EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • Before starting a new thread for an issue, please use the search bar to see if a topic already exists.
    Please ensure you include as much detail as possible when reporting any issues. (Include error, pictures, etc. What have you tried/not tried.)

For further information about using this section: Support Guidelines
    To submit and vote on ideas for new features: Ideas and Suggestions
    For answers to our Frequently Asked Questions: FAQ
    For a guide on how to level up: Noob Guide
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Feedback Ideas and Suggestions

(For post counting) Make a minimum criteria for images to be uploaded in a models leak pages. Lots of people just farm likes and reactions or post count by posting a low quality image which is easily available online. This is just farming atp, not really providing any kind of quality content.
They're quite often posting as the model posts on Onlyfans or whatever site, so really your complaint is with the model.

Some type of amendment to the 'No screenshots/gifs of videos posted in the thread' rule. I've just had a post deleted with a decent amount of gifs I made form some videos in a thread. I don't particuarly care about the lost likes, but this post had more likes than most of the posts with content. Obviously you can see that people actually want this kind of thing. Gifs of 'best bits' of videos make for good content to download for viewing at a later time.
The inevitable result of changing this, which used to happen a lot on a previous forum before the rule came into place, is every post in a popular models thread gets followed by posts with screenshots or short clips of the 'best bits'. This both annoys people with extra notifications for something they've already seen and devalues the original post because now they're getting less likes than the others because people are lazy and just like the last post in the thread they see. Its also impossible to moderate, do we keep all and let the thread run rampant making the original post hard to find? keep just the first? just the 'best'? which we cant fairly evaluate because we dont follow every girl on here.

TLDR, rule exists for good reason based on prior experience with what happens without the rule.

But I have to say making those gifs took more time and effort than posting other paid content.
Honestly, you just wasted your time and you're making a biased evaluation that your time is worth more than what someone potentially spent on those vids.

After creating a discussion thread for WowGirls/Ultrafilms, there is an appetite for making and fulfilling requests from the WOW NETWORK of sites. I do not have sufficient privileges to start a new thread in the REQUESTS forum and I would be very grateful if someone would start one on my behalf.
If this can be done, I will link back into the respective Professional Sites threads listed below including the pre-existing discussion thread:

Thread title:
Wow Network

Thread instruction:
Please use this thread for requests of content from the Sub Websites of the Wow Network:
angels.love
sensual.love
UltraFilms
WowGirls

Disclaimer:
The discussion thread for the the above websites can be found here:

After creating a discussion thread for WowGirls/Ultrafilms, there is an appetite for making and fulfilling requests from the WOW NETWORK of sites. I do not have sufficient privileges to start a new thread in the REQUESTS forum and I would be very grateful if someone would start one on my behalf.
If this can be done, I will link back into the respective Professional Sites threads listed below including the pre-existing discussion thread:

Thread title:
Wow Network

Thread instruction:
Please use this thread for requests of content from the Sub Websites of the Wow Network:
angels.love
sensual.love
UltraFilms
WowGirls

Disclaimer:
The discussion thread for the the above websites can be found here:
They already have large content threads so the requests go in the discussion thread/s

• If a model already has a main content thread outside of requests please don't make a new request thread, instead you should request content in their discussion thread.

Whenever a link to twitter is posted there should have to be a screenshot or rip of the video. Twitter doesn't let you see tweets without logging in if its nsfw, which most tweets posted here are, and then they user might delete their tweets too.
I agree and do personally remove posts consisting solely of a link to Twitter and ask the user to repost the content directly instead, on the basis that this benefits users.

However not all mods necessarily feel similarly inclined/have the time to do so and Twitter links are not strictly against site rules at this time.

We've GOTTA ban Redgifs. It has become an undue hassle to save videos, and now it is even an undue hassle to VIEW videos, as they don't seem to want to play.
Seems like a you problem because it works perfectly fine for me. And as far as downloading is concerned, just search redgifs downloader in google or use a tool like 9xbuddy

This may seem like a request, but it’s mainly to get information directly from the staff about why it is or isn’t possible to do the following:

Since I know threads or open posts suggesting pools can’t be made due to potential scams, What issues would there be in doing this instead:

Creating a new section where users who have reached the highest possible rank (Simp Council) or Simp Connoisseur could create threads to pool for models. The people who can view and join these propositions section would be users with a certain level of activity or seniority, or those who have provided specific private information to the forum — possibly a combination of both.

I’m asking because, with the help of people I met here who contribute and have a good reputation in this well-organized forum, I was able to bring content from a certain model, without gaining any benefit from it, of course. I don’t have the Simp Council rank yet, though I plan to achieve it at my own pace. However, if this idea I suggested existed, I’d be more motivated to get there faster haha.

I just want to know the opinion of the admins or staff, nothing more, about whether this can be done or not, and why. Thank you very much

This may seem like a request, but it’s mainly to get information directly from the staff about why it is or isn’t possible to do the following:

Since I know threads or open posts suggesting pools can’t be made due to potential scams, What issues would there be in doing this instead:

Creating a new section where users who have reached the highest possible rank (Simp Council) or Simp Connoisseur could create threads to pool for models. The people who can view and join these propositions section would be users with a certain level of activity or seniority, or those who have provided specific private information to the forum — possibly a combination of both.

I’m asking because, with the help of people I met here who contribute and have a good reputation in this well-organized forum, I was able to bring content from a certain model, without gaining any benefit from it, of course. I don’t have the Simp Council rank yet, though I plan to achieve it at my own pace. However, if this idea I suggested existed, I’d be more motivated to get there faster haha.

I just want to know the opinion of the admins or staff, nothing more, about whether this can be done or not, and why. Thank you very much

The current policy is that pooling is not permitted or endorsed by the site but, if it happens between members in private then that's nothing to do with us.

Creating a section for this to occur, even if only between "vetted" individuals, ultimately would amount to the site endorsing or at least allowing pooling to occur and thus potentially creates liability if something went wrong.

What if a user got scammed by someone who they only felt comfortable dealing with because we'd "okayed" or "approved" them? They'd (quite rightly) feel that we were, at least in part, responsible.

As with most things we don't allow users to do/share/discuss here, there are plenty of other places you can go instead.

Back
Top Bottom