MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread | Page 488 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

Bobby Slay

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I still find it funny when she was caught lying about going to Miami last year and punished her simps by not releasing a "video" she "made"..even though we all know she didn't record shit. Xbiz is this week and lets not say shit and see if she releases a "Miami" vid :KEKW: I wonder if she is going to tell her simps she is going or going to lie for three days if she does lie which excuses are you guys going with :KEKWlaugh:

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
She's gonna prove us wrong and tweet out that she is travelling to her new friends and not gonna stream this week... just kidding :KEKWlaugh:
I don't think she capable of telling the truth anymore. My guess since she haven't used any June prep excuses so far she's just gonna have one for everyday.
"Guyyyys! I'm doing very exciting June stuff sooo I'm not gonna be online this Friday BUT it's for June!!! ILY"

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
I mentioned a few days back how it's funny that the whole Miami event is for content creators, even an award show just for them. And people go to meet other content creators and film collabs with them or arrange to make collabs but she's the only one that goes and doesn't do any of this.

She actually already use the Juan excuse last week.:KEKWlaugh: She usually isn't on on Mondays so that will be easy as she uses the excuse of everyone being tired at the begining of the week. So that will give her at least 2 days and the awards show is Wednesday night. If I were to guess the earliest she'll be on is next Friday night.