EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

i have the new galactic, but she disabled downloading on vimeo. Is there any other way for me to get it other than screen recording?
Any luck? Also if your still having trouble you can send me then link and i can download it for you? Ill download it, upload it on gofile, and ill send you the link so you can post it.

Just wondering if content for Kat is strangely slow at the moment? She's dropping lots of PPV on only fans but I don't think even one has flowed through to her threads here, unless I'm missing something of course?

Just wondering if content for Kat is strangely slow at the moment? She's dropping lots of PPV on only fans but I don't think even one has flowed through to her threads here, unless I'm missing something of course?
Her PPVs are stupidly overpriced non-revealing "nude" pics so it shouldn't be a surprise. Unless she ever comes out with an OnlyFans exclusive video it's not worth it.

I'm sure it'll just be a picture of the top of her forehead, while she's on her hands and knees in a pair of jeans and a full turtleneck.
Exactly. It might technically match the description but you won't see her sucking cock. That's a wild turnaround out of nowhere for someone who's afraid to show her ass and nipples.

Why is she always in that cramped room? Looks like a closet, or storage room. She should change it up a little. From the pictures it looks like she lives in a big estate so she has the room to do so.
Totally agree. She's always bumping into things, or can't figure out where to stand, etc. How the fuck does she still not know where to stand in her own room?!

Last edited:
Is this last Galactic video the most she's ever shown? She usually wears nipple covers for anything remotely see-thru, but she obviously wasn't wearing them this time.
No, not the most she's ever shown. Here's a couple examples from what I remember:
Galactic May 2020 - the infamous full tit slip.
Galactic Sep 2019 - one outfit has see-thru panties. You can see her slit. It's not super clear and up close, but you can see it.

I stopped watching her vids for the most part in early 2021, so I don't know all of what she's done since then.

Yo, did this whore ever show her bare ass on video?

She has but its like 2 videos out of the hundreds she's done at this point.
She has more than that. A few ass-less lingerie. And fishnet dresses/lingerie... if those count. Don't know which vids they're from, but I still have the screenshots.

How long can she continue doing what she does? I get that the money she's getting is good and all, but sooner or later her subscription will drop right? Then again she has had a steady base for a while now. So it might not. From her onlyfans pictures that are floating around the web you can see that she could make a lot more if she went that extra step further. Even Khalil has started showing off her nips lately (see through and slips). In your opinion will Kat ever go that far? Or is this it? Maybe when her room above the garage is finished...

Exactly. It might technically match the description but you won't see her sucking cock. That's a wild turnaround out of nowhere for someone who's afraid to show her ass and nipples.
Her OF account is probably managed by an external agency (or her husband)

How long can she continue doing what she does? I get that the money she's getting is good and all, but sooner or later her subscription will drop right? Then again she has had a steady base for a while now. So it might not. From her onlyfans pictures that are floating around the web you can see that she could make a lot more if she went that extra step further. Even Khalil has started showing off her nips lately (see through and slips). In your opinion will Kat ever go that far? Or is this it? Maybe when her room above the garage is finished...
That’s why I don’t pay for stuff. :KEKWlaugh:

Reactions: LBR
Has she ever had anything a bit more risky of hers posted? Any slips or decent leaks?

Last time she did a High Tier, she went from around 1000 to 1200 subscribers or so on Patreon. Now she's gone from around 550 to 606 subscribers on Patreon.

I guess it's a mix of people changing platform to OF / getting bored of her content ?
After so many disappointing High Tiers, can you blame them for not wanting to pay for the same content? Sorry Jaykay, but I have to ask: why did you stop buying the high tiers?

After so many disappointing High Tiers, can you blame them for not wanting to pay for the same content? Sorry Jaykay, but I have to ask: why did you stop buying the high tiers?
He literally bought the last high tier. She hasn't had a high tier since 25 days of micro.

It just won't be worth it until she decides to go topless, wear see-thru stuff, or actually show her ass more without trying to hide it so much. She's got a great body and wears sexy stuff but her try-ons are incredibly sterile. She wet her swimsuit for some see-thru nips in the Galactic recently but I don't have high hopes.

Back
Top Bottom