EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

Anyone see her today? That dress really shows that she has no tits :Sadge: such a shame since she's got a nice face :KEKW:
Did watch a bit and yeah, have to agree. At first i thought it might have just been the angle of the camera or something like that but there really isn't much of anything. The weird thing is, her tits seem both tiny but also sort of saggy at the same time.

So, it looks like she found a new way to get more subs out of her viewers. She plays a popular game right now, sets up a timer that if it runs to zero she will stop playing that game. One sub equals two minutes of additional streaming time. To give some context, she got around 350 subs out of it in only two streams so far.

Here is the funny thing: The timer went to zero twice in todays stream, one time actually for a solid five minutes and yet, she kept playing anyway. So basically the timer has no meaning at all and it just exists to manipulate her viewers into thinking it is important. Ironically, even when it went to zero for a few minutes, no one in her chat called her out at all.

So, it looks like she found a new way to get more subs out of her viewers. She plays a popular game right now, sets up a timer that if it runs to zero she will stop playing that game. One sub equals two minutes of additional streaming time. To give some context, she got around 350 subs out of it in only two streams so far.

Here is the funny thing: The timer went to zero twice in todays stream, one time actually for a solid five minutes and yet, she kept playing anyway. So basically the timer has no meaning at all and it just exists to manipulate her viewers into thinking it is important. Ironically, even when it went to zero for a few minutes, no one in her chat called her out at all.
I did see her play it the first time but guessed it was a 1 time only thing. She finally became a sell out though so good for her :KEKWlaugh: as for the timer going out and nobody saying anything I'm not even surprised, eventually people will get bored with this and it's back to reality for her.

Or she will turn into 1 of those streamers that do a subathon every month :OMEGALUL:
I actually assume this is what she will do every month now. She did more "subathons" in the past five weeks (three overall) than she did in her entire time as a fulltime streamer combined. At her birthday i assumed that was a one time thing, but then she did it this Friday and once again today. The funny thing is, she barely streamed longer today than usual on a Sunday. Usually she streams for around 6 hours on Sundays, today she did just under 8 hours. So basically people payed her around 500 dollars today with all subs and donos to stream less than two hours more than usual. :MEGALUL:

I believe she will try to find more of these types of games that she can easily turn into a subathon, because she noticed how easy people can be manipulated with that word. But i agree with you, the more she does this, the more people will realize how she exploits them. Will be some time until people will have enough of it though, her simps are really something else.

She rage quit her stream and deleted her vods today after being called a scammer for this only up stuff :KEKWlaugh: Nice to see some of them actually have balls to call her out.

She rage quit her stream and deleted her vods today after being called a scammer for this only up stuff :KEKWlaugh: Nice to see some of them actually have balls to call her out.

I managed to save the VOD, at least the first one when she played Only Up. I saw one of her most loyal and regular viewers who donates and gifts subs to her regularly ask in chat what the point of the timer even is, if she keeps playing anyway when it goes to zero. Never expected that to happen, at least not this quick.

She reacted exactly how i expected though if someone dares to call her out. Just instantly gets in a pissy mood, barely bothers anymore to stream properly and deletes the VODs immediately afterwards - always the same with her.

I managed to save the VOD, at least the first one when she played Only Up. I saw one of her most loyal and regular viewers who donates and gifts subs to her regularly ask in chat what the point of the timer even is, if she keeps playing anyway when it goes to zero. Never expected that to happen, at least not this quick.

She reacted exactly how i expected though if someone dares to call her out. Just instantly gets in a pissy mood, barely bothers anymore to stream properly and deletes the VODs immediately afterwards - always the same with her.
Yeah I was shocked to see regulars call her out not so shocked to see how she handled it tho :KEKWlaugh: was clear to see people already got bored tho since the timer ran out so fast.

Ironically, right at the beginning of her second stream of the day she said that she does want to make these type of subathons more often. So despite people complaining already, looks like we were right when we speculated she wants to make this a regular thing.

I did see a few comments about it but I guess a regular saying that stuff hits harder

Yeah, unfortunately we can't check the VOD anymore who were the people saying something, but he definitely sticked in my memory. Especially since like Ads92 said he is one of her hardcore simps, i was kind of shocked too.

I just realised, Zebras actually unfollowed Sky on Twitch, check it here:

Or here:

You have to type in the names in the second link, but he actually unfollowed her after today. :MEGALUL:

Let's see if he follows her again soon or not.
I love things like this because they think the person will even notice :KEKWlaugh:

Not to throw a wrench in this "simp revolt" narrative; but I am aware of the fact that blocks by a user (i.e Aiste blocking Zebras) mean that the user you blocked gets unfollowed; and that we have to acknowledge that as a non-zero possibility. I remember chat bans once did this for a small period of time before getting reversed, but I don't know if they reimplemented that.

Back
Top Bottom