EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

she said the Ai comment then started being anti-semetic as a way to defend anything she says. So if anything does leak she can just say its all fake and Ai. She is like a bad extremist politician overtly racist than say its all fake. Next she is going to say the k3 tattoo is actually for kk.k :OMEGALUL:
I hope her tiny empire falls fuck her get gonnorhea :KEKWchamp:
That was funny as shit when internet guy asked about that

160734---Copy---Copy266a6934a569b36c.md.png

one of katies friends saying she makes minimum wage on mfc she should go to fansly :KEKWchamp:
she is non nude doesn't even show nipples and wants to make top 20 every month
She lives in Vegas, so she probably hears about all her service worker friends making mad money every night. Bitch you stream on a sex worker streaming site! Show some titty instead of sticking your hand up a plush lion's ass to make it's mouth move, and stop watching movies on stream. Stop with this tip mentality, jesus christ

one of katies friends saying she makes minimum wage on mfc she should go to fansly :KEKWchamp:
I forget where she was forced into doing sex work as she was pigeon hold into ONLY being able to do this as her source of income until death. The smoothness of the brains has to be due to alcohol poisoning.

Surprised she didn't use the "mfc has no traffic, we need more ads" thing. She's probably struggling now just like katie was and now doesn't want to take the blame for her shortcomings.

Alright boys I only got to page 200 before jumping to 536, catch me up. I love her old vids they were PRIMO, is her new live shows shit? Who's ratman? How long until she legit gets alc poisoning on stream? Will she ever to BG content?
First I'm impressed you got through 200 pages :peepoClap: to answer your questions
Are her live streams shit now- Yes, she doesn't even try and yells at them for not tipping and hitting goals

Who's ratman- Ratman is the name given to her room member Tempelton or Temp for short who showed up to her room when she was still on MFC and began tipping her BIG. After this it was found out that she was going on trips with him and banging him ohh, and that he happened to be the CEO of Fansly which lead to her moving to only stream on Fansly. She also scammed most her room members to follower her to Fansly to pay her more and her boyfriend gets a cut of their money now too.

Will she do BG- I think we all have varying opinions on this. She has to be earning less now based on traffic to her streams and amount of tips she makes. Adding in how much she spends on Pokemon cards now, she'll have to change things up at some point down the line. Don't know if that has hit her yet though.

Back
Top Bottom