EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

I don't understand how or why she is so self conscious about her ass. Her ass is amazing... And on the rare occasion we do get to see her walk away from the camera, she uses her hands to push up her ass cheeks, so we don't get a proper look at her figure from that angle. Maybe her husband is one of those guys that likes skinny women with small asses and he makes fun of her ass?

I don't understand how or why she is so self conscious about her ass. Her ass is amazing... And on the rare occasion we do get to see her walk away from the camera, she uses her hands to push up her ass cheeks, so we don't get a proper look at her figure from that angle. Maybe her husband is one of those guys that likes skinny women with small asses and he makes fun of her ass?
Because she used to be younger and skinnier with a tighter butt before kids. Now she's thicker with cellulite on the back of her legs no matter how hard she works out and doesn't feel as pretty or young in her own eyes so she's self conscious about it and tries to limit exposure of her weaker/older looking features. She tries to pull her butt up to smooth out the cellulite on the back of her thighs. It's not rocket science.

Does someone have torrent or could make one of all her content :peepoShy::peepoShy:

I'm about to check her Halloween tier again because I don't remember a thing about it. On another site I posted all the bare ass or near bare ass pics I have of her. If she's not going topless or anything she should at least try to do that every now and then. It's just unfortunate that everything she does on Patreon is just the same going on almost 5 years now.

I think at some point her content was hotter. Now it's the same thing, over and over again. Anything even remotely nipply and she has nipple pasties on. I jump in her thread to see if it progressed at all but I don't even watch her content anymore, I can't understand why people still buy her stuff. If you've seen 15-20 videos, you've seen them all.

In her latest galactic vid... "actually, my favourite thing to do is run around topless on the beach... specifically when there's people around."

So in other words she loves to show her tits to randos on the beach for free, meanwhile she's covering her tits with her hands while explaining this to the people who have been paying $$$ for years hoping to just see a nip slip.

Back
Top Bottom