EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

For doing a subathon for the game "Only up". It was her adding two minutes of game time for every sub that she got, same for bits and donations but i can't remember the exact conversion rate. Anyway, the first stream she did she played the game for a solid 8 hours and got like 150 subs plus donations, the 2nd stream was a bit less, around 6 hours of game time with like 100 subs maybe plus donations again. In the first stream there was actually a point where the timer went to zero and she kept playing anyway, so basically the timer was meaningless and just a cheap sub bait (who would have guessed lol). At that point in time, no one called her out yet.

In the third stream she did however, she barely got any more subs and the timer went to zero for a fairly long amount of time, easily 10-15 minutes or even longer, until some of her regulars actually called her out, something i would have never guessed would happen. She then ragequit the stream, wrote in her offline chat "i am not a scammer, no timer now" and then restarted the stream for a 2nd part. After she regularly finished that part as well, she instantly deleted both VODs. That happened o

For doing a subathon for the game "Only up". It was her adding two minutes of game time for every sub that she got, same for bits and donations but i can't remember the exact conversion rate. Anyway, the first stream she did she played the game for a solid 8 hours and got like 150 subs plus donations, the 2nd stream was a bit less, around 6 hours of game time with like 100 subs maybe plus donations again. In the first stream there was actually a point where the timer went to zero and she kept playing anyway, so basically the timer was meaningless and just a cheap sub bait (who would have guessed lol). At that point in time, no one called her out yet.

In the third stream she did however, she barely got any more subs and the timer went to zero for a fairly long amount of time, easily 10-15 minutes or even longer, until some of her regulars actually called her out, something i would have never guessed would happen. She then ragequit the stream, wrote in her offline chat "i am not a scammer, no timer now" and then restarted the stream for a 2nd part. After she regularly finished that part as well, she instantly deleted both VODs. That happened on the 27th of June.
Didn't knew that she's in her choosing beggar stage:OMEGALUL:

Question is, what target group would she want to advertise to? A few months ago she claimed she has like 30% female followers, but how does that even make sense? A quick look into her followers, into her likes and also looking at the people who comment under her post, it's almost only guys. So what company would sponsor you when your "content" is doing cute photos and silly dances when your audience is mostly male?
Not it's not even 30% it's less than that you can assume that only 5% of them are female followers

Not to throw a wrench in this "simp revolt" narrative; but I am aware of the fact that blocks by a user (i.e Aiste blocking Zebras) mean that the user you blocked gets unfollowed; and that we have to acknowledge that as a non-zero possibility. I remember chat bans once did this for a small period of time before getting reversed, but I don't know if they reimplemented that.
He's like that he keeps on following her and unfollowing her and tbh he's not a nice guy

I almost got excited when I saw her playing God of War until I found out she only played it once she hit 400 viewers today :KEKWlaugh:

She was also complaining about sponsors and lack of them at the start
Nice to see I didn't miss anything new :KEKWlaugh: it's almost like how she acted in the oast regarding sponsorship opportunities has caught up with her.

That's actually the fastest way to ever get a sponsorship, just complain until one sponsors you out of pity. :OMEGALUL:

I almost got excited when I saw her playing God of War until I found out she only played it once she hit 400 viewers today :KEKWlaugh:
Yeah, it was ridiculous. She begged on stream severals times to get 400 viewers and then when she briefly hit it she switched eventually.

That's actually the fastest way to ever get a sponsorship, just complain until one sponsors you out of pity. :OMEGALUL:

Yeah, it was ridiculous. She begged on stream severals times to get 400 viewers and then when she briefly hit it she switched eventually.
She obviously forgot that her playing that game was a "reward" for getting so many subs on her bday and obviously nobody in her chat will call it out. 🙄

In one of her recent streams someone did call her out for that being a sub goal, to which she responded she isn't much of a variety gamer and people rather see her play Apex anyway, so she only wants to stream it very occasionally. :leokek: Guess she somehow forgot to mention that when she made it a sub goal.

Which is very funny, considering that when Hogwarts Legacy was so popular on Twitch, she was somehow able to play that game for two weeks straight, with only little Apex in between.

Hogwarts got good views so I guess she felt like she needed to play it. She already got the money for God of War already so I guess she sees that as a reason to not play it :KEKWlaugh: if someone offered her suba for finishing it she would be playing it every stream.

Jesus she just ended stream and deleted the vod because people didn’t agree with her about some argument irl

It wasn't just people not agreeing, it was people rightfully calling her out for causing the problem in the first place. She also deleted some stories who talked about it. and ultimately also deleted the VOD.

For people who weren't there and didn't see the stories or the stream in time, here is a summary:

Sky went to the place in Vilnius where Biden was supposed to be having a speech today for a summit. However, when she arrived there, the waiting line was already really long. She made a couple of stories about the line and then suddenly radio silence for like 45 minutes.

The next story was her being in her car, complaining about a group of people that she wanted to join to get into the summit with them, she didn't specify further at that point. Next story was her crying in the car how unfair everything is and how she was getting bullied like in her school days, she ended up deleting those stories.

Then, over an hour or so later she came home and actually started to stream and she told she story. The gist of it was, that some women in their 50s called her out for filming stuff and insulting her "suddenly". For everyone who is like, wait a second, why would they just go off and insult someone for that, you are right, that is obviously bullshit. Then someone in chat, ironically i think it was Zebras again (who unfollowed her already again btw LOL), asked her if the reason why she got called out by them was because she was cutting the line. She hesitated a bit and then actually admitted, that yes, she was cutting the waiting line, but she was also quick to find excuses for herself why that was justified.

The mood in her chat quickly changed from people supporting her, to people saying she deserved to get called out for that. After she was reading people criticizing her, her mood also changed. She tried to justify her behaviour, but quickly got quiet. She then instantly cut off the stream for a solid 5 minutes, deleted her VOD and then went straight into Apex.

After a few minutes into the second stream, she had to disable her cam, because she was crying in the meantime clearly and she didn't want people to see. After that, a bunch of simps in her chat expressed their sympathy for her and donated money/gifted subs, because they felt so sorry for her crying again. xDD

I just got banned in her stream for calling out a message getting deleted that wasn't even that bad :KEKWlaugh: can't wait to see her quit and get a real job soon.

I just got banned in her stream for calling out a message getting deleted that wasn't even that bad :KEKWlaugh: can't wait to see her quit and get a real job soon.
Omg who banned you and what was the original message

I think she timed me out and Ivan banned me after lmao. Some guy said "why is she playing for the enemy team" and got it deleted :KEKW:

That was you?! :OMEGALUL:

I read that message, both the one that got deleted first and then yours, that was hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom