EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Need him and Zebras to leave and she might stop playing apex :KEKW: I saw he has been getting her to play ranked again the last 2 days 💀

Zebras is still not following her. Thought he would re-follow by now, but not yet. But i saw him in todays viewerlist anyway, he must be pissed that Kholt95 is still carrying her in Apex alone. :leokek:

Zebras is still not following her. Thought he would re-follow by now, but not yet. But i saw him in todays viewerlist anyway, he must be pissed that Kholt95 is still carrying her in Apex alone. :leokek:
I thought he followed her again but it looks like I missed something :leokek:

Well it looks like Ivan is the new memeber for the carry team :leokek: someone asked in chat about zebras and she didn't even acknowledge the message.

Well it looks like Ivan is the new memeber for the carry team :leokek: someone asked in chat about zebras and she didn't even acknowledge the message.
That surprises me as he used to be one of the carries before I think and he used to complain about how hard it was in chat

That surprises me as he used to be one of the carries before I think and he used to complain about how hard it was in chat
I've only ever known her play with kholt and zebras but I guess that is over :leokek: hopefully the start of the end with her playing apex.

Another subathon type thing today and 2 guy already gave 200 subs. These simps are so dumb :KEKWlaugh:

Just noticed, she currently has less than 200 viewers in her anniversary stream and almost two thirds of all the gifted subs today came from just one guy. Looks like more people are noticing how much of a scammer she has become.

Just noticed, she currently has less than 200 viewers in her anniversary stream and almost two thirds of all the gifted subs today came from just one guy. Looks like more people are noticing how much of a scammer she has become.
The past few big sub things have been mainly 1 guy and its been different people each time :KEKW: I would say most of her og simps finally see the truth.

Kholt won her mech giveaway after she had to pick another winner for some reason 💀 bad enough she made people gift a lot of subs just for a giveaway she wanted to give to her apex simp :KEKW:

It wasn't just people not agreeing, it was people rightfully calling her out for causing the problem in the first place. She also deleted some stories who talked about it. and ultimately also deleted the VOD.

For people who weren't there and didn't see the stories or the stream in time, here is a summary:

Sky went to the place in Vilnius where Biden was supposed to be having a speech today for a summit. However, when she arrived there, the waiting line was already really long. She made a couple of stories about the line and then suddenly radio silence for like 45 minutes.

The next story was her being in her car, complaining about a group of people that she wanted to join to get into the summit with them, she didn't specify further at that point. Next story was her crying in the car how unfair everything is and how she was getting bullied like in her school days, she ended up deleting those stories.

Then, over an hour or so later she came home and actually started to stream and she told she story. The gist of it was, that some women in their 50s called her out for filming stuff and insulting her "suddenly". For everyone who is like, wait a second, why would they just go off and insult someone for that, you are right, that is obviously bullshit. Then someone in chat, ironically i think it was Zebras again (who unfollowed her already again btw LOL), asked her if the reason why she got called out by them was because she was cutting the line. She hesitated a bit and then actually admitted, that yes, she was cutting the waiting line, but she was also quick to find excuses for herself why that was justified.

The mood in her chat quickly changed from people supporting her, to people saying she deserved to get called out for that. After she was reading people criticizing her, her mood also changed. She tried to justify her behaviour, but quickly got quiet. She then instantly cut off the stream for a solid 5 minutes, deleted her VOD and then went straight into Apex.

After a few minutes into the second stream, she had to disable her cam, because she was crying in the meantime clearly and she didn't want people to see. After that, a bunch of simps in her chat expressed their sympathy for her and donated money/gifted subs, because they felt so sorry for her crying again. xDD
As i said about zebras he will unfollow and follow back 😂

Back
Top Bottom