Simp Chat KatiKat - Lolcow Discussion Thread

mp89

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 16, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Said she had a hair appointment "early" Thursday then looks like ghosting tonight or a very late tweet. is it possible that she snuck Miami for the awards show and the day after. Bet she'll give the "my hairdresser had to cancel last minute on me" excuse when she returns on Friday.

jxd

Bathwater Drinker
Oct 24, 2022
Credit where credit is due, they’re clear and up to date. Other than that they’re nothing special, I guess if you’re wasting money on her fansly you take what you can get though

TheCurious

Superfan
Jul 21, 2023
That after party must be crazy if she didn't even had time to tweet :OMEGALUL:

What I noticed, she never posts for her subscribers she does it for other content creators. Meaning, whenever an event is happening she becomes active on Fansly (and on her main Twitter) so when people look her up they'll think she is actively posting. Plus Fansly got a recommendations/for you page where newer post show up, her latest post will show up there :thonk:

Pillman97

Bathwater Drinker
Jun 17, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I am wondering if she'll log on tonight? It would be strange if she only went there the day of the awards show, by the next morning the hotel looked like a completely different place. Like they wanted all the Xbiz stuff gone :KEKWlaugh: so to me it would be a waste of a trip. I do feel like she doen't tweet and just ghosts a lot now.

I did also think the same thing when she posted the new set, it was either to distract them because she wouldn't be on for days or because a Fansly related event was happening. Either way all it's getting her is more followers, I doubt it's growing her subs, unless she is hoping it will help with Juan coming up. I was on fansly a couple times yesterday and did notice she was on a few times. :monkaHmm:

Sidenote I wonder how badly Mr. Fansly tried to get her to be a trophy girl?

Last edited:

mp89

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 16, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Plus the photos look like they're taken in a hotel room. The chain for shades and the style carpet. I imagine she went to take those photos as she was there.

Austin stopped posting for a while, so she probably told him not to film while she was there. I wonder what he thinks about when she says hey don't post i don't want people to know I'm here.

• LULW
Reactions: capnfaphappy20

buddy862

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
To be honest, I don't really believe that Kati went to the awards ceremony. Is it possible that she went? Yes, but the schedule would have been pretty tight.

She streamed until 2 a.m. her time and was visibly drunk. If she went to bed at 3 and slept for, say, 6-7 hours, that means she got up at about 10 a.m. It takes an hour to get ready and an hour to go to the airport and check in. It's a 3-hour flight to Miami. About an hour to the hotel plus the time difference, and it's 5 p.m. The awards ceremony was at 7:30 p.m., which would have given her about 2 hours to get ready (hair and makeup) and get to the awards ceremony. I don't think that's possible with 6 hours of sleep after a drunken night.

Also, have you looked at the awards venue? It was a slightly larger nightclub. There is no comparison to the AVN, so why would she put herself through that? And since the other content creators were already there for 3 days, almost all of them left on Thursday. So it would be too late for collaborations (if Kati would do something like that:MEGALUL:).