EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

She mentioned that she is going to Venus for sure. Can't wait to see videos getting leaked of her getting dicked down on PH.
Yeah she casually threw it out there like they just knew but she only said she was thinking about it because fansly was going to be a sponsor. But I looked up to see when the dates were and they aren't one of the sponsors which means they're just renting a booth there, I wonder how she knows:thonk:
She hurried up and deleted that comment at the end asking her to please release the B/G content:KEKWlaugh:
She did ten shots, drank ciders on top of that and no water. And didn't want to promise Super that she'd get on tomorrow like last time. Said nothing about the gifts

She talks about being afraid/against AI because of all of the recordings of her out there and then proceeds to do holocaust jokes for minutes :peepoGiggles::ddHuh:
In today's society. For her "brand" being everything, and her being all paranoid, you'd figure videos of her saying antisemitic shit spreading through the internet clothed or otherwise, would kinda be frowned upon.

In today's society. For her "brand" being everything, and her being all paranoid, you'd figure videos of her saying antisemitic shit spreading through the internet clothed or otherwise, would kinda be frowned upon.
Idk what she said exactly, but I do think there is room to make jokes without necessarily being antisemitic. Having said that, as you said, having videos float around like that would be an absolutely terrible look for someone who is as image obsessed as her, especially considering she’s a problematic sex worker

Idk what she said exactly, but I do think there is room to make jokes without necessarily being antisemitic. Having said that, as you said, having videos float around like that would be an absolutely terrible look for someone who is as image obsessed as her, especially considering she’s a problematic sex worker
You're both right. To be fair I don't think she was being hurtful she was just making jokes. But I just thought it was ironic that right before it happened she went on and on for awhile about how there was so much footage of her talking out there that AI could be used to create a fake versions of her saying whatever. And how she didn't like it. Then she starting making those jokes soon after that conversation plus she was drunk so she kept saying it over and over

You're both right. To be fair I don't think she was being hurtful she was just making jokes. But I just thought it was ironic that right before it happened she went on and on for awhile about how there was so much footage of her talking out there that AI could be used to create a fake versions of her saying whatever. And how she didn't like it. Then she starting making those jokes soon after that conversation plus she was drunk so she kept saying it over and over
Lowkey if there are any videos out there of her saying anything stupid, its 100% real and her. No AI needed. :KEKW:

Between that and the Pitbull blanket, seems like she is giving hints about her ratman relationship.

Also no goodnight tweet last night and she wasn't drunk. Must've had a dick appointment.
Lmfao 🤣 true just be straight foward and avoid the drama haha what does she have to loose

Last edited:
Lmfao 🤣 true just be straight foward and avoid the drama haha what does she have to lose
She needs to maintain control over them and keep the upper hand if she admits it, it gives them back control of themselves which they clearly don't have. Look at dyna, he showed up last night but when she started asking him for tips he split. He even told super he would just be lurking but he's trying to get out of having to tip her. Plus, in her mind she's trying to save face from all of those other models that she used to accuse of doing the exact thing she is doing now

Last edited:
She needs to maintain control over them and keep the upper hand if she admits it, it gives them back control of themselves which they clearly don't have. Look at dyna, he showed up last night but when she started asking him for tips he split. He even told super he would just be lurking but he's trying to get out of having to tip her. Plus, in her mind she's trying to save face from all of those other models that she used to accuse of doing the exact thing she is doing now
We have seen a couple of them questions about certain things that go leaked when NB and Austin were visiting her and Ratman. Dex and Super asked about her tan, Dex asked about Appa, now Shmorf asked about the stuff last night. They probably know what's going on and it's almost like a mutual agreement between them and Katie. She knows that they know but if they don't go off in chat, then its cool.

she said the Ai comment then started being anti-semetic as a way to defend anything she says. So if anything does leak she can just say its all fake and Ai. She is like a bad extremist politician overtly racist than say its all fake. Next she is going to say the k3 tattoo is actually for kk.k :OMEGALUL:
I hope her tiny empire falls fuck her get gonnorhea :KEKWchamp:

Back
Top Bottom