Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

NoBizLikeHoeBiz

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Hey,

Got an idea for a Member Curated sub-section within the Premium Fan Sites section. Could be named ‘Simp-Select’.

To include creators:

Abby Dowse
Anet Mclcakova
Anniek van Keulen
Carla Dowse - Newbie Incoming
Enna Schell
Georgina Gentle
Karolina Banas - Newbie Incoming
Kyla Yesenosky
Lenka Dragounova (No thread yet, but I’ll be doing one soon)
Lily Shams
Lucy Lemon
Maria DreamGirl
Maria Hering
Maria Rya
Marta Mayer
Mikayla Demaiter
Nika Rihova
Renee Somerfield - Newbie Incoming
Subil Arch
Tanya Cerqueira

Obviously, there is an option to add more later when vetted.

Should we proceed with this, actually regardless if we do or not… all posts in Abby’s thread currently across the six pages which contain Wall-Rips & Story Highlights are to be deleted. Only premium/ppv content posts allowed!

Happy to admin this section, have the time to manage it!

Last edited:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
No, so much no

This is just a list of girls you like... Have a look at the trending page, it doesn't align with your list so your list is not representative of what users want

Also you want to go in and delete all the non-PPV posts of a thread? :peepoWtf:
A thread you have never posted in :peepoWtf:

This is not how this forum works

pir8son

Lurker
Apr 28, 2023
I don’t think there is a way to filter once you open a thread. It would be awesome if there was a feature to filter through a thread by most liked, or only pictures or only links or only videos. But mostly if you could sort from most liked to least amount of likes that would be awesome!

Reactions: nobody5 and slyb04

SilentT

Casual
Mar 1, 2023
To piggy back off of the "liked" comments, is there anyway to see.... the posts one has liked? idk how else to save posts that I favorite or want to revisit?

larkinbj

Fan
Mar 12, 2022
Is it possible (or would it be possible) to view all of the new content within our watched threads without having to open each thread individually in a new tab? Almost like reddit where you can see all the posts from different communities you follow in one place. Would save a lot of time

E -

Bathwater Drinker
Nov 14, 2022
How is there no sort by feature? Like sort by most reacted or most liked? Seems like a no brainer and would be a great addition !

gdamana

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 17, 2022
what if you added a content checklist to every model which users can vote to
it should look like something like this
✅nude
✅solo
❌BG

Reactions: Fearstorm

Sucker Punch

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
When a link I posted goes down, mods will usually delete the post and I get a notification for it. However, from my understanding, it's not possible to see which post was deleted, only the thread it was on. I want to repost it, but I don't know what the deleted video was. Can you make it so we can see our deleted posts? This way we can reup content when it gets taken down.

I still think the best way to handle it is just editing the post with a message saying the link was taken down, so we probably can remember which video was this as we can still see the post, and reup. But if you really want to remove posts with dead links, I think being able to see them is the best solution.

Reactions: Fearstorm