EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

I did a little piece of AI art based on Meowri and sent it to her via her Fansly as fan art .
Whoever is running her account sends me a message telling me not to make any more of her or they were going to hit me with a DCMA. I was like "wtf?" I hadn't posted it anywhere or shared it online. Did it as a fun piece to show her and they tell me that shit. I mean if whoever manages her account was like "Hey that's cool, but that's not the type of art that follow" that would've been fine. But talk about being a complete asshole to a paying customer. Needless to say I won't be getting anything form her ever again.

02788-3025453978-000047f770a271ec035a.md.png

Last edited:
I did a little piece of AI art based on Meowri and sent it to her via her Fansly as a sort of fan art piece.
Whoever is running her account sends me a message telling me not to make any more art of her or they were going to hit me with a DCMA. I was like "wtf?" I hadn't posted it anywhere or shared it online. Did it as a fun piece to show her and they tell me that shit. I mean if whoever manages her account was like "Hey that's cool, but that's not the type of art that follow" that would've been fine. But talk about being a complete asshole to a paying customer. Needless to say I won't be getting anything form her ever again.

02788-3025453978-000047f770a271ec035a.md.png
I'd argue the reverse, just be very clear that your art is NOT based on Meowri. maybe Scarlet Johansen or Christina Hendricks.
Make all kinds of art, based on your "OC" and make it as lewed as possible.

So she does a Cammy for con recently.

Which mean she DOES still cosplay, just not for OF and rarely for stream. Is this a "keep your hobby and your work seperated" kind of thing? Because if it is, actually mad props for her.

A shame for us tho, she look hot af in Cammy classic suit.

So she does a Cammy for con recently.

Which mean she DOES still cosplay, just not for OF and rarely for stream. Is this a "keep your hobby and your work seperated" kind of thing? Because if it is, actually mad props for her.

A shame for us tho, she look hot af in Cammy classic suit.
mate she gets payed to go on these cons, like other cosplayers because they have their own booths
and thirst trap ppl to go at the cons ( cons pay them to go). https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri/status/1674473039373938688/photo/1

Most likely she sees that she gets more of showing her butt in a g string than putting all the effort of make a cosplay for a set.
All those cosplayers that turned out to do more NSFW content almost stopped doing cosplay or turned into super low quality.

mate she gets payed to go on these cons, like other cosplayers because they have their own booths
and thirst trap ppl to go at the cons ( cons pay them to go). https://twitter.com/JennaLynnMeowri/status/1674473039373938688/photo/1

Most likely she sees that she gets more of showing her butt in a g string than putting all the effort of make a cosplay for a set.
All those cosplayers that turned out to do more NSFW content almost stopped doing cosplay or turned into super low quality.
If anything she paid someone to make the costume for her. A lot of bigger name cosplayers do that now. Only a handful of them actually have the styles to make their own stuff nowadays. Its faster and makes more money just doing lewd and nude sets in barely there bikinis, lingerie, or in the nude with these girls nowadays.

Fair points.

Still, idk, it sound kinda weird. Unless the con paid for all the stuff and retain them, seems weird to not maximizing the profit off your investment.

If anything she paid someone to make the costume for her. A lot of bigger name cosplayers do that now. Only a handful of them actually have the styles to make their own stuff nowadays. Its faster and makes more money just doing lewd and nude sets in barely there bikinis, lingerie, or in the nude with these girls nowadays.
As you said. I didnt doubt for a moment she most likely buy this. Which make not making a set for it a weird choice imo.

Oh well, truly a shame she move on from cosplaying for set.

Yep, Jenna has her costumes made. She credited the creator on her social media

is she still a lewd model? or is there any topless content out there? and on a side note, holy shit what a transformation hahaha

This month is my birthday month so I have a lot of good shit planned for you all! Cammy White OUT IN PUBLIC nylon ripping and ass teasing video set, my 1st OF stream, my very 1st blowjob video, DOMMY FUTA SET, AND that desk fondling video/photoset I was telling you all about.
I hope you all are ready because I’m really pushing my boundaries here this month I hope you all are excited!!
you guys think it'll actually be good? i'd bet the BJ vid is either just audio, or a dildo you can't even see

Back
Top Bottom