EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

to the guys that follow her, watch her content copiously,
is it true that she's shy, as she says in the foot video or is it only a tactic a script or whatever?
EDIT: holy shit she has that fake tone of voice. does she talk like that even in streams?

from what i've seen of her, everything i would have said apart from her being a shy one!
maybe she knows that she doesn't know how to talk or what to say?
But then again i would remember her futa video: speech-wise it started good but then it became worse and worse.

Let me know, thanks!

I don't think she's shy in her body or in normal life, but because her online persona as the dommy muscle mommy, IRL she's probably not actually like that so she's shy trying to act out what people expect in her videos.

What's with the awful wig? Did her hair fall out again? I'm surprised she doesn't just cut it all off and let it grow back naturally given how much it bothered her.

to the guys that follow her, watch her content copiously,
is it true that she's shy, as she says in the foot video or is it only a tactic a script or whatever?
EDIT: holy shit she has that fake tone of voice. does she talk like that even in streams?

from what i've seen of her, everything i would have said apart from her being a shy one!
maybe she knows that she doesn't know how to talk or what to say?
But then again i would remember her futa video: speech-wise it started good but then it became worse and worse.

Let me know, thanks!
She called me a beaner and a lazy bum because I was late on a graphic she needed.

So no I don't think she is shy

She seems lazy or she got sugar daddy or something. She told she would stream wednesdays learning wh40k and pretty girls reacting to wh40k do good numbers. She did collabs in Austin. She did some videos with moist critical but then nothing. She had so many opportunities to be youtuber/twitch streamer but she doesn't do anything.

Back
Top Bottom