EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Anyone see her unban requests stream today? She has some of the most pathetic mods I've seen on Twitch. :KEKW:
Didn't see that one, but seen some in the past. Let me guess, it was the mod Ivan playing white knight again like he always does?

I've seen my fair share of power hungry mods over time, but Ivan might take the crown. Dude is really weird, pretty sure he is also a reason lots of former regular viewers have left.

Funny thing is, no one really wants to do the whole modding thing for her otherwise, so he can fully bloom up in it :OMEGALUL:

They say the worst thing you can do to someone seeking fame is to ignore them. What happened to this discussion board 15 pages and last message was in january :PepeWhy: i don't even care about her that much but i love seeing the roasting happening.

They say the worst thing you can do to someone seeking fame is to ignore them. What happened to this discussion board 15 pages and last message was in january :PepeWhy: i don't even care about her that much but i love seeing the roasting happening.
The great simpcity purge happened

There were some postings here since January, but because harddrives got lost, or whatever the issue was, all history was deleted since then.

I check her streams occasionally still and from as far as i can tell, it's still the same simps there, but not much stuff is happening really. She also has slowed down with the thirst traps on Instagram and the cringe dancing too.

Back
Top Bottom