EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

None of those imply an actual sex tape unfortunately, its the same baiting she always does.

The most disturbing thing is that there’s someone out there who has 27 unread messages in their OF inbox. I shudder to think what their email account is like.

can someone reup the last few vids on bunker or somewhere other then gofile, non of the recent vids will work in browser or doanloaded.

I always wondered why people bother checking this thread if they think she's so ugly and never shows the goods?
A little hypocritical don't you think?
I for one think she is mediocre now (looks wise). She used to look hotter but lost a lot of her appeal.
Why I still check her threads from time to time? The same reason I check Amouranth's thread, to see if she finally showed something interesting.
I can't watch the garbage content she posts right now but hope dies last that maybe she will improve her content once she loses her current simps and wants/needs some more money.

We can criticize her for being repetitive and showing very little but she is still one of the hottest women around
The showing very little part is my main complaint, she actively cheats people with some of the editing techniques and the backpedaling to that pole she has to avoid showing much of her ass. Like she can't even make it fully worth it for the people paying over $100 for her highest Patreon tiers.

So
The showing very little part is my main complaint, she actively cheats people with some of the editing techniques and the backpedaling to that pole she has to avoid showing much of her ass. Like she can't even make it fully worth it for the people paying over $100 for her highest Patreon tiers.
Some people like feet, some people like tease ... it's all a matter of personal taste. Just cos you don't understand it, no need to condemn it.

So

Some people like feet, some people like tease ... it's all a matter of personal taste. Just cos you don't understand it, no need to condemn it.
The majority of people don't at this point which is why her numbers on Patreon dipped. Its less a tease and just what she does. Her whole thing is try-ons to show off micro-bikinis and lingerie she advertises as naughty. Its very obvious she has insecurities about her body when you watch the way she edits things.

Back
Top Bottom