Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

• Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists. Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues.

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Had a few people ask for this but not got round to it until you reminded me.
It is now live

Capture.PNG

digitt

Everyone has a little bit of Zyzz in them
Mar 11, 2022
since the forum has now been older than 1 year i think it'd be cool to have some kind of badge under your name that says something like 1 Year of Service or something like that for the people hat have been here since day 1 ive seen a lot of forums doing it and its some indication of loyality i know that it already shows the date you joined when you collape under the simp badges but it would be cool to show it alongside the simp badges :pauseChamp:

it could look something like this

https://i.imgur was here once, but it's now gone/ViXEZJx.png

what do you guys think? :peepoShy:

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
Answered this before but I'll answer again, if we make a rule it has to be enforceable and fairly across all those that post.
So if we make a rule that people need to include a description (even if short) with their links then we would have to do something about those who dont. What would we do?
Warn them?
Delete their post and force them to remake it with a description?
Message them and ask them to go back and edit their post with a description?

You can quite easily see how that isn't going to work, its a lot of extra work for us mods, its going to put people off posting, its going to make people hate the mods more than some already do and its going to cause inconsistency in modding because we cant do that for every single post made every single day.
TLDR. its not something we can enforce so its not a rule we are going to add.

Things like scat and obscene content (puke etc) is already banned on here and tends to be reported pretty quick because most dont like it. You would also be expecting someone who is posting content that's against our rules to not break a rule about adding a description. Please report the post if you are ever unfortunate enough to come across obscene content on here.

Just FYI, its worth checking out what tables look like on mobile, media inside tables tends to look pretty bad because it can force post widths wider than a phone screen leading to horizontal scrolling and content not fitting on screen properly, all our media sizing css is designed for both PC and Mobile but we cant account for tables in css. Just text and links (without unfurls) can be ok in tables. 70%+ of our users are on mobile.

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022
No, so much no

This is just a list of girls you like... Have a look at the trending page, it doesn't align with your list so your list is not representative of what users want

Also you want to go in and delete all the non-PPV posts of a thread? :peepoWtf:
A thread you have never posted in :peepoWtf:

This is not how this forum works

POKI

Broke Boi
Mar 8, 2022

There's multiple things to respond to so I'll break it down.

Old vs New Content
Not everyone visits this forum every day/week or has been here since the beginning or from prior iterations of this forum. Some are visiting sites like this for the first time or discovering models for the first time. Right now they will open a thread like Jessica Nigris or Meg Turneys and see a wall of pretty much dead cyberdrop links in the first few posts, same for a lot of content moved over from previous forums. Similar thing for other threads and gofile, just last night I was in a lesser known models thread which had 8 posts, 1 was the thread start, 5 were PPV on gofile, all dead, and the other posts were some reup requests. I'd only just discovered her and well I still dont know what her contents like, no-one who visits the forum will.
The concept of 'new' vs 'old' content is in some ways only relevant to those watching a thread since the beginning, for anyone just finding a thread for the first time its all 'new' to them.
Our previous 'delete all repost' approach isn't allowing people to address these issues without first waiting for the original links to die at which point they've forgotten, we just delete the gofile post and the content is gone. We needed to change and we've had members asking for change.

Bumping
Yes this will be annoying for a bit but here's how I see things going:
The bumping with old content will only be the case for a short period while the farmers go round rehosting things, this might last a week or two. This will help communicate the policy.
After that things will mostly be rehosted shortly after originally posted and for most people who visit the site maybe once a day or less that means they'll get one notification and see two posts. If two posts in a thread are made at a similar time, the second one almost always gets more likes cos people just press the last like button on the page. Example from yesterday here.
In the long term people will see that the guy that rehosted the content they just posted got more likes and think more about the hosts they use.

Comments
There's many reasons we aren't introducing comments such as:
  • The addon is very buggy and was causing somewhere else a lot of pain for quite some time. This forum is already struggling with server load issues given its larger userbase so probably not a good idea to add that.
  • How do we keep on top of modding a thread where the latest thing in it (a comment) isn't the last post? We'd be relying purely on reports for doxing, arguments, spam etc.
  • I've seen multiple cases of people bitching about a models content getting worse or not good enough in comments which then leads the leakers to think 'Why am I buying and sharing content with these ungrateful idiots?' and they stop posting. Separate discussion threads keeps all that separate and the leakers can ignore it and just see all the positive reactions to the content they post. I dont think many appreciate how important that actually is.
  • They look shit
  • Some other reasons I cant remember

We are willing to take on feedback, maybe we messed up a host or there's a better way to handle all the quotes which take up a lot of space in the thread. Please feel free to give us that feedback

Finally from our very own meme thread :pauseChamp:
gofile.jpg