EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

How long until she legit gets alc poisoning on stream?
I think she got it a couple time last year and in December she probably had a really bad night. It was around that time, katie started working out and somewhat taking care of herself. She did mention about being on Ozempic at the time, so her massive drinking and that mixed together probably caused a bad reaction.

Rei already outed her lol 😂 by saying that a friend hosted her to a poker game with new friends from twitch and that she might be going back there again in another week to find an apartment so shitkat is definitely ghosting her simps and making an excuse for the up coming week
Even though it would be much easier for her to say "hey guys I'm helping rei find an apartment in austin, see you in a couple of days." It's also said to see that Katie is manipulating Rei so much to move to Austin and be friends with Merk twitch friends.

Even though it would be much easier for her to say "hey guys I'm helping rei find an apartment in austin, see you in a couple of days." It's also said to see that Katie is manipulating Rei so much to move to Austin and be friends with Merk twitch friends.
I don’t think Rei is being manipulated at all tbh (at least not in this case), I could see her trying to make that jump from “camgirl” to “streamer” so she might see this as an opportunity for herself

I don’t think Rei is being manipulated at all tbh (at least not in this case), I could see her trying to make that jump from “camgirl” to “streamer” so she might see this as an opportunity for herself
I agree this is a business move for reige fuck enough twitch stars and you can trap one into marriage and maybe help feed her cocaine addiction :OMEGALUL:

First I'm impressed you got through 200 pages :peepoClap: to answer your questions
Are her live streams shit now- Yes, she doesn't even try and yells at them for not tipping and hitting goals

Who's ratman- Ratman is the name given to her room member Tempelton or Temp for short who showed up to her room when she was still on MFC and began tipping her BIG. After this it was found out that she was going on trips with him and banging him ohh, and that he happened to be the CEO of Fansly which lead to her moving to only stream on Fansly. She also scammed most her room members to follower her to Fansly to pay her more and her boyfriend gets a cut of their money now too.

Will she do BG- I think we all have varying opinions on this. She has to be earning less now based on traffic to her streams and amount of tips she makes. Adding in how much she spends on Pokemon cards now, she'll have to change things up at some point down the line. Don't know if that has hit her yet though.
Hey man, i appreciate the breakdown. I now feel like one of the boys

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that I haven't missed anything in the 2 hours she's been on. And that stack of cards looks like it's the same from when she left on Friday, what has she been doing?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that I haven't missed anything in the 2 hours she's been on. And that stack of cards looks like it's the same from when she left on Friday, what has she been
you havent missed anything other than she forgot that simps super birthday ha ha and now begging to get her naked. shitkat forgot two birthdays but not merk's lmao

Back
Top Bottom