EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

In her latest galactic vid... "actually, my favourite thing to do is run around topless on the beach... specifically when there's people around."

So in other words she loves to show her tits to randos on the beach for free, meanwhile she's covering her tits with her hands while explaining this to the people who have been paying $$$ for years hoping to just see a nip slip.
She doesn't even wear stuff that's see through anymore without nip covers but she likes to be topless at the beach. Good one. I wonder who is going to believe her.

She doesn't even wear stuff that's see through anymore without nip covers but she likes to be topless at the beach. Good one. I wonder who is going to believe her.
Couple years ago she posted pictures of herself being naked on a nudist beach in Croatia. That part is true.

Even if you are not gonna do nudes at least try to do sexy stuff in videos like bending over with your ass facing the camera. In one of the Xmas videos she wasn't wearing any underwear her dress and her showing it was probably the hottest thing she did throughout last year.

I see on the latest OnlyFans photo "katwondersfree". Is there a paid/premium version in which she reveals all/more?
There is a paid OF account too. From what I gather stuff is posted there first but doesn't seem to be more explicit.

Im sure I'm in the minority here...but I think a little cellulite is a major turn-on. I literally prefer it. Lol idk, the perfect, absence of flaw, size 2-thing I've never understood. I kind of just like normal female bodies...maybe I'm wierd lol. The part of nudity that has always turned me on is seeing parts of the body that aren't exactly "presentable." Makes you feel like you're seeing something you're not supposed to see. When women are so perfect that seeing their ass or feels like you're looking at their forearm or something, it just doesn't quite trigger that excitement. But thats my opinion. She looks incredible now, but I would absolutely love to see Kat wonders put a few pounds on...and some cellulite 😂

We are all here to see her butthole. And she refuses to show it.

I hate her.
To even accidentally show that she'd have to be comfortable actually twerking or dancing in thongs when the most she does is show her ass briefly while quickly turning around. The only stuff I enjoy of hers is when she feels like showing bare ass or mostly bare ass and she hasn't done that in 2 years.

To even accidentally show that she'd have to be comfortable actually twerking or dancing in thongs when the most she does is show her ass briefly while quickly turning around. The only stuff I enjoy of hers is when she feels like showing bare ass or mostly bare ass and she hasn't done that in 2 years.
I think it’s going to take many of her subscribers to stop and not buy any of it anymore. She’s got to realize that what she’s doing is getting old. She has got an amazing body. Although her nipples are odly placed, I don’t see what she is so self conscious about. There was somebody on Reddit trying to sell her sex tape. It’s under a thread called EllieAlien. The person tries to use PayPal for you to pay them in order to get the sex tape. I definitely think it’s a scam and if you see that, don’t do it

I think it’s going to take many of her subscribers to stop and not buy any of it anymore. She’s got to realize that what she’s doing is getting old. She has got an amazing body. Although her nipples are odly placed, I don’t see what she is so self conscious about. There was somebody on Reddit trying to sell her sex tape. It’s under a thread called EllieAlien. The person tries to use PayPal for you to pay them in order to get the sex tape. I definitely think it’s a scam and if you see that, don’t do it
Its most likely a scam and even if it wasn't buying and having possession of a private sex tape is way more trouble than its worth. I think the motivation with her is different than most other people in that she doesn't need to do this to earn a living and she's comfortable with what she makes doing it.

In all the years of her doing this though she's never gotten fully comfortable doing basic things on camera. The self-consciousness about her body (particularly her ass) combined with money not being a big motivator is why its hard to see her changing. She's also found a new model of misleading on OnlyFans where she can charge more for a few pics or very short video clips.

In weekly 209 she says her tits are "natural." HAHAHA!! That's a lie.
Mistake 1#. Don't say the whores tits are fake. The simps on this site will literally, LITERALLY, fight to the death trying to prove they are natural, thinking that if they defend her enough that she'll date her little white knights. She could have scars under her breasts, around her areolas, and have her breasts go from A cup to E cup over night and they'd still say they're natural.

Mistake 1#. Don't say the whores tits are fake. The simps on this site will literally, LITERALLY, fight to the death trying to prove they are natural, thinking that if they defend her enough that she'll date her little white knights. She could have scars under her breasts, around her areolas, and have her breasts go from A cup to E cup over night and they'd still say they're natural.
Calling anyone that doesn't agree with you a white knight is such a childish thing to do. They look natural to me as well and I am not a fan of her whatsoever. Also, why is saying that her tits are natural defending her? Are you saying implants somehow make someone inferior in a way or another? I think how the boob job looks matters and a lot of fake tits do look worse than natural ones (look at Vicky Stark) but Louisa Khovalski's boob job looks great. Willing to be shown/proved wrong.

Guys, I watch her since she barely had content on her Patreon and used to post a lot on YouTube. I feel that she is never going to show anything deliberately. But does anyone of you really have any hope that she’s going to show her boobs and eventually her pussy?

Back
Top Bottom