Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Beast1996

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I have always wonder about this, but had Jenna ever herself said why she kinda just stop doing cosplay in a more dedicated way? She still go to comicon in cosplay, and even stream in cosplay (even though the most recent one was that Spider-Gwen stream months back), but doesnt release cosplay set or anything any more.

I think once I asked her about this while she stream, and her reply was something like "Uh, no, I don't cosplay anymore, that is nerd shit", but she said it in a playful joking matter, so I am not sure if it is sarcasm, or "I mean it but in a joking manner".

ThatOneDudeThere

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

IMO - She's always seemed to be a clique kind of girl. Goes with the flow of things of her friends. She started cosplaying with Nigri and Darshelle. Started streaming got more popular. Started shit with a bigger streamer at a con then played victim (received more popularity).

She probably doesn't get enough money or attention through Cosplaying so its not on her list of grifting/thotting.

Cronicsadness

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
I saw she got a dragon dildo and someone said she was going to use it in future content, has she announced shes going to be more revealing?

• Brainlet
Reactions: Wanda

shadowninja1999

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 21, 2022
The handjob vid is out, so eagerly awaiting any heroes. In the meantime, here's what she wrote about it:

✨MY FIRST EVER HANDJOB SET✨

You all have been begging me to venture more into video content and I know I personally want to push the envelope a bit more SO HERE I GO
There’s something about the thought of being watched while I rub down the FIRST dildo I ever bought with an absurd amount of lube that gets me so worked up!! Maybe it’s all the slow, sticky wet sounds and how shiny it makes everything idk I love it
(and yes, I saved up my hard earned $$ when I was younger to get my ✨dream monster dildo✨)
Plus knowing you all get so excited even seeing me with a toy makes me think of all the fantasies you all probably have involving me and …GUHHHH that’s so HOT!
ANYWAYS
This set includes 2 VIDEOS and a GIF pack!
I wanted you all to have some different poses for variety and I love that you can hear me moan and whimper the more I handle my toy. I get sticky, covered in lube, and even start fondling myself.
I was definitely getting a little too turned on by the idea of you all watching me. I even started rubbing my breasts on my toy UGH it was great and I definitely had to masturbate after filming these haha

❤️if you PURCHASE AND LIKE this set before this Sunday I’ll be sending you an exclusive baby oil GIF pack. It’s so helpful and takes only a second and I want to make sure you know it doesn’t go unnoticed ❤️

as always ENJOY and give me lots of praise I have a huge praise kink and I always remember the people who indulge it!!

footmaster66

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

Doubt she would fail to mention the biggest selling point of her book in the big teaser / announcement for the book just days before the release.
She's well aware her most of her fans are braindead collectards that would just as soon waste their paycheck on inane crap like funco pops as they will on her book.