EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

000714---Copy587cc757312ecc48.png000535---Copy-26edefb8d16cdf6b3.png

shit is about to go down :OMEGALUL: rei obviously joking and kitkat taking it 100% serious :KEKWlaugh:
Rei is about to be homeless
Rei makes one joke and apparently they all wanna fight her the irony if shitkat mocking others and the moment she gets a taste of it back it's a personal attack. Also how is rei even making a living because whenever I'd see her streams I would only see less than 50 people and don't see much tipped granted I don't stick around too long to really have a say in that matter

What? What's this about a baby?

Honestly, it seems like too much happened after I checked out. Too many things to respond to. Who has the clips:Pepega:
idk man. i followed suit and as soon as i saw pokemon cards were the only thing happening, it was snooze time. if i wanted to watch that shit id go to youtube or just set myself on fire.

Back
Top Bottom