EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

She seems lazy or she got sugar daddy or something. She told she would stream wednesdays learning wh40k and pretty girls reacting to wh40k do good numbers. She did collabs in Austin. She did some videos with moist critical but then nothing. She had so many opportunities to be youtuber/twitch streamer but she doesn't do anything.
That would require work and responsibility. Often the downfall of hot women everywhere.

She seems lazy or she got sugar daddy or something. She told she would stream wednesdays learning wh40k and pretty girls reacting to wh40k do good numbers. She did collabs in Austin. She did some videos with moist critical but then nothing. She had so many opportunities to be youtuber/twitch streamer but she doesn't do anything.
I worked for her around that time. She blew up all her chances. Basically had a little of drama with each of the otk gang

I worked for her around that time. She blew up all her chances. Basically had a little of drama with each of the otk gang
Her and Peach don't follow each other anymore and she didn't go to TwitchCon this year, (which she always does) and whatever happened to moving to Austin? Did that phase out too because OTK don't ask her to hang out anymore?

Her and Peach don't follow each other anymore and she didn't go to TwitchCon this year, (which she always does) and whatever happened to moving to Austin? Did that phase out too because OTK don't ask her to hang out anymore?
Lmao about her and Pugjars not being friends anymore. She didn't go because bo other streamer is happy to see her. Money isn't rolling like used to. Otk don't stand her

Six hours ago. Dunk on OTK powerhouse.

25 rts, 1.5 million followers.

If i was her I would be sounding all alarms.

Edit: in case some need more explanation; having 1.5 million followers in your account and racking only 25 rts over an hour is a sign of a dying account. Over 6 hours and while dunking a public figure + verified is insanely bad performance.

Either her account is mostly goon and bots or she is legitimately cooked.

Last edited:

Edit: in case some need more explanation; having 1.5 million followers in your account and racking only 25 rts over an hour is a sign of a dying account. Over 6 hours and while dunking a public figure + verified is insanely bad performance.

Hopefully this will result in her stopping to travel every 2 weeks and finally focus on creating content on a regular basis.

That's what happens when you buy follows, her likes and retweets are always super low for the first few hours then magically go up within seconds. Everytime she would post links to her merch, con booths or live stream links, it would have like 30 likes and 8 retweets.

Hopefully this will result in her stopping to travel every 2 weeks and finally focus on creating content on a regular basis.

Unlikely, word is she is 'depressive' so she only has so much energy. Has to suck to see your peers? Beat you to the pulp in every other aspect of your career.

if anything, shit will only get worse.
That's what happens when you buy follows, her likes and retweets are always super low for the first few hours then magically go up within seconds. Everytime she would post links to her merch, con booths or live stream links, it would have like 30 likes and 8 retweets.
Wonder what's the point, you can't monetize or share anything because it fucks up your engagement. She has a tiktok account and its the same, inflated followers, literally no views.

Only deputyaruu has a more blatant astroturfing, she is both verified and has a 1 million subs on tiktok, literally can't pull 1000 views.

Similar with both of these people yt and twitch channels. Immense numbers, no views or rather suspicious chat.

So what's the endgame here. To pretend to be likeable ?

Edit: also who partnered or verified these people? Because if they can't pull views or revenue, why they get better treatment than others? Hmm

Back
Top Bottom