EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Not to throw a wrench in this "simp revolt" narrative; but I am aware of the fact that blocks by a user (i.e Aiste blocking Zebras) mean that the user you blocked gets unfollowed; and that we have to acknowledge that as a non-zero possibility. I remember chat bans once did this for a small period of time before getting reversed, but I don't know if they reimplemented that.
I doubt she would ban him just for calling her out today if that's what you mean. Way more likely that he didn't like her reply and just unfollowed to "send a message" :KEKW:

Agree, while it is a possibility that someone gets banned and then automatically unfollows, i very it would be Zebras. I was checking during the livestream if he was banned and the message stayed visible in chat, so if it happened, it must have been only after the stream.

But if we assume that happened after the stream, after gifting and donating who knows how much as well as carrying her in the Apex for the last 2-3 years, would basically result in the same outcome: He would leave the stream.

I cannot say with 100% certainty if he actually unfollowed during the stream, because i honestly didn't think about checking his followlist while she was still streaming, but i am about 99% sure that he unfollowed himself.

Am i the only one who finds it a bit weird how Sky randomly gained over 1000 followers in maybe just a week on Instagram, yet somehow almost all of her recent reels don't even break the 1k likes anymore?

I am not a social media expert, but what is the point of having followers when your posts are apparently getting less and less likes? It's so weird how she obsesses about follower numbers, but doesn't realize how the likes are not increasing or actually even decreasing per post.

Am i the only one who finds it a bit weird how Sky randomly gained over 1000 followers in maybe just a week on Instagram, yet somehow almost all of her recent reels don't even break the 1k likes anymore?

I am not a social media expert, but what is the point of having followers when your posts are apparently getting less and less likes? It's so weird how she obsesses about follower numbers, but doesn't realize how the likes are not increasing or actually even decreasing per post.
Follower bot most likely to try and get some brand deals

1000 in a week is definitely suspicious for her. She is more focused on gaining followers on instagram rather than improving her stream which I still find crazy :KEKWlaugh:

Question is, what target group would she want to advertise to? A few months ago she claimed she has like 30% female followers, but how does that even make sense? A quick look into her followers, into her likes and also looking at the people who comment under her post, it's almost only guys. So what company would sponsor you when your "content" is doing cute photos and silly dances when your audience is mostly male? :KEKW:

Question is, what target group would she want to advertise to? A few months ago she claimed she has like 30% female followers, but how does that even make sense? A quick look into her followers, into her likes and also looking at the people who comment under her post, it's almost only guys. So what company would sponsor you when your "content" is doing cute photos and silly dances when your audience is mostly male? :KEKW:
You would be surprised at what obscure companies are around, she wouldn’t get any mainstream companies

Yeah, guess there are companies who are pretty desperate to advertise their crap because no bigger influencer would actually take their offers.

With the 50/50 split yeah maybe sponsors will get her more money but I just can't see any good company wanting to work with her :KEKWlaugh: Maybe some shit like manscaped and that's it.

That’s
With the 50/50 split yeah maybe sponsors will get her more money but I just can't see any good company wanting to work with her :KEKWlaugh: Maybe some shit like manscaped and that's it.
probably too risqué for her lol

You can't make this shit up :KEKW: it's one thing for people to say all her stuff on Instagram is the same but then she actually goes and uploads the exact same reels. Its bad enough she posts the same stuff to her tiktok as well :OMEGALUL:

Never knew that there was a thread for her, used to be a regular in her streams and in her discord server as well she is kinda boring now and her loyal simps are the worst especially her mods. Thank god i became aware of falling in this deephole:peepoBless:

For what?
For doing a subathon for the game "Only up". It was her adding two minutes of game time for every sub that she got, same for bits and donations but i can't remember the exact conversion rate. Anyway, the first stream she did she played the game for a solid 8 hours and got like 150 subs plus donations, the 2nd stream was a bit less, around 6 hours of game time with like 100 subs maybe plus donations again. In the first stream there was actually a point where the timer went to zero and she kept playing anyway, so basically the timer was meaningless and just a cheap sub bait (who would have guessed lol). At that point in time, no one called her out yet.

In the third stream she did however, she barely got any more subs and the timer went to zero for a fairly long amount of time, easily 10-15 minutes or even longer, until some of her regulars actually called her out, something i would have never guessed would happen. She then ragequit the stream, wrote in her offline chat "i am not a scammer, no timer now" and then restarted the stream for a 2nd part. After she regularly finished that part as well, she instantly deleted both VODs. That happened on the 27th of June.

Back
Top Bottom