Question How to Download Recurbate Videos

glokha

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
this is way
I don't think subs is a problem, but prices could be improved significantly. like 10-12$ a month for full access, I am 100% sure over 80% of the free visitors will buy that sub and long term, site will make more money than what it currently is making.
Right now their biggest expenses are storage servers, very fast internet, and a few back and cyber security personnel. Apart from that maybe the rent of wherever their servers are kept. Some other expenses I can see is interconnected fast cpus but that's a one-off and maintainance of them should'nt bee oo expensive. So basically it's not a huge investment but their charges are sky high.
So I really think if their charges were below $15, people would happily buy.

poohoutput

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Also wondering if there is any way to preview the hidden videos without getting ultimate, should help in tracking full streams

pepegreen

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
I don't see any other service that records these streams in their original quality besides Rec-Tube and they only go up to 1080p while Recurbate records 4k. I don't want the recordings to be processed into a lower quality, and It's nice to have something that can be a backup recorder in case mine fails, or lose power/internet during my favorite performers streams. Unless they get competition they can charge whatever they want.

Last edited:

RazMocket

Diamond Tier
Aug 13, 2023
Finally Thanks to Tiddyboyen I manage to get unlimited access to Recu. All applause goes to him.
I will try to explain in detail how to do it.

1. start a browser private mode.
2. go to a temp-mail website to get a temporary email
for example :
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

3. go to recu.me and register with the temp email.
4. validate your registration in email sent on your temp email.
5. here is the tricky part. you have to get a virgin IP to get the 7days free trial.
A. your ISP allow dynamic IP, then just restart your box. this should provide you a new IP.
B. if like me, your ISP provide static IP. impossible to change it. so, go on your phone.
firt time you do it on phone it will work, if you want to refresh your IP on your phone.
just go on Plane Mode for 5mins and connect again. it will provide you a new IP.
6. connect with the fresh IP to recu.me , go to "my Account", go to "current plan" and click change.
7. under the "premium plan" you have 7days free trial access . just clic on it and here you go.
8. disconnect session from your phone before going back to PC.

glokha

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Hey guys, any idea what force recording does in ctbrec?

Also ctbrec recorded a models private show, I have no idea how but anyone know how can it or if can it even be done? I did check her stream while it was recording, I couldn't see the stream and it was in exclusive private but it managed to record somehow.

Reactions: tjaden_crawford

pepegreen

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 17, 2022
Did it record it when it was set to Force Recording or just normal recording? Which version of ctbrec do you have? Did you sign in to your account on ctbrec settings?

forfunzies69

Bathwater Drinker
Jul 3, 2022
A bit of a tangent, but is there a way to download private videos from cam.hub and even cam.whores when you're not friends with the owners?

drdd75

Superfan
May 16, 2023
I wonder if the "video is unavailable" with the gray screen of death, are what the hidden videos are for ultimate and titanium users. Because there are a handful of recorded streams on the site as soon as it publishes I swear it goes gray screen and says "video unavailable" and stays this way, and it's not like those gray screen videos are completely deleted, it still shows the time duration, comment section and bookmarks... and it always stays there gray with a locked symbol. What if those videos are available with a higher tier, then again I maybe wrong it's speculation. Can anyone confirm this?

That's strange, because for me it says premium is almost $20

Yes, then it's rinse and repeat, and that's until they decide to get rid of the 7 day free trial for new users (or accounts who never used it)... so better enjoy it while it's here.

Reactions: noxod

Dogg77

Tier 1 Sub
Sep 30, 2022
Do they still harass you for using a VPN? I got a 30 day trial back in like 2022. They would block my account and send an email to reset my password every few days. Like, bro. This is all part of this business. If you run a shady adult site, you have to accept that there will be a disproportionate amount of VPN usage.

These idiots have the business model fucked up. You're supposed to make the free option possible but enough of a hassle where many people who use the free option will just pay for the convenience of faster/multiple downloads. You dangle the $10-$15 premium in front of the free users who are spending an hour downloading 1gb and tell them they can download it with one click and in 2 minutes with premium. You don't take away the free option and then take away convenient downloads from the people paying $20 a month lmao.