EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Lady Melamori Discussion Thread

search her name in bunkr's public album page, you find a lot of her content there, some of which I didn't find on simpcity

search her name in bunkr's public album page, you find a lot of her content there, some of which I didn't find on simpcity
99% sure that that's not the case, I know because I used all the possible acronyms looking for her stuff :KEKWlaugh: , most if not all of the stuff there has been posted already on the thread, I am still searching for those 2020 patreon sets on source quality :Sadge:

Maybe she didn't have enough supporters back then though a lot of 2019 stuff has been leaked it seems. And yeah those sets would be great to have. Can they even be paid for these days? The Gumroad ones are mostly 2019s ones and most if not all separated from Patreon right?

Yup, and it is just a weird decision from her to only make some selected 2020 sets available at gumorad and it bothers me the most because it is the year I am missing too :SadgeCry: , fuck me and my impluse of having everything organized :Sadge:

If we wanna go meta with this I feel like that aspect of it all is low-key what drives a lot of people to pay for these sorta things. That and fear of missing out. Like a lot of people online say it's all about just coomer brain. Buyers want BOOOBA and they wanna pretend they have a partner through OF. But nobody talks about the collector thing it could trigger in people. Maybe those who wanna collect are like 1% outliers though who knows. I'm sure the OF-'creators' themselves have stats on how many of their subs actually chat with their chatting staff etc.

Yeah, most people don't even mind organizing this kind of stuff so it is an issue only a few of us have, I just wish I was able to buy it directly from her, she doesn't even allow you to choose a past set anymore, makes me wonder if it had more explicit angles and it makes me regret not having them more.

But anyway, back on topic, are you guys liking the new poses? Her tits look twice aa big on those bottom-to-up angles :HYPERS:

They're decent. She seems to be "acting" more in the Loba set from what we've seen so far. Which I like. I actually went back to look at the giga old patreon sets and she definitely acted with the camera back then too. I guess it varies from set to set. Idk if she has multiple photographers.

Your message is most likely been read by her manager if you send it via Patreon or instagram, so your best bet would be VK or fansly, I also wish there was a way to directly contact her.

Yeah, most people don't even mind organizing this kind of stuff so it is an issue only a few of us have, I just wish I was able to buy it directly from her, she doesn't even allow you to choose a past set anymore, makes me wonder if it had more explicit angles and it makes me regret not having them more.

But anyway, back on topic, are you guys liking the new poses? Her tits look twice aa big on those bottom-to-up angles :HYPERS:
Yeahh hard agree on the tits pose part, they look great in that angle ^^

Oh yeah about the not being able to buy sets, i asked her once if it was possible to buy single sets from her? Her response was ish: hi! No i dont sell individual sets becuse i like to keep my content as exclusive as possible

Oh yeah about the not being able to buy sets, i asked her once if it was possible to buy single sets from her? Her response was ish: hi! No i dont sell individual sets becuse i like to keep my content as exclusive as possible

She used to allow you to pick 1 past set for free with the ethanol tier, but that stopped on May this year without any reason as to why, tho she only let you choose sets no older than march 2021, so I wasn't able to chose the 2020 ones

She used to allow you to pick 1 past set for free with the ethanol tier, but that stopped on May this year without any reason as to why, tho she only let you choose sets no older than march 2021, so I wasn't able to chose the 2020 ones
I think she hade tier called back in the past or such too were you could pick old set

New month! so new sets. The Lucy one looks ok. I thought the character would suit her a bit more but looks fine. Probably another set that was taken 5-6 months ago since she looks a bit bigger and no abs. Excited to see the other sets for this month.

There is also a low budget tatsumaki one for this month, some pics are on her social media. Unfortunately that one seems overly photoshopped and you can see the background warping.

I really love mela but... I don't know what to say, I am not mad, I am dissapointed.

Was really looking forward to what she would do with the tatsumaki set, the character's main feature is her hips and ass, but "because of requests", it ended up as an overpriced topless set, the only booty photos you are getting are the preview ones (only 4)

Whoever is asking her to do more topless content has simply ruined what used to make fansly feel special, now I am not sure if I want to continue purchasing her sets there.

I am afraid of any future sets, and I will do accordingly this time and NOT purchase it if it doesn't look like anything has changed, I know 1 less purchase might be meaningless for her but, what else am I supposed to do?

If this continues I will stick to Patreon only

Last edited:
I really love mela but... I don't know what to say, I am not mad, I am dissapointed.

Was really looking forward to what she would do with the tatsumaki set, the character's main feature is her hips and ass, but "because of requests", it ended up as an overpriced topless set, the only booty photos you are getting are the preview ones (only 4)

Whoever is asking her to do more topless content has simply ruined what used to make fansly feel special, now I am not sure if I want to continue purchasing her sets there.

I am afraid of any future sets, and I will do accordingly this time and NOT purchase it if it doesn't look like anything has changed, I know 1 less purchase might be meaningless for her but, what else am I supposed to do?

If this continues I will stick to Patreon only
Vote with your wallet. Not sure how the different platforms work but people asking for her topless stuff maybe make sense to me? On her patreon the max/topless tier is pretty expensive for most people so I can see people asking to make sets like the tatsumaki one topless focused since they cost less for the purchase of one set (I think?). She's making lots of money I'm sure anyway, and if you are subscribed to her then just post a comment with your feedback too.

There are going to be some booty lovers and some topless lovers for sure, but with booty I think you have more of a chance across sets to get those pics. For topless people it's harder to get her content since it's just on the highest tier, or those one off fansly sets, unless you are going around looking for leaks on the internet. Even then I think her topless stuff mostly doesn't leak consistently even though she is getting more and more popular.

Vote with your wallet. Not sure how the different platforms work but people asking for her topless stuff maybe make sense to me? On her patreon the max/topless tier is pretty expensive for most people so I can see people asking to make sets like the tatsumaki one topless focused since they cost less for the purchase of one set (I think?). She's making lots of money I'm sure anyway, and if you are subscribed to her then just post a comment with your feedback too.

There are going to be some booty lovers and some topless lovers for sure, but with booty I think you have more of a chance across sets to get those pics. For topless people it's harder to get her content since it's just on the highest tier, or those one off fansly sets, unless you are going around looking for leaks on the internet. Even then I think her topless stuff mostly doesn't leak consistently even though she is getting more and more popular.

In the long run Fansly sets are more expensive than her patreon, with patreon you get 4 sets a month, with each set having around 42 photos and 10-12 topless photos. So pretty much a set is 50$.

Fanlsy sets cost 60-90$ and only include 10-15 topless photos +15$ monthly for the sub. It is by no means cheaper than going for her patreon, and not to mention that the quality of the photos are ridiculous different.

And I just noticed that she might have done the biggest fuck up she could ever do, don't get suprised if all of her fansly sets get leaked soon

In the long run Fansly sets are more expensive than her patreon, with patreon you get 4 sets a month, with each set having around 42 photos and 10-12 topless photos. So pretty much a set is 50$.

Fanlsy sets cost 60-90$ and only include 10-15 topless photos +15$ monthly for the sub. It is by no means cheaper than going for her patreon, and not to mention that the quality of the photos are ridiculous different.

And I just noticed that she might have done the biggest fuck up she could ever do, don't get suprised if all of her fansly sets get leaked soon
Yes it is more expensive in the long run, but I meant for people that can't/wont afford the $200 subscription, but are more happy to pay a one time fee for the topless set. For some people that makes more sense even though it is more expensive over time. All these girls are marketing experts by now lmao, trying to open up every avenue for everyone to give them money. You are right on the quality aspect. The fansly sets are just her taking selfies and editing them on her phone wearing a low budget/effort costume compared to the cosplay sets, so when you put it that way, it does seem like a more worse deal.

I totally get your point, but it is a really niche case, because it would apply to someone who just wants to see her tits once and be done with it. Then there would be the extra niche case where you would purchase a fansly set because she is cosplaying your favorite anime char.

Any other scenario would be from people who actively support her and her stuff and are most likely purchasing more than 1 set a month from her fansly, so saying that they would only "purchase one and be happy with it" is already out of the question.

You are also forgetting about something, her fansly sets were the most leaked content up to march 2023. So if you really just wanted to see her tits there is more than enough material out there for that.

At this point if you really want you money's worth just save enough for a 200$ tier for a month and you will be more than happy with your decision.

Back
Top Bottom