EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Kat Wonders Discussion Thread

My fav was blue micro bikini one.. Don't remember it was this year or last yr.. I'm curious on what some of the fan favs are

The thing with her stuff is that if you've watched a tier or two, you've pretty much seen all she has to offer. She hasn't budged in her production or what she's willing to show for a good 3 years now. She gives you just enough where you can't call it a scam but she edits her videos so much to avoid slips or seeing more of her ass that they feel completely lifeless and sterile. I was trying to rewatch her last tier for any good moments and I was honest to god bored watching a woman wear micro-bikinis.

Even without showing more skin the videos could be a lot hotter if she tried bending over giving us some different angles.
She did very slightly starting with her December tier last year. She added the pole and she'll occasionally go on all fours on a cushion or something but those moments are pretty brief overall.
She just needs to do what pretty much everyone else does and make her try-ons candid. There's just way too much editing going on in her videos.

Well, she's doing bolder stuff than she used to do. But at this rate it'll take a couple more years before we see an actual nipple xD

I think if people want better content they have to go to her OF that's where they'll have a better chance of finding it.

Nice. If it's not too much to ask, do you know what videos those are?
Day 06 of her S&M tier is the only one where she's completely bare ass and facing the camera with an "assless" dress. Day 16 of that same tier she's bare ass but you can only see it from the side while she slaps it with a strap. Day 20 of that tier she's wearing a chain bikini that's barely even there and gives you a good look at her ass.

Day 06 of her S&M tier is the only one where she's completely bare ass and facing the camera with an "assless" dress. Day 16 of that same tier she's bare ass but you can only see it from the side while she slaps it with a strap. Day 20 of that tier she's wearing a chain bikini that's barely even there and gives you a good look at her ass.
Thank you king

There's also Day 25 of her 25 Days of Lingerie in December 2020. She's wearing a gold thong that's pretty skimpy while she's wearing this gold chain dress. Not as good as the other ones though.

Back
Top Bottom