EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and dont ask for re-ups.

Youtube Heidi-Lee Bocanegra

March 30
02.28.23—Rare Views 1

I know my dog is loud, but I didn’t want to get rid of the sound because it gets better towards the end. Also, I am super comical, and I didn’t want to cut out the shock/disbelief in how turned on I was from wearing this outfit. As you know, I did make a lot of content wearing this outfit, so by the time I made the yoga video, I was definitely starting to get hot. 🫠😅😌😉💕✨

Good night my dearies and thanks for visiting the archive. 🖤

March 31
Well, I tried to post pictures of the cucumber scenario, but that was not under the acceptable use policy unfortunately. Therefore, tonight’s post will be posted in the morning instead because I am so ready for bed.
I have been trying to post that for 40 minutes no joke. I’m not allowed to do “penetration with items not meant for sexual stimulation.”
It’s probably a good thing because I don’t feel that comfortable sharing that kind of stuff yet, but I guess I’ll need some toys meant for sexual stimulation. I might add some to my Amazon wish list…

02.28.23—Rare Views 2

I apologize for the delay in the last extra views for the month. Continuation of the previous video— I wanted to slow it down, but then the noises wouldn’t sound as good!

I really wish I could have posted those pictures—it wasn’t even that bad. I wanted to end the month with a bang!
😏🥒💦

Of course my fetish would be taboo! There are many worst ones out there! 🤔 But you should know, I get so hot every time I think about that day. 🥹
I especially loved how firm yet pliable the cucumber was from its water content—absolutely delicious!

These are the last extra views for this month. Please remember that extra views are a way for me to show gratitude for your continued financial support. My content is mostly a non-sexualized nude blogging type of situation. However, I know that some people like to see more every once in a while.

I hope you enjoy, and I wish you a happy end of March and beginning of April! Good night everyone. 😍🥰😘

April 1, 2023
03.02.23—First Video of March

Random moment of my life I felt like sharing. Post-workout shower real talk while body brushing for cellulite treatment.

I’ve been feeling sleepy from adjusting to lots of change in my life lately. I got the job by the way. I’m so excited! It’s part time and temporary and perfect! My new daily commute is tiring.

Thank you for watching and listening. 💕✨

April 3, 2023
03.04.23—Getting Ready

I was a little stressed trying to organize my life and ended up moving hiking for the next day.

Patreon is part of my creative process. My friend insulted me the other night when I won this weird chameleon game. She said it’s only because I literally lie to men for a living. 😱 Say what?! So rude—especially considering I never even communicate. It’s got me thinking, and I’m considering making a better effort to communicate on Patreon. However, it will take me some time to overcome the anxiety. 🫣 I promise that I’m not the type to just tell you what you want to hear though. That’s not me! 🤫🫠

I made more videos last night with some cool things I got at the thrift store that I will post later when I get home from hiking!

Thank you for watching and listening! 💕✨

April 4, 2023
03.04.23—Thrift Store Finds

Hey hey! Long time no post. I apologize for that. It’s been a little crazy. I’ve been getting used to all the change in my life lately. I can’t wait to make a new video tonight to tell you all about it. I’ve been trying to be a little secretive with my moves—at least on regular social media such as instagram and etc. But you guys are my #1 supporters, and I can’t wait to tell you.

With that being said, frugality is key right now. I wanted a few new things, so I hit the thrift store. I found the outfit I wear in this video—red vintage heels, vintage blue polyester skirt, and simple black tank. I also bought a belt and a sweater. I’m so proud of myself for making good choices and not overdoing it at the thrift store.

Thank you for watching and listening and supporting! 💕✨

I love you long time. 🫶

April 5, 2023
03.04.23—Red Stockings

Thrifted store finds continued—red stockings with the heels finished with Australian lambs wool sweater. 😍

I’ve been thinking out of the box to figure out a way to own a home… I did talk to my stepdad, and he said that the interest rate for back taxes is the most horrible thing in this whole wide world. Lol 😝 but I will have more updates on this later.

Thank you for watching and listening!💋♥️✨

Back
Top Bottom