werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
This is a very good example of how horrible Bell's attitude is. They had a sponsored stream and she made it clear that during this segment they would not be able to look at chat or say hi to anyone, which makes sense. Then, this streamer by the name of TKbreezy shows up in chat. As you can see in the clip, Bells waves, sends kisses, and not only that, she muted Discord to say good morning specifically to him. Like, fuck everyone else in chat lmao

So fucking unprofessional. It's astounding that people still show up for her

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
When those 2 stream together or alone I dont even bother tuning in . Nikki is probably the more cordial of the group besides Maddie. I'm actually pretty impressed with Tori's stream in that she actually has a head on her shoulders and can hold a conversation with her followers. I would not be surprised to see her channel have strong longevity

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

I rarely tune in when Maddie, Linds, Niki, or Syd stream. I never tune in when that new girl Mar streams, no thank you. I tune in a little bit when Bells streams, just to hear her whine for people to give her money and all the bullshit she has to say. But I'm always there when Alicia streams, just to stare at her massive tits, haha. Personally, I never liked Tori, but hey, to each their own. As for Liv, she streams once in a blue moon and the show is boring as fuck

• Brainlet
Reactions: rc2021

HappyLinch

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
Maddie was live today crying about a cat all day , just getting sympathy money , I just hate watch at this point none of the girls that are there are entertaining , Alicia made being divorced her whole being I dont know how her BF puts up with her , the tits arent enough for all that baggage , Bells flirts with other streamers all day her husbunds a cuck , so is Sydnays , Niki hates men and screams , Lindsay is never there , Mar reminds me of quasimodo , and to top it pff Alex is still running the company , just waiting to fail

HappyLinch

Lurker
Apr 16, 2024
I lurk in her streams alot because I dont want to say something that her mods will catch but shes alot better since Girlsplay fired her , alot prettier with longer hair and she's filling out nice in all the right places when she stands up from her desk , she has the most effort in everything Ive seen so far , waiting for her to slip up about them canning her , she makes coments sometimes that makes me wonder , Its hard to watch Liv when shes ever live , but they both do seem happy

• PepeClown
Reactions: rc2021

voideyesn3

Lurker
Apr 15, 2024
Bet Liv starts streaming more near the end of this month. Like 2 to 4 streams a week. And idk what GP is the channel does not have a real focus. Said this before they need to build a community not just the being a girl on the Internet thing. But again I never really interacted with them so idk if that's something they even would want to do.

Reactions: Jeromeodawg

werewolf9000

Tier 3 Sub
Oct 29, 2022
GP mainly focuses on doing collaborations with other streamers. They're in it for two things: going to conventions, meeting popular game developers, and becoming best friends with other streamers. They like to rub it in everyone's face, saying things like, 'Hey, we know this guy,' or 'We got raided by this big streamer,' etc. It's just like when they were close friends with Bricky, and nobody believed them when they said they were going to have a collab with THE Bricky

They don't seem to care about anything or anyone else. What I mean is, once the financial support stops from a member, they don't even know who you are. I speak from personal experience. I remember a member from back in the day I believe his username was RavenZero. He knew everything about what was going on behind the scenes, and it was ugly. He stopped the support once he found out that Alex was behind the scenes

Alex and Bells were very sad during their 9 year anniversary stream. The reason was that they were hoping to be discovered by other streamers, but their viewer count was stuck at around 300 viewers. The problem is that even if someone finds them, they have such a bad reputation. There's no other channel with that much drama

I saw their schedule, and it appears they're having another war stream. I bet all the money in the world that it's to gather funds to go to TwitchCon. More money thrown down the toilet

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
I feel like in Nikki's case its an easy way to pay her bills while she sells her art skills to the group. From what I can tell by briefly looking, she doesnt push her art pages at all anymore. The rest of this group at this point just feels like a bunch of bi-curious chicks who sleep with each other. Once you dont fit in anymore or wanna play with the group you're dead to them

lazyfat

Superfan
Mar 12, 2022
Most of the girls bat for both teams going back to the days of Drea and Steph. It wouldnt be far fetched at all, especially how belligerent they get when they down a few drinks. On one of their recent try videos they even joked on how Mar has already tried to fuck at least Alicia. I wouldn't put it past Alex to gas that urge and groom the girls for his entertainment

Nijikon

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
Drea and Kenzie are the only two who actually confirmed they used to fuck back when they were in a brief relationship. I don't know about the new girls, but Drea, Kenzie, Steph, and Mars were definitely not gay-baiting.