EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat Haneame - Discussion Thread

The only remaining old photos of Hane are in random facebook pages that reposted her content.
I found a photo of her Sonico, idk the year but surely is from 2014-2016, she started to looks like today in 2017.

FB_IMG_1657036385205.md.jpg
I think that right here in hane's thread is that set and I really saw it and it's really someone different, but too much

I think the main difference is weight. Before she was skinny bordering anorexic, now she's pretty plump. Albeit pleasantly so. You'd be amazed how much different a face looks with extra body weight.

00-56.md.jpg

70bad5b6131363cb5b.md.jpg
That’s what I always thought, that along with a change is makeup. Never thought she had any facial surgery but rather followed in her friend (Hana Bunny) footstep and getting plumper.

In fact, that's why i don't think she ever had breast surgery. It seems clear to me that she is using prosthetics + a touch of photo editing to make them look big. And if she really had an operation, her boobs are certainly not THAT big.
you can see yelan video and other stuff , that not photoshop

she works really hard on her cosplays and to upload with this frequently is pretty amazing too.
lately I always see that he publishes that he gets up at 4 am to start shooting his set and he is like this almost all day, you can see the commitment he has with everyone and it is admirable

Back
Top Bottom