EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Jenna Lynn Meowri Discussion Thread

Yeah she is a massive asshole with a tremendously big problem with blow and booze. She once told her at the moment manager to kill himself then framed as a joke.

I told her I was laid off from day job so I needed a day to get back into the groove and she told me that sure but maybe no more work from her

Also mentioned that maybe now I could focus and deliver some quality.

Told her I would deliver quality the moment she gives me something good to work with

Later that day her assistant told me I caused her a panic attack and I needed to apologize to Jenna.
Telling her manager to kill himself doesn't surprise me the least bit. I've seen some of her worst moments on stream where she just snaps at people for the littlest things and starts threatening them or saying some really vile stuff. I'd hate to be in her close circle. I mean did anyone else see the clips of her hitting Mizkif and co a while back and they kept telling her to stop and she refused? Would love to know what she's like behind closed doors..

Telling her manager to kill himself doesn't surprise me the least bit. I've seen some of her worst moments on stream where she just snaps at people for the littlest things and starts threatening them or saying some really vile stuff. I'd hate to be in her close circle. I mean did anyone else see the clips of her hitting Mizkif and co a while back and they kept telling her to stop and she refused? Would love to know what she's like behind closed doors..
Got a link to this?

And yeah...I figured she's a horrible person.

I mean come on, she's ginger so the no soul thing plays its part.

Got a link to this?

And yeah...I figured she's a horrible person.

I mean come on, she's ginger so the no soul thing plays its part.
These are the only clips I could find but I'm sure there's more if I was to look harder, or even the whole stream might be uploaded somewhere. These are very tame compared to her behaviour for the rest of it.

I've heard nonstop nightmare stories about Jenna. From former employees to other cosplay/OF girls. She even got mad at a photographer at a con for taking "bad" photos of her and he quit cosplay photography due to her. And she's stole from cosplayers

Last edited:
These are the only clips I could find but I'm sure there's more if I was to look harder, or even the whole stream might be uploaded somewhere. These are very tame compared to her behaviour for the rest of it.

She called this dude a pussy and many many more things and boasted about fucking his career over at some point

Then when he got more famous she started to lick his balls, both figuratively and literally

She called this dude a pussy and many many more things and boasted about fucking his career over at some point

Then when he got more famous she started to lick his balls, both figuratively and literally

She tried to sue Miz and got him banned on twitch a few days for sexual harassment (even though she was the one doing it) lol

She does have nice tits, but man I rather pay an actual sex worker instead.. You get 10 times more and you pay 10 times less. As a bonus you get to have a nice and honest business relationship and you don't have to deal with a stuck up brat that think she's the bees knees

She tried to sue Miz and got him banned on twitch a few days for sexual harassment (even though she was the one doing it) lol

Wonder if she’s also running around with whatever supposed STDs that entire group has been passing around? Twitch turned into a never ending episode of Jerry springer

Wonder if she’s also running around with whatever supposed STDs that entire group has been passing around? Twitch turned into a never ending episode of Jerry springer
I've heard nonstop nightmare stories about Jenna. From former employees to other cosplay/OF girls. She even got mad at a photographer at a con for taking "bad" photos of her and he quit cosplay photography due to her. And she's stole from cosplayers
Poor dude couldn't make photoshop irl

I honestly find it all hilarious but I'm also baffled with how many people continue to fall for these ethots spending money ranging from $50 to $100,000 for mediocre content making women millionaires along with their pimps if they have any (a lot of them do) rich over night for example, bad babie or bad barbie whatever her name is and some red head actress who if I remember correctly both made a mil in the first two days of announcing their onlyfans and thats so crazy to me, dont they have something better to do with their money? Though I do think that the people who do this are a special type of special needs it is their money and they're gonna spend it in whatever foolish way they spend it whether it be bathwater or farts in a jar(wtf?). Now and jennas case I don't know how accurate this is but someone said the internet that jenna went live on onlyfans with bats for 48 minutes and made over $1,000 fully clothed and my reaction in that moment was :sadKEK: whats wrong with people?

I honestly find it all hilarious but I'm also baffled with how many people continue to fall for these ethots spending money ranging from $50 to $100,000 for mediocre content making women millionaires along with their pimps if they have any (a lot of them do) rich over night for example, bad babie or bad barbie whatever her name is and some red head actress who if I remember correctly both made a mil in the first two days of announcing their onlyfans and thats so crazy to me, dont they have something better to do with their money? Though I do think that the people who do this are a special type of special needs it is their money and they're gonna spend it in whatever foolish way they spend it whether it be bathwater or farts in a jar(wtf?). Now and jennas case I don't know how accurate this is but someone said the internet that jenna went live on onlyfans with bats for 48 minutes and made over $1,000 fully clothed and my reaction in that moment was :sadKEK: whats wrong with people?
Fools and their money are easily parted.

Some adults get off on spending copious amounts of cash in online parasocial relationships, both sane folks and degens that we see often thinking they actually have a relationships with creators cus... they have a DM chat with them whenever they feel lonely

It's the equivalent to going to a stripclub once and falling in love with a stripper and buying her presents

Curious about this STD claim due to an off hand remark made by Jenna during her most recent appearance on Hasan’s stream, would you care to elaborate?

You think 1000$ is a lot of money? It really isn't.

I mean, I wouldn't say no to a gift of 1000$, but it's not an outrageous sum of cash.

Hopefully most of the people who gift thots cash are using spare cash. I guess some of them are in love and want to show it to their girl hoping for attention - and that's the sad part. But I seriously hope they're in the minority.

Some adults get off on spending copious amounts of cash in online parasocial relationships, both sane folks and degens that we see often thinking they actually have a relationships with creators cus... they have a DM chat with them whenever they feel lonely

It's the equivalent to going to a stripclub once and falling in love with a stripper and buying her presents
A good rule of thumb is to see how these girls talk to you once the money stops flowing in. If they stop replying, liking your comments or posts, or just seem distant, then that's a clear sign that all it ever was about was the money. Nothing more.

You think 1000$ is a lot of money? It really isn't.

I mean, I wouldn't say no to a gift of 1000$, but it's not an outrageous sum of cash.

Hopefully most of the people who gift thots cash are using spare cash. I guess some of them are in love and want to show it to their girl hoping for attention - and that's the sad part. But I seriously hope they're in the minority.
Not gonna lie bro, if you are willing to say that $1000 to get pics of a shortstack plastic STD riddled fake redhead you do deserve all the shitty content she puts out.

On top of that...1000$ is a lot of money for probably 80% of all people. Those people will think weeks about spending this kind of money on anything.
What is worse is that these e-girls get so full of themselves thinking that they're worth $1000+ dollars for their content. They believe that they're attracting high end ballers. What they don't realize is that they're a dime a dozen and the men that can spend this type of money have hundreds of girls to chose from. An example of this is Dominika C. She charges $200+ for her videos and even let me know that she only wants rich dudes to pay for her stuff.

Back
Top Bottom