play nice and keep it live hoping I could convince her back. She’s a goldmine. Once that is a finality…then they go ham and sell all the content they have left 🤣🤷🏽‍♂️
Maybe they will play the long game with her :KEKWlaugh:. All its going to take is for the boy to be gone but he would be a fucking fool to leave that anytime soon. If she is interested in her modeling career and aviation school gets to be too tough, she knows she has a fallback plan that would solidly work out. And I agree and hope this is exactly what that agency does:COPIUM::KEKWlaugh:

Maybe they will play the long game with her :KEKWlaugh:. All its going to take is for the boy to be gone but he would be a fucking fool to leave that anytime soon. If she is interested in her modeling career and aviation school gets to be too tough, she knows she has a fallback plan that would solidly work out. And I agree and hope this is exactly what that agency does:COPIUM::KEKWlaugh:
I have recently actually noticed she is MIA on every social. So there could be a possibility she’s waiting for everything to die down and see what happens from there idk. like i have said before as I am from Kauai myself me and her have a lot of mutual friends as it’s so small😂 I know some of her best friends and normally when they post pictures she spams comments like “OMGGGGG” like all girls do trying to hype up their mates and she hasn’t done anything like that since this has all come out. She hasn’t posted any TikTok’s since it’s all come out so I feel like she’s gone MIA from socials in general unless her boyfriend has said you need to delete all socials or something but I mean that’s a bit extreme so who knows😂.

From what I can tell she deleted all her socials unless she figured out I was from OF and blocked me. But I don’t see she has IG or TikTok anymore. She did for a while after shit hit the fan.

From what I can tell she deleted all her socials unless she figured out I was from OF and blocked me. But I don’t see she has IG or TikTok anymore. She did for a while after shit hit the fan.
Her socials are still up. She just blocked anyone that tried to add her, didnt matter who it was. She isnt the brightest bulb even if she is nice.

Back
Top Bottom