EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

April 29, 2023
04.01.23—Extra Views 2

Random views in vivid mode—I like the extra pink highlights. 💕✨ I was feeling myself.

I’ll try to get a good video for tomorrow’s post—as it’s the last extra/rare views for April. On May 1 regular blog starts back up. Extra views will start around mid-May.

I know I’m not good at reading and interacting in the comments—I’m slowly working myself out of this communication funk and plan to get around to it. I just have to be in the right headspace. Most comments are awesome, but every once in a while I read one that gets under my skin. Current comment under my skin is someone saying I’m 50.🫣 I mean I’m close but a decade away!

My current goal is to become more consistent posting on YouTube and at least reading and acknowledging comments there. Then freshen up my Patreon with new content and hope to start answering messages there. Finally, I hope to be able to read and acknowledge the comments on Onlyfans.

Thank you for being here and for your support. 💕

April 30, 2023
04.06.23—Black Stockings Rare Views

Last extra views video of the month. Next extra views will start around mid-May. The laundry noises in the background aren’t the best, but I preferred the original sound over music———and also———I’m being lazy. I usually schedule (and forget about) videos on here waaaay ahead of time. This time I waited until last minute and 101am is in 20 minutes. 🫣🙃

Thank you for watching.💕

May 2, 2023
04.06.23—Black Stockings

First of this month has been hectic.

Work update—uploading my old notes and work to Dropbox and found out I cannot accept gifts from students, which is too bad because I love gifts!

I’ve worn these stockings before but with the bow on the back instead of the front. I wanted to change it up. I also try to make my scarf into a dress.

Thank you for watching and listening. 💕🖤✨

May 3, 2023
04.06.23—Stockings Continued

Living room views—I moved the couches around to change things up (and to clean under the big one). 🫣

The lighting was kind of weird— I should consider cleaning my screen and/or replacing my phone soon… 🫣🫣

But first I have to get my house. Everything else has been essentially put on hold. I have one requirement left. 🫣🫣🫣

Also—my phone kept sliding… 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Thank you for watching and listening. 💕✨

May 9, 2023
04.13.23—Real Talk & Workout

Random outfit and random workout in the middle of my talk—glute bridges, crunches, lat pullovers, and chest press. ❤️♥️❤️

This was the night before closing, and there was a hiccup on the loan front. I was trying not to get my hopes up just in case. I’m so happy everything worked out. I’d recommend the professionals I worked with any day!

Thank you for watching and listening! ✨👯‍♀️🏠

May 10, 2023
04.13.23—Quick Gratuitous Views

Arrastrándome por el piso… 🫣🙃🖤

Posting late is better than never. Sorry I’ve taken so long—I’ve been all focused on moving. It’s been an intense couple of weeks. Thank you for believing in me and sending me all the positive thoughts and vibes. I appreciate the support!

Much love 💕💗

Also yes—I posted with this song last month, but it’s one of my new favorites.

May 11, 2023
04.15.23—Body Brushing

Body brushing before my shower. I was looking super crunchy and tired in this video—the vulnerability is real. The week leading up to closing was so intense, and you can tell. I thought about not posting this video, but this moment has only ever happened once to me. I can’t believe I have my own little home now! It’s unreal. A dream come true. 🏠💕✨

Thank you for watching and listening. 🖤

May 12, 2023
04.25.23—Last Night at the Apartment Part 1

Getting dressed for bed—blue stretchy shirt—post shower views. Last night at the apartment, and I had moved everything into the closet to facilitate movers in the morning.

I apologize for the sound (my voice) being so low. The positioning of the phone in the closet with the heater in the background is a bad combo. It also didn’t help that I was talking low due to it being so late at night. Thin walls—apartments—neighbors. 🙃🤸🏻‍♀️

Thank you for watching and listening (despite the trouble hearing).

💙🦋🫐

May 14, 2023
04.26.23—First Video in the New House Part 1

😅🏡😊🦋🥹
Second night at the new house and testing all the angles and lighting in my bathroom.

Long intro—it’s (2:30) before I even take my sweater off. 🫣I did split it up into two parts to facilitate playback and make it easier to watch.

*** I said “buyer” when I meant to say “seller.” I think the seller did a great job getting the place ready for closing considering the time frame!***

I need to take my fitness more seriously again. I’m ready to look a certain way.

Awkward posing behavior towards the end—don’t mind me. I was just seeing if the starving and lifting of boxes was making any difference in my body composition. 🤣🤣🤣

Thank you for watching and listening. 💗

Back
Top Bottom