EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Damn, Rei is just as unhinged a Shitkat was during her drunk streams.

She also said she's hanging out with Katie next week and going to her housewarming party. She also takes back calling Katie irrelevant and says she's so very relevant. Only because she has a CEO for a boyfriend.
What unhinged shit did she say :KEKW:

Damn, Rei is just as unhinged a Shitkat was during her drunk streams.

She also said she's hanging out with Katie next week and going to her housewarming party. She also takes back calling Katie irrelevant and says she's so very relevant. Only because she has a CEO for a boyfriend.
hopefully one of her simps was on her stream and catches shitkat on a lie about the house party ha ha

Guess Merk must be home from Twitchcon. Most likely we should see a herp on shitkat soon after he hooked up with all those young Twitch girls

Last edited:
The only scenario I can imagine her being in an office is if she's role-playing merk to his cuck fantasy of getting a blowjob in the office. Other than that what does she need an office for to keep tally marks of how stretched her asshole gets during anal. Also rei now taking back what she said about Katie clearly is a result from Katie threatening to fuck her world up I wouldn't be surprised in katie doxing her and don't think it will be a surprise to anyone here that she can be malicious and stoop to that level

The only scenario I can imagine her being in an office is if she's role-playing merk to his cuck fantasy of getting a blowjob in the office. Other than that what does she need an office for to keep tally marks of how stretched her asshole gets during anal. Also rei now taking back what she said about Katie clearly is a result from Katie threatening to fuck her world up I wouldn't be surprised in katie doxing her and don't think it will be a surprise to anyone here that she can be malicious and stoop to that level
Probably something along the lines "merk and i helped you front the money for your place, introduced you to all these cool twitch steamers, invited you to all the orgy's and you call me irrelevant. I will tell everyone what you're really like "

I could be missing more but that's what Katie's facial expression scream when she found what Rei said. Like a bi/ch you owe me look.

Probably something along the lines "merk and i helped you front the money for your place, introduced you to all these cool twitch steamers, invited you to all the orgy's and you call me irrelevant. I will tell everyone what you're really like "

I could be missing more but that's what Katie's facial expression scream when she found what Rei said. Like a bi/ch you owe me look.
There's no way Kati ever or would ever given her money to find a place, she probably wouldn't even buy her a drink when they go out :KEKWlaugh: If anything she was probably mad when she called her irrelevant because kati thought she was being used for clout. Which is something in the past she has accused (alot of) other models of doing before. And to be fair there were a few models who did do that to her but it made her extremely paranoid.
But mostly, the truth hurts sometimes:KEKWlaugh:

There's no way Kati ever or would ever given her money to find a place, she probably wouldn't even buy her a drink when they go out :KEKWlaugh: If anything she was probably mad when she called her irrelevant because kati thought she was being used for clout. Which is something in the past she has accused (alot of) other models of doing before. And to be fair there were a few models who did do that to her but it made her extremely paranoid.
But mostly, the truth hurts sometimes:KEKWlaugh:
Who's to say Snow didn't do a form of clout chasing last year with all the drama. "Oh let me pick a fight with the most well known model on MFC" boom she get a huge whale/BF.

Funny cause Katie did the same thing. "Let me shack up with a Ceo" which I'm sure is another reason why Rei said what she said.

Who's to say Snow didn't do a form of clout chasing last year with all the drama. "Oh let me pick a fight with the most well known model on MFC" boom she get a huge whale/BF.

Funny cause Katie did the same thing. "Let me shack up with a Ceo" which I'm sure is another reason why Rei said what she said.
Wasnt kati the one who started that whole scrap between them, except snow was just better at it :KEKWlaugh:

Wasnt kati the one who started that whole scrap between them, except snow was just better at it :KEKWlaugh:
It was 50/50, Snow went to Kati's room and they were friendly at first and Kati gave her her point of view of being a newer model, advice I guess. Snow took offense and thought she was telling her that she didn't know what she was doing and pushed back at her which pissed Kati off. This is when Kati brought up others models that tried to use her for clout (one of the many times) It probably didn't help that Snow did this durning one of Kati's Juan streams which just made her more pissed off. Then they went back and forth at each other, then the d0xxing happened, etc, etc.

It also probably didn't help that they're both always drunk when they're streaming :KEKWlaugh:

It was 50/50, Snow went to Kati's room and they were friendly at first and Kati gave her her point of view of being a newer model, advice I guess. Snow took offense and thought she was telling her that she didn't know what she was doing and pushed back at her which pissed Kati off. This is when Kati brought up others models that tried to use her for clout (one of the many times) It probably didn't help that Snow did this durning one of Kati's Juan streams which just made her more pissed off. Then they went back and forth at each other, then the d0xxing happened, etc, etc.

It also probably didn't help that they're both always drunk when they're streaming :KEKWlaugh:
Ah yes I somewhat remember now. Anyway, TEAM SNOW:HYPERS:

Back
Top Bottom