EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Her mom owns a surgery center and she got circle perfect tits that are obviously fake. What's not NOT to hate
hey i don't know anything about her, i look at her and that's it. never got to hear more her talking than the raj battle royale for xqc.
if she does what you say it's hypocritical but that's the least of her problem. she has to accept herself still?

When it comes to why her boobs look bad, it's because they're incredibly round and look bolted on with super high nipples (which is fine if you like that look but she loves to boast how natural and perfect she is while dissing plastic surgery for being too "unnatural") and as for her face, her nose is definitely the worst of it, she used to have a super full, round face too so she's obviously done something to her cheek and jaw and of course the infamous lip filler.

Screenshot_20240929_092929c0ba36eab4f6aee2.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_0931077e5f5dfafd0ad4ea.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_09303038709703aae4ca25.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_092954337b0685c43c1cb3.md.jpg Screenshot_20240929_09301432dd19565d9622fd.md.jpg
Screenshot_20240929_0932407409dd15b0b4085c.md.jpg
TIL thanks for the props you brought in class.
If she had that nose from spawn she must have been bad intructed from someone that wanted to gain something from her.
She really had a cute nose, perfectly fine.
Only one question: is the princesse peach or rosalinda whatever her?
isn't the last girl in the pic a bit bloated?

TIL thanks for the props you brought in class.
If she had that nose from spawn she must have been bad intructed from someone that wanted to gain something from her.
She really had a cute nose, perfectly fine.
Only one question: is the princesse peach or rosalinda whatever her?
isn't the last girl in the pic a bit bloated?
Yep it's her, I'm going to assume the photographer wasn't one of her own since she's been known to hunt down photographers who post "bad photos" of her when in reality they're just unedited unlike what she posts. Either that or she had just had a fresh set of filler put in, in a lot of her older pictures she looked quite bloated and swollen compared to now where it seems she gets less filler in her cheeks/forehead/chin.

images.jpeg-31d6cdc5afaf0f836.jpg

Yep it's her, I'm going to assume the photographer wasn't one of her own since she's been known to hunt down photographers who post "bad photos" of her when in reality they're just unedited unlike what she posts. Either that or she had just had a fresh set of filler put in, in a lot of her older pictures she looked quite bloated and swollen compared to now where it seems she gets less filler in her cheeks/forehead/chin.

images.jpeg-31d6cdc5afaf0f836.jpg
so she follows the latest surgery/fakest beauty standard trends. thanks for the lore

Back
Top Bottom