Simp Chat Haneame - Discussion Thread

Gudao

Fan
Mar 17, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The information could be as true as it would be fake.
What are we dealing with is her persona as "Haneame", not who she is behind it. Why would anyone would care what she do outside her cosplay activities?
Well OK, maybe someone would care, but under what reason they should be? I think we are not even know what her real name is.
Rather than asking for proof, just take the accusation as a grain of salt, nothing can be do even if there are any proof anyway. She would release her sets monthly like usual and we are waiting for someone to leak and post it on main thread.

Tacocat

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
You know real or fake I would believe it. I remember watching an interview from a con years back and the thing she wanted most was $$$.

• monkaHMM
Reactions: Unknown_Element

Tgrtuuhbkk

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 2, 2023
Hello,
I need some help from collectors, I have been trying to establish a full collection, that's both properly sorted and easy for many to get locally.

Currently all I have is a nice tree of folders which goes like this:
Root > Sets or Photobooks > Years > Months > Tiers (not in the photobooks part) > a preview folder with previews in each of them (working on that).

I also have a text file with the names of every released sets and photobooks, there's around 400 of them, it will help out with looking for and naming content later on.

The situation is that whoever's got one or more complete set(s), is welcome to reach out.

Let me know if you are interested here or in DMs, otherwise I'll just call it an eternity on that project, storing and sorting stuff is just a hobby at this point.

Last edited:

ck100

Tier 2 Sub
May 12, 2022
I might have some, but probably you'll already find most of them on forum anyways

firewoll

Lurker
Oct 18, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I don't understand why paying for patreon, onlyfans etc. In this age where almost every possible erotic content have been made can be get for free.

especially a girl that doesn't even doing X stuf. you see her in this outfit, then they make another one every month without any different and they buy it.

All I can think is the people who buy it is just a lonely, depressed and use this for escapism then think they can get the attention or even married from the girl if they gift bunch of money