EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

I've seen a private video on a few different archive sites titled things like 'kati3kat cum swallow', with the thumbnail being her tongue out and a ton of fake cum pooled on it. Anybody happen to have that vid, or anything else with her fuckin with fake cum (besides Cum Job, Mommy Milkers, and her main blowjob ppv)?
Thank you 💝

I've seen a private video on a few different archive sites titled things like 'kati3kat cum swallow', with the thumbnail being her tongue out and a ton of fake cum pooled on it. Anybody happen to have that vid, or anything else with her fuckin with fake cum (besides Cum Job, Mommy Milkers, and her main blowjob ppv)?
Thank you 💝
Post a screenshot of the vid.. I can check and see if I have it

This is the only way :FeelsRageMan::peepoLeave:. What do these tardbaskets see in this shit? :Pepega:
At this point they just want to see her, hopefully naked. They're faking their excitment like she fakes her orgasms.

Let's she if this goal hits how much these guts actually get stirred up :peepoGiggles: That buttplug looked pretty small in comparison to the usual ones.

Back
Top Bottom