EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

Guys, I watch her since she barely had content on her Patreon and used to post a lot on YouTube. I feel that she is never going to show anything deliberately. But does anyone of you really have any hope that she’s going to show her boobs and eventually her pussy?
She's so body and image conscious that I say no. I feel like the only indication you'll get of things changing is if she starts changing the production of her try-ons or gets more carefree in what she shows in them.

She's so body and image conscious that I say no. I feel like the only indication you'll get of things changing is if she starts changing the production of her try-ons or gets more carefree in what she shows in them.
I have the one (Real) nipple slip that she let out two years ago. Some people will remember that she posted a picture of the top of her clit last year, but she air-brushed it out so it looked smooth as a Barbie doll.

I have the one (Real) nipple slip that she let out two years ago. Some people will remember that she posted a picture of the top of her clit last year, but she air-brushed it out so it looked smooth as a Barbie doll.
It raises the point where she'll sometimes attempt to live up to this stuff but she'll never do unambiguous nudity where its nipples or pussy right in your face. Its always a carefully curated version of what she wants to show.

Last edited:
I have the one (Real) nipple slip that she let out two years ago. Some people will remember that she posted a picture of the top of her clit last year, but she air-brushed it out so it looked smooth as a Barbie do

Mind posting the clit pic? I don't remember seeing this.

She changed her patreon tiers. You don't get the monthly exclusive vid in the $5 tier anymore. That's part of the $20 tier starting March 1. And you only get 3 weekly vids in the $5 tier. Just more of a rip-off now.

She changed her patreon tiers. You don't get the monthly exclusive vid in the $5 tier anymore. That's part of the $20 tier starting March 1. And you only get 3 weekly vids in the $5 tier. Just more of a rip-off now.
Bold strategy to just make things more expensive when you're losing popularity.

She will lose even more subscribers, she should at least lower the Galactic tier to 40 dollars :PepeWhy:

If this shift in prices brings down her subscribers do you think she’ll eventually go the nude route? Or do you guys think she’s too stubborn for that at this point?

I guess there’s also the factor if people still subscribe anyway leaving everything at status quo.

If this shift in prices brings down her subscribers do you think she’ll eventually go the nude route? Or do you guys think she’s too stubborn for that at this point?

I guess there’s also the factor if people still subscribe anyway leaving everything at status quo.
She is charging $60+ on OF for single photos for a year or 2 now which means people are paying that price so she's making way more on there than patreon where she charges $60 per month and it includes photos and long vids lol. She's prolly rakingin huge on OF for pg-13 photos at $60 ea. People dont understand all her patreon peeps just left and joined her OF while paying more and getting less. Math is hard.

It'd be great if she stopped doing that backpedal to the stripper pole and actually did a sexy slow walk where you could see her ass. She's doing $60 try-ons wearing thongs and g-strings but blue-balls by not showing the most interesting part of it. The January Galactic is full of those shortcuts that she has no intention of dropping.

Thanks to Cpants for getting those vids! But man, they were brutal to watch...

She changed her patreon tiers so you have to at least be the 2nd tier to get the monthly exclusive. So shes trying to make more cash. Sucks shes sticking it to the guys still subbing instead of expandering her horizons

Back
Top Bottom