EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Itssky Discussion Thread

And we are back to complaining about numbers this time her YouTube money, maybe if she posted original content on there and not shorts that are literally on her instagram and posted a video more often than once every 5 months she might make a bit more money

And we are back to complaining about numbers this time her YouTube money, maybe if she posted original content on there and not shorts that are literally on her instagram and posted a video more often than once every 5 months she might make a bit more money
What's really funny is, she made more money on her birthday through Twitch than most people in her country make in an entire month. Conveniently, she forgets to mention that and instead complains about the low amount she makes on Youtube. Like you said, all she does there is upload the same recycled cringe dances that she does on Instagram and TikTok already.

She is really getting to the point where her entitlement makes me despise her. I rarely have seen a streamer being this bitchy about their income than she is.

What's really funny is, she made more money on her birthday through Twitch than most people in her country make in an entire month. Conveniently, she forgets to mention that and instead complains about the low amount she makes on Youtube. Like you said, all she does there is upload the same recycled cringe dances that she does on Instagram and TikTok already.

She is really getting to the point where her entitlement makes me despise her. I rarely have seen a streamer being this bitchy about their income than she is.
It’s not even just the bitching about the money for me it’s the fact she could easily do stuff to change the engagement on her channels but she refuses to then complains about it

But, you see, she is entitled to those viewers with the lowest amount of effort possible because... just because. I really wonder what this girl will do when she gets older and her remaining simps lose interest.

But, you see, she is entitled to those viewers with the lowest amount of effort possible because... just because. I really wonder what this girl will do when she gets older and her remaining simps lose interest.
Cry and blame everyone else

Why do you guys hate her? If she doesn't post much on YouTube, that shouldn't bother you to such a degree 😀
Idk if it's hate more than people just being tired of the same stuff after so many years 😬 she kinda has a way for pushing people away from her streams.

Because she complains about the fact she doesn’t make money from it whilst doing absolutely nothing on YouTube same for others social media platforms
Why do you care if she complains? Let her if she wants to, it doesn't harm anyone 🤷
Do you want her to show you her boobs?

Why do you care if she complains? Let her if she wants to, it doesn't harm anyone 🤷
My guy you are here on this site and trying to act like a "good guy" 🤣 I've mentioned before how I wouldn't really be interested in seeing her body. It harms her career but that's none of my business I guess.

No I do not what I would love is for her to find something in the streaming community she actually enjoys instead of doing stuff she doesn’t like doing and then complain when people don’t want to watch that with her forcing the content

Speaking of something she actually enjoys, last stream she played the second God of War game, which was a sub goal she made two weeks ago or so. She got like 250 viewers last stream, guess what happened in todays stream? Obviously back to Apex, without even mentioning why no God of War.

It's so funny how she baits subs with these goals and then let's her viewers decide what game to play, only to play it for like one stream and then go right back to Apex the next stream. She will probably keep playing it eventually over the next 1-2 weeks, but i find it so disrespectul to just not even honor it when people pay you specifically to play something you yourself made a goal, do it for like 3 hours in one stream, only to immediately go back to your regular game the next stream, because according to her God of War made her sleepy after 2-3 hours.

To give some context, some random dude gifted her a Playstation 5 for her birthday, a 600$ console, to play God of War, among other games. Imagine being that guy now.... :KEKW: He deserves that for simping that hard though, so i can't say i feel sorry for him.

Speaking of something she actually enjoys, last stream she played the second God of War game, which was a sub goal she made two weeks ago or so. She got like 250 viewers last stream, guess what happened in todays stream? Obviously back to Apex, without even mentioning why no God of War.

It's so funny how she baits subs with these goals and then let's her viewers decide what game to play, only to play it for like one stream and then go right back to Apex the next stream. She will probably keep playing it eventually over the next 1-2 weeks, but i find it so disrespectul to just not even honor it when people pay you specifically to play something you yourself made a goal, do it for like 3 hours in one stream, only to immediately go back to your regular game the next stream, because according to her God of War made her sleepy after 2-3 hours.

To give some context, some random dude gifted her a Playstation 5 for her birthday, a 600$ console, to play God of War, among other games. Imagine being that guy now.... :KEKW: He deserves that for simping that hard though, so i can't say i feel sorry for him.
Her excuse for not playing it today 💀 "didn't have time to fix her scenes" or something like that. Aka she is lazy and didn't want to.

Watch her not play it for several streams with the same explanation, calling it right now. :KEKW: Funny thing is, she films multiple cringe dances a day, but somehow can't be bothered to actually fix shit that people pay her for, literally in this case.

Watch her not play it for several streams with the same explanation, calling it right now. :KEKW: Funny thing is, she films multiple cringe dances a day, but somehow can't be bothered to actually fix shit that people pay her for, literally in this case.
She will find time to play it but the fact she never seems to have time even on her days off to do important things (but can do reels ans shit like you said) speaks massively for why her stream is where it is right now 😬 and just to be clear I'm not hating on her I just say it how it is 🤷‍♂️

She actually commented on her days off recently. According to her psychiatrists at the therapy she did, she shouldn't work on her days off. Funny thing is, she averages about 25 hours of streaming per week. Most other streamers i ever watched pull in at least 35-40 hours and actually do things off stream too. So it really makes me wonder, can she just not be bothered to even work a regular 35-40 hours a week, or does she actually count all those reels as *work* too? :MEGALUL: She has had that PS5 for around two weeks now and she still can't be bothered to properly set shit up?

I've always wondered how she manages to stream for barely 6hrs a day and survive when all these other people are doing 8+ 🤣 she's the perfect example of someone who does the bare minimum until they actually need to do more. Wonders why no org will sign her yet can't even stream enough 💀

She still has some loyal simps left, basically as long as they are around, barely minimum effort will be enough. Her viewers also constantly tell her how hard working she is, so they actually believe that shit too.

Since we talked about it here last week, she managed to play God of War in one more stream for another three hours or so and since then it's already back to Apex with not mentioning GoW anymore. :KEKW:

Also, today on stream she said she doesn't know what to do for content anymore and that Apex sucks, but she somehow still can't go back to God of War apparently.

Back
Top Bottom